UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Exam Pattern will comprise 2 test papers. In the first test paper, Part A is about General Knowledge, which is common and compulsory for all applicants.
- Questions will be Objective Type
- Every question carries 2 marks for right answer.
- Negative Marking Scheme will be remained the same as previous years B.Ed JEE exams. According to Negative Marking Scheme 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Part B is about Language either Hindi or English as per the selection of the applicant.
- In test paper Second, Part A is about General Aptitude Test, which is common and compulsory for all applicants.
- Part B is related to the Subject Ability. Subject like Arts, Science & Commerce as is selected by the applicants.
- Syllabus for UP B.Ed JEE 2018 exam is based upon the 10+2+3 course syllabus and study material.
UP B.Ed JEE is a state level joint entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2 years Program in Universities and College of State UP. Exam is arranged and managed by Lucknow University. UP B.Ed JEE 2018 will be conducted in May 2018.
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Exam Pattern Highlights Table
UP.B.Ed. JEE exam is not online exam and application form can be downloaded and submitted online only but Exam Mode for UP.B.Ed. JEE 2018 will be Offline (Pen Paper Based). Answers will have to be marked in OMR Sheet. UP.B.Ed. JEE 2018 exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. 2 sections of test paper will be in each shift. All 200 questions will be of objective type questions. UP.B.Ed. JEE 2018 Exam will be in Hindi and English both the languages.
Details are highlighted as under:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|Numbers of Test Papers||2 Test Papers|
|Numbers of Sections||4 Sections (General Knowledge, Language – Hindi / English, General Aptitude and Subject Ability – Arts, Science, Commerce and Agriculture)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type Question|
|UP B.Ed. JEE Exam – Total Marks||Per Section 100 Marks / Total – 400 Marks|
|Exam Duration||3 hours + 3 hours = Total 6 hours|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English|
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Exam Pattern in Detail
UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 examination takes 6 hours in completion and is conducted in 2 shifts Morning and Afternoon. Test Paper 1 is carried out in the morning and Test Paper 2 at afternoon. As is mentioned above there will be 200 questions from 4 sections of test paper of UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 exam.
- All the questions will be of Objective type question. There is no additional weightage to any specific section or part of the test paper in terms of marking scheme.
- All the questions in both the test papers will carry 2 marks for each correct answer.
- As per Negative Marking Scheme 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- In the Test Paper 1 there will be 100 questions in total. 50 questions for Part A and 50 questions for Part B.
- In Part A questions will be asked about General Knowledge which will include various topics like history, geography, politics, current affair, sports etc.
- In Part B questions are intended to test language skills. Applicant can choose Hindi or English any language.
- General Topics will be covered in both the language like in English: Paragraph, Tense accuracy, Synonyms / Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Vocabulary enhancement etc. And in Hindi: Vyaakaran (Grammer); Upasarg ur Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes); Gadyaansh (Paragraphs); Sandhi / Samaas (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words)
- In the Test paper 2 there will be 100 questions in total. 50 questions for Part A and 50 questions for Part B.
- In Part A questions will be asked about General Aptitude which will include various topics like reasoning and analysis, coding & decoding, puzzle, number system & symbol series, time and distance, interest calculation, profit and loss etc.
- In Part B questions are intended to test Subject Ability as is selected by applicant. Topics from subject are based on 11th, 12th and Graduation syllabus. So it makes it considerably vast syllabus.
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Marking Scheme
Marking Scheme for Up B.Ed. JEE 2018 will also be the same as previous years’ entrance exams. There are 4 sections in Up B.Ed. JEE Exam. Every section has the same weightage in regard to marks. Each section has 50 questions and Each Question carries 2 Marks for Correct Answer. Negative Marking Scheme is to be applied as usual, 1/3 Marks will be deducted as penalty for each Wrong Answer.
There will be 2 papers and each paper has 2 sections in UP B.Ed JEE 2018 exam as is shown in details as under:
| ||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration (Hours)||Compulsory / Optional Test|
|Part A||General Knowledge||50||100||3||Compulsory for all Applicants|
(Hindi or English)
|50||100||Options to choose|
either Hindi or English
|Part A||General Aptitude||50||100||3||Compulsory for all Applicants|
|Part B||Subject Ability||50||100||Options to choose Subject|
(Arts, Commerce, Science and Agriculture etc)
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for UP.B.Ed. JEE 2018 is based on 10+2+3 academic study topics and contents. Syllabus for General Knowledge and General Aptitude is also not that tough but it is lengthy. Language Skills for Hindi or English is based on 10+2 standard of Hindi and English compulsory subjects. Section-wise topics are being mentioned for reference purpose as under:
UP. B.Ed JEE 2018 Test Taper 1
Part A: General Knowledge:
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- State Culture and Art
Part B: English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Tense Error
- Fill in the blanks (Related to Tense, Vocabulary ect.)
