TSICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination conducted by Kakatiya University. It is conducted every year for admission to post graduate programmes of Master of Business Application (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) in various institutes of Telangana state affiliated with Kakatiya University.
Latest News Kakatiya University released the TSICET Spot Counselling Schedule 2016 for MBA & MCA courses. The uploading of reported candidates begins from September 30, 2016. Know Full Story
The TSICET 2017 Application Process is expected to commence in the first week of March. It will be available online in the official website: www.tscicet.org
|TSICET Application Process||TSICET Result||TSICET Counselling|
The candidates must go through the TSICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria notified by the conducting body before proceeding to fill the TSICET 2017 Application Form. Those candidates who have successfully filled the TSICET 2017 Application Formcan obtain their TSICET 2017 Admit Cardfrom the official website.
It is important for the aspiring candidates to have complete knowledge about the detailedTSICET 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabusin order to get themselves acquainted with the examination.
Once the TSICET 2017 Examination is over, the conducting body will release the TSICET 2017 Results along with the TSICET 2017 Answer Key. The qualifying candidates can access the TSICET 2017 Merit list in the official website. The successful candidates can proceed for the TSICET 2017 Counselling with all the necessary documents.
TSICET 2017 Schedule
As soon as the TSICET 2017 Registration Process commences, the conducting body will announce the entire schedule of TSICET 2017. A tentative schedule for TSICET 2017 is given below:
|Notification Date TSICET- 2017||28-02-2017|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||01-03-2017|
|Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee.|
250/- for SC/ST Candidates,
350/- for Other Candidates
|Start of Downloading of TSICET-2017 Hall Tickets.||29-04-2017|
|Date of TSICET-2017 Examination.||19-05-2017|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key.||21-05-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key.||24-05-2017|
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results.||31-05-2017|
TSICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants of TSICET 2017 are required to fulfil certain criteria in order to be eligible for admission to MBA and MCA courses through this examination. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to make sure that they satisfy all those criteria set by the conducting body. In case any candidate fails to fulfil the TSICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria then his/her candidature will be liable for rejection at any stage of the TSICET 2017 Counselling Process and Admission Procedure. The TSICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria notified by Kakatiya University are detailed below:
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- He/she should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (TSEI).
- The qualifying examination details set by the conducting body for MBA and MCA courses are detailed in this table:
|Minimum educational qualification|
|For MBA applicants||Recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years’ duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.|
|For MCA applicants||Recognized Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years’ duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.|
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it should be recognized by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply provided their results will be declared on or before the TSICET 2017 Counselling Process.
TSICET 2017 Application Process
The TSICET 2017 Application Process is expected to start in the first week of May. The aspiring candidates can fill the TSICET 2017 Application Form online in the official website: www.tscicet.org. The payment of TSICET 2017 Application Fee can be done in both offline and online modes.
- For those candidates who wish to pay the application fee offline can pay at the nearest AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva centres and use the Transaction ID obtained upon payment while filling the online TSICET 2017 Application Form.
Note: Candidates can avail information about the nearest AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva centres through this link. http://www.tsicet.org/Content/frmPaymentCenters.aspx
- For those candidates who wish to pay online can pay directly via Debit Card/Credit Card while filling the online TSICET 2017 Application Form.
The registration fee for the TSICET 2017 is
- 250/- for SC/ST Candidates
- 350/- for Other Candidates
But for those candidates who submits the application form after the first deadline have to pay late fee. The late fee payment details are given below:
|Submission & Registration of Online Application on or before 16-04-2017||Rs.500/- and with Registration Fee|
|Submission & Registration of Online Application on or before 16-04-2017||Rs.2000/- with Registration Fee|
|Submission & Registration of Online Application on or before 05-05-2017||Rs.5000/- with Registration Fee|
|Submission & Registration of Online Application on or before 16-05-2017||Rs. 10000/- with Registration Fee.|
Steps for TSICET 2017 Application Process
The TSICET 2017 Application Process is made available online in the official website. The applicants should keep all the details ready before starting to fill the TSICET 2017 Application Form. The TSICET 2017 Application Process consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Registration and payment
- Go to the official website: www.tsicet.org.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’.
- The ‘Registration Fee Payment Procedure’ web page will appear on the screen.
