TS EAMCET 2017- Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
TS EAMCET 2017 is a state level entrance exam conducted every year for Telangana State. For the academic session 2017-18, JNTU Hyderabad (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad) will organize it on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). Through this exam, candidates are granted admissions to engineering and agriculture courses offered at various colleges/ universities accepting EAMCET Scores.
- The round 1 counselling is scheduled to be conducted from June 12 to June 21.
- Candidates need to exercise their preferences for the college and course on the official site.
- Applicants must carry all the requisite documents in the prescribe d format for documents at the facilitation center.
TSCHE has announced TS EAMCET Result on May 22, 2017. Candidates can access their score card from the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam was conducted succesfully at multiple locations in Telanagana and Andhra Pradesh on May 12. Candidates shortlisted in the exam will qualify for the counselling process from the second week of June.
May 22, 2017 – TS EAMCET Results 2017 will be released on May 22, 2017 at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.Know more
May 22, 2017- TS EAMCET score will be used for B.Tech admission in Telangana. Check Top B.Tech Colleges in Hyderabad
May 12, 2017 – Check TS EAMCET 2017 Agriculture Answer Key, Question Paper and Analysis
May 12, 2017 – Check TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Answer Key, Question Paper and Analysis
The exam will be conducted separately for engineering and agriculture stream. Duration of both the exams is 3 hours. Engineering paper is scheduled from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM and Agriculture paper timings are from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. As for TS EAMCET Marking Scheme, each correct answer carries 1 mark and there is no provision of negative marking. Check TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
Note: Following the judgment of Supreme Court, the exam for MBBS/BDS seats in the state will be filled via NEET 2017. However, exams for Health Science and allied courses will be conducted under TS EAMCET 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Highlights
TS EAMCET is conducted for admissions to various Telangana colleges/ universities. Candidates willing to pursue a professional UG degree in engineering or agriculture courses have to appear for the exam.
- To apply for Pharmacy or Agriculture, they have to appear for PCB subject group.
- For Engineering program, candidates can only appear for the PCM group.
- TS EAMCET Exam