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- One Word creation (summarised sentence in one word)
- Error Correction (Sentence – related to Article, Tense, Spelling etc)
Part C: Hindi:
- Vyaakaran (Grammer)
- Upasarg ur Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes)
- Gadyaansh (Paragraphs)
- Sandhi / Samaas (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words)
- Paryaayavaachee/ Vipareetaarthak shabd (Similar / Opposite)
- Rus / Chnd / Alankaar (Verses, Figurative, Feelings (Love / Devotion)
- Muhaavaron aur Lokoktiyaan/ Kahaavate (Idioms / Phrases / Proverbs)
UP. B.Ed JEE 2018 Test Taper 2
Part A: General Aptitude:
- Reasoning Ability
- Coding / Decoding
- Series Completion
- Cube and Dices
- Sequencing (Images / Words)
- Missing Image / Word / Character
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest / Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
Part B: Selected Subjects (Arts, Commerce, Science & Agriculture):
Topic on subjects will be derived from the syllabus of Class 11th, 12th and Graduation: For Example Syllabus of Commerce is being given as under for reference purpose:
Part C: Commerce:
- Book Keeping and Accounting
- Business Organization
- Internal and Foreign Trade
- Stock Exchange
- Money and Banking
- Principles of Insurance
- Office Management
- Company Secretary and Secretarial Practice
- Functions of Management
- Economic Development and Planning in India
- Public Finance
- Mercantile Law
- Income Tax
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Books
Some popular books on preparations for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 exam are given below herewith for reference:
|UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test For Commerce Group||Upkar Publication|
|Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Sanyukat Parvesh Pariksha Success Package Kala Varg ||Arihant Expert|
|Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. JEE SCIENCE Group||Arihant Group|
|Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Entrance Examination SCIENCE Group||Lal & Jain|
|Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Arts)||Vidhya Editorial Board|
|15 Practice Sets UP B.Ed. Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Kala Varg||Arihant Experts|
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)||RPH Editorial Board|
|UP B.ed Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha|
(Science & Maths)
There is some information on instruction related to UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 released by Lucknow University the conductor of the B.Ed. JEE 2018 entrance exam as is mentioned below herewith:
- Read carefully eligibility criteria before applying for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 as mentioned on official website: www.upbed.nic.in
- No correction will be possible in application form after submission
- Any error in regard to eligibility, applicant will be liable; No claim will be recognised
- Need not send application form or any academic certificate or certificate related to additional marks to Lucknow University. Entire documents in original form have to be produced at the time of counselling and admission in college for UP B.Ed. program.
- Keep safe carefully the original and photocopy of Application Form and Number of Registration (UP B.Ed. JEE 2018) for future reference
- It is compulsory to upload Self Photograph and Image of Signature. Affix latest colour self photograph in size of 35mm x 45mm on specified space on Application Form for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018. Photograph should not be more than 50 kb in size and size of Image of Signature not more than 20 kb. Both the images should be in jpg / jpeg format.
- Without hall ticket / admit card (UP B.Ed. JEE 2018) entrance in examination hall is not permitted in any case.
- Need not keep any paper blank or hand written or printed, if found during examination, will be deemed as offence
- Keep one additional photograph and a Photo ID Proof for verification purpose.
- Electronic gadgets, mobile phone, calculator, any food or beverage, books, are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Report 15 earlier to examination hall from exam time (UP.B.Ed. JEE 2018).
- Without the permission of invigilator, leaving examination hall is not allowed.
- Conversation or making noise during exam is unbearable
- In UP.B.Ed. JEE 2018 Examination, OMR Sheet will be provided for marking answer. Follow all the instructions related to making mark or filling small circles like is this to be marked or filled with black or blue ink or pencil etc.
- Keep OMR Sheet clean. Think twice before making mark or fill in circle as any correction in error or any other mark will make answer unclear and negative mark will be given for the same.
- OMR Sheet is to be returned back to invigilator.
- Enter correct name, roll number, registration number, question paper set / series number as per the instruction on answer sheet and wherever it is required. Mentioning wrong information will cause rejection or result as failed.
- In case, any wrong information is written then immediately bring it to the notice of invigilator. Invigilator will sign on correction with appropriate seal mark as per the requirement.
- On observing any error in printing of test paper or answer sheet or missing of any page, do not worry and without making an issue or noise, peacefully inform to the invigilator, appropriate decision will be taken as per condition.
- Follow the instructions for guidance to be given by invigilator.
- If found guilty of breaching any rule for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 Examination, strict action will be taken and in some serious cases, matter may be transferred to police and may caused to imprisonment.
- Blind applicants are allowed to bring someone for writing by listening provided the academic ability of the person should not be more the 12th class standard.