In order to pay via AP Online / e-Seva/ Mee Seva mode, the applicants have to follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Click here if paid through AP Online / e-Seva/ Mee Seva’ button.
- In the Payment Verification’ web page enter the Transaction ID.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Online Application form filling’.
In order to pay via Debit card/ Credit card, the applicants have to follow these steps:
- Click on the online payment option.
- In the ‘Payment Gateway’, Select the card type (VISA or MasterCard or Maestro).
- Enter card details.
- Click ‘Pay Now’.
- Enter the details of OTP/ IPIN.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Online Application Form Filling’.
After clicking on ‘Proceed to Online Application Form Filling’ the Online TSICET 2017 Application form will appear.
Step 2: TSICET 2017 Application Form Filling
The candidates have to fill these details
1. Candidate’s Personal Details
2. Qualifying Examination Details
3. Exam Centre
4. Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the Caste certificate.
5. Local Area Status: AU (Andhra University), OU (Osmania University), SVU (Sri Venkateswara University) or Non Local.
6. SSC (10th class) or equivalent details
7. Select whether Non-Minority / Minority.
8. Special Category, if applicable, such as
- NCC/ PH (Physically Handicapped)
- OH (Orthopaedically Handicapped)
- CAP (Children of Armed Personnel)
- VH (Visually Handicapped)
- HI (Hearing Impaired)
9. Annual Income of the Parent.
10. Address for Correspondence, contact number and email ID.
11. Intermediate /Degree details.
Step 3: Photo and Signature Uploading
- Photograph Format: jpg file, Size: less than 30 KB
- Signature Format: jpg format, Size: less than 15 KB
Step 4: Counter check all the details in the TSICET 2017 Application Form.
Step 5: Accept the Declaration and Submit.
Step 6: A preview of the filled in TSICET 2017 Application Form with a Registration ID will appear on the screen.
Step 7: The candidate must take a print out of this preview of the filled in TSICET 2017 Application form for use at subsequent stages of the selection process.
No changes in the application form is entertained by the conducting body. However, certain cases (except Regional Test Centre) can be edited if a request letter with relevant proof is sent to Convener, TSICET 2017 or on email ID: email@example.com
|TSICET Application Process||TSICET Exam Pattern||TSICET Result|
TSICET 2017 Admit Card
The candidates can download the TSICET 2017 Admit Card during the first week of May 2017 (tentative) in the official website: www.tsicet.org. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the TSICET 2017 without the TSICET 2017 Admit Card. The TSICET 2016 Hall Ticket is also a necessary document for TSICET 2017 Counselling Process and the subsequent admission procedures.
A candidate can follow these steps in order to download the TSICET 2017 Hall Ticket:
- Click on the official website link. www.tsicet.org.
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link.
- Enter the following details:
- TSICET 2017 Application No.
- Date of birth in DD/MM/YY format.
- Click on “Get Hall Ticket”.
- TSICET 2017 Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Save the TSICET 2017 Admit Card and take a clear print out the same.
If there are any kind of discrepancies in the TSICET 2017 Hall Ticket or the candidates cannot access the admit card online they must contact the conducting authority in the address given below.
TSICET - 2016 OFFICE
University College of Commerce and Business Management
Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal-506009
Contact No: 0870-2438088
TSICET 2017 Exam Centres
There are 16 Regional TSICET 2017 Test Centres in Telangana State. A candidate has the provision to choose his/her own choice of test centre during the TSICET 2017 Application Process. However, the conducting authority reserves the final rights for the final allotment of the test centre. The final TSICET 2017 Exam Centre details are mentioned in the candidate’s TSICET 2017 Admit Card.
The conducting authority doesn’t entertain any request for the change of TSICET Exam Centre.
Mentioned below are the 16 regional test centres in Telangana, along with their centre codes:
|Test Centre||Centre Codes|
TSICET 2017 Exam Pattern
The TSICET 2017 is expected to be conducted in the third week of May, 2017. TSICET 2017will be conducted in offline mode. The TSICET 2017 Exam Pattern will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions which have to be attempted in 150 minutes. Below is a table that gives a detailed idea of TSICET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Pen Paper based|
|Total Duration||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Total number of sections||3 (Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability)|
|Number of questions/ section||Analytical Ability: 75 Mathematical Ability: 75 Communication Ability: 50|
|Format||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of choices per question||4|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for correct answer 0 mark for unanswered questions No negative marking for incorrect answer|
|Sections||Topics||No of questions|
|Section A- Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20|
|Section B- Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section C- Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|Duration of the test||150 minutes (2 hours)|
Each of the three sections are further divided into sub-sections. The number of questions in each section and sub-section are detailed below.
