TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 will be conducted post declaration of results. Candidates qualifying the exam with standard cut off are eligible to participate in the counselling. Schedule for the process will be prepared as per the ranks obtained by a candidate. TS EAMCET Result will be released on May 22, 2017 at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- For the academic session 2017-18, JNTU Hyderabad will hold the counselling for final admissions.
- Official schedule for counselling will be released shortly at the official website of EAMCET. But, it is expected that the process will commence in the last week of June 2017.
- TS EAMCET Counselling starts with the documents verification, option entry, final allotment of seats, payment of fee and reporting at the Institutes.
- Candidates are called for counselling as per TS EAMCET Ranks.
TS EAMCET 2017 is a state level exam held for candidates seeking admission to engineering and agriculture programs offered by Institutes across Telangana. It is conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad) on behalf of TSCHE. The exam successfully concluded on May 12, 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fee
Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 has to pay a stipulated amount of fee. The fee has to be paid at the time of Certificate Verification. Given below is the fee as per the candidate’s category:
|SC/ ST Category||INR 400|
|OC/ BC||INR 800|
Procedure for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
The counselling process for TS EAMCET 2017 begins with registration and document verification. JNTU Hyderabad will decide the schedule. The whole process will be conducted at TS EAMCET Helpline centers decided by the conducting body. The Counselling process includes:-
- Document Verification,
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats,
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
Candidates who clear TS EAMCET 2017 are eligible to participate in EAMCET Counselling. The process is conducted in different phases. As per the ranks and scores, candidates are called up for TS EAMCET counselling 2017, on different days.
Note: For Physically handicapped/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo-Indians category’s document verification will take place in Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only .
Steps in TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
Stage 1: Registration for Certificate Verification
- Candidates are required to register for certificate verification. The authorities will announce the registration dates and Help line centers shortly.
- After the announcement, candidates are required to produce the rank card to the officer and then wait for their turn in the registration hall.
- When the rank is called out, pay the processing fee and a receipt cum verification form will be issued.
- Collect the verifiation form from the computer operator at the registration counter. One should make sure to verify the mobile no. and Aadhar Card No.
- To complete the whole Registration Process, one has to enter TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket No., Rank scored and sign in the register provided.
- After this, wait in the registration hall till the time you are called for Certificate Verification.
Stage 2: Certificate Verification
- In this step, candidates who have successfully registered for the document verification are called out.
- One needs to verify all the details (Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile and Aadhaar Card No., Eligibility etc) on registration cum verification form are correct or not. In case of any discrepency, contact the verification officer for corrections.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, contact the caste verification officer. One then needs to submit their origional caste certificates for verification and clearance. After verification, report to one of the Certificate Verification Officer.
- Candidates from OC Category, directly report to the certificate verification officer.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, you will be issued a receipt for the same. Collect the print out of the same. If in case of any correction to be made, contact the Chief Verification Officer. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect your manual option form and then leave the counselling hall.
Certificates Required for Verification
Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with 2 sets of Photocopies at the time of Counselling Process:
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- For Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate needs to produce -
PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board – Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer - Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in-service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
NCC & Sports - Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
Minorities - SSC TC containing Minority Status or certificate from the headmaster
Anglo-Indian - Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Stage 3: Post Preparation required before Exercising Option Entry
- In this stage, a candidate has to select the college and course they wish to join. They need to select it in the form of priority.
- The options should be done from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible.
- The Seat Allotment for TS EAMCET 2017 is done according to the choices opted, vacancies available and courses opted.
- If all the vacancies are filled in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice, then one will be allotted a seat in subsequent order.
- Candidates opting for manual option entry form has to mention their district code, course code and college code they wish to get in. This option helps a candidate to save time and also helps to fill the details correctly online.
Note:It is advisable to not fill the options in which you are not interested.
Stage 4: Logout
After successfully completing the of Option Entry, click on ‘Logout’. After clicking the tab, 3 Options will appear- ‘Save and Logout’; ‘Confirm Logout’ and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- If you click on ‘Cancel Logout’, it will retain the Option Entry Form for entry to some more options.
- f you click on ‘Save & Logout’, it will save the option exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Clicking on ‘Confirm Logout’, it will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
Note: Candidates can add, modify or delete the details as many times as they want to within the time frame that is provided. The options saved in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen details, then you need to approach any of the help center provided. This will be the final chance to get any of the changes done.
Stage 5: Final Allotment of Seats
Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment via SMS to the registered mobile no. as well as online as per the notified dates. The seats will be alloted as per the candidate’s category, merit, gender, local area etc. The allotment order can be downloaded through ‘Candidate’s Login’ by following the link ‘Allotment Order’.
Stage 6: TS EAMCET Fee Payment and Self Reporting
- While making the fee, if the server indicates the tuition fee is null (zero), then the candidate can accept his allotment through self- reporting system placed in Candidate Login.
- Self Reporting System: This means that you accept the seat alloted to you without submitting the origional certificates/ documents at the reporting college immediately. You will still be eligible to participate in the subsequent counselling without loosing your allotted seat. This will not only increase your chances of getting a better seat but also open up choices to select from.
- If tuition fee to be paid by the candidates is not zero, then they must download the bank challan and pay the tuition fee at any State Bank of Hyderabad branch in the state. Don’t forget to take the receipt for it. The bank challan can be downloaded from the allotment order page. Now, click on Self Reporting System button. If the fee has been paid, your challan number, fee amount, bank transaction ID and branch will be displayed on screen. Click on “Accept My Joining”. You joining details/report along with admission number is generated. Take print out of joining report and submit it along with allotment order at the respective college/institution.
Note:The joining report’s print out is to be produced at the time of college reporting.
Stage 7: Participating in Subsequesnt Phase(s) of Counselling (optional)
Candidates who are eligible to participate are:
- Who have not yet participated in previous phases of counselling, can participate as a fresh candidate by attending Certificate Verification at one of HLCs (Help Line Centers).
- If no seat was alloted in previous counselling can also participate. Also, it is necessary that one have got their certificates verified.
- If a seat is alloted and you have not yet accepted the joining through self registration. Then, the seat alloted stands cancelled and will be considered as vacant. You are eligible to participate in the web counselling but are not eligible to join the new college/ course alloted in the 2nd Phase.
- For the ones, who has paid the fee and accepted the joining letter are still eligible to participate in the process. But, if you choose the new seat then your previous allotment will automatically gets cancelled.
Stage 8: Process of Withdrawal
At the end of TS EAMCET Counselling 2017, if you still want to cancel/ withdraw the alloted seat, you can do it before the stipulated date for cutoff by approching the Convener in person.
How to retrieve password for TS EAMCET 2017?
- If a candidate forgets his/ her password, click on the link ‘Forget your Password’ in Candidate’s Login.
- Next, Enter your Registration No., TS EAMCET Rank, EAMCET Hall Ticket No. and DOB (Date of Birth) as mentioned at the time of Registration.
- Now, click on ‘get new password’.
- The New password will be sent to your registered mobile number or to your email.
- After receiving the password, one can use it for Option Entry.
TS EAMCET 2017 Merit List & Tie Breaker Procedure
Candidates who do not qualify the minimum requirement of marks for admission through TS EAMCET 2017, will not be considered for the ranking purposes. Candidates belonging to the reserved category who have qualified in TS EAMCET 2017, will be assigned ranking on the basis of combined marks obtained in TS EAMCET 2017 (75% weightage) and in subject groups (PCM for engineering & PCB for science (25% weightage)) of the qualifying examination.
In case, two or more candidates have secured the same marks then board will follow a tie-break procedure to allocate the ranks to the candidates. The tie breaking procedure will be different for each stream. The various parameters for tie-breaking are indicated below in their order of applicability.
Tie Break Procedure for Engineering Course
- Firstly, the total marks obtained in TS EAMCET 2017 will be considered, if the tie still doesn’t break, then
- Marks obtained in TS EAMCET Mathematics 2017 will be preferred, if the rank persists the same, then
- Marks obtained in TS EAMCET Physics 2017, if still the tie remains, then
- The percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination, if it still hold on same, then
- Candidate older on the basis of date of birth will be given preference over the younger.
Tie Break Procedure for Agriculture Course
- Total marks obtained in TS EAMCET 2017, if it still hold on same, then
- The marks obtained in TS EAMCET Biology 2017, if the rank persists the same, then
- The marks obtained in TS EAMCET Physics 2017, if the tie still doesn’t break, then
- The percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination, if still the tie remains, then
- Candidate older on the basis of date of birth will be given preference over the younger.
* For Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, the weightage of score will be decided by the committee appointed by the competent authority.
TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line Centers
There are various Help Line Centers (HLC) for document verification and online options entry for TS EAMCET 2017 counselling. For admission to any professional course, candidates must check the official notification issued by the Competent Authority after TS EAMCET Results 2017 declaration. There are 20 HLCs for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017. Given below is a list of Help Line Centers for the counselling of TS EAMCET 2017-
|TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line Centers (HLC)|
|J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari Opp: Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|J N T U College Of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|Sr And Bgnr Govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
|Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|University Arts and Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|Kakatiya University, Warangal|
Note: Candidates can select only one Help Line Center (HLC) of their choice for the verification of certificates/ documents and option entry. Request for changing HLC will not be allowed once it is chosen.