Read More About TSICET Exam Pattern
TSICET 2017 Result
Once the TSICET 2017 Examination is conducted on May 19, 2017, the TSICET 2017 Result will be announced in the last week of May, 2017. The unreserved category candidates must secure at least 25% marks in the TSICET 2017 examination in order to qualify it. However, for the candidates of ST or SC categories there is no such TSICET 2017 qualifying marks.
The candidates can check their individual TSICET 2017 Scorecard through the following steps:
- Go to the official website of TSICET.
- Click on the link of TSICET 2017 Result.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number.
- The individual TSICET 2017 Scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
Based on the TSICET 2017 Results, the conducting body will announce the TSICET 2017 Merit List.
Know More About TSICET Result
TSICET 2017 Rank Card
Along with the TSICET 2017 Result, the TSICET 2017 Rank Card will also be announced. By accessing their individual Rank Cards the candidates can have an idea about their overall and category rank in the TSICET 2017 examination. Based on this rank, the conducting body will release a merit list which will be considered for seat allotment in the TSICET 2017 Counselling Process. The steps to check individual TSICET 2017 Rank Card are:
- Got to the official website.
- Click on the ‘TSICET 2017 Rank Card’ link.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number.
- Upon clicking the submit button the TSICET 2017 Rank Card will be generated.
TSICET 2017 Tie Breaking Procedure
Those candidates who have secured equal ranks or marks will undergo the below mentioned tie breaking procedure:
- The candidate who secures higher marks in Section A will be given higher preference.
- If the tie still persists, Higher Marks in Section B will be considered.
- If the tie still remains, the older candidate will be given first preference.
TSICET 2017 Counselling
Once the TSICET 2017 Results in May, 2017 are declared the conducting body will announce the TSICET 2017 Merit list in the official website. Based on this TSICET 2017 Merit list, the candidates who have successfully qualified the TSICET 2017 Examination will proceed for the TSICET 2017 Counselling Process.
The TSICET 2017 Counselling Process will contain various steps which are discussed below:
- Candidate Registration: All the candidates who are selected for TSICET 2017 Counselling must register themselves by filling the registration form at the counselling center.
- Certificate verification: Once the registration is done, the candidates must report to the counselling center with the required list of documents mentioned below for certificate verification.
- Online Web Options Entry & Freezing or Locking of Options: After the certificate verification, the conducting body will release an online portal for the candidates where they have to enter their preference of colleges in the online portal and lock it.
- TSICET 2017 Seat Allotment: During the TSICET 2017 seat allotment process, those choices that have been locked before the deadline will be considered for seat allocation. The final seat allotment will be made on the basis of the TSICET 2017 Merit list and availability of seats apart from the candidate’s choice.
- Payment of Fee and Reporting in allotted college: The ultimate step of TSICET 2017 Counselling is payment of fee. The candidates are required to download the bank challan from the online website. The fee can be paid in any of the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state of Telangana. The candidates will receive a proof of the payment and with this receipt the candidates must report to the allotted colleges.
|TSICET Application Process||TSICET Result||TSICET Counselling|
TSICET 2017 Counselling Documents
The candidates appearing for TSICET 2017 Counselling are required to take certain documents to the counselling center. Candidates of all categories must carry these documents for TSICET Counselling 2017:
- Rank Card
- TSICET 2017 Hall ticket.
- Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination.
- Class IX to Degree Certificates.
- Caste & Income certificate issued on or after 1st June, 2017.
- Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent.
- Residence Certificate
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Aadhar Card
Certificates to Be Produced By PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian
Apart from the above mentioned documents, the candidates of PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian must carry certain other documents to support their status or category on the day of the TSICET 2017 Counselling. A list of such documents are mentioned below:
- For Physically Handicapped
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible
- For Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under CAP Category.
- For NCC & Sports
Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- For Minorities
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- For Anglo-Indian
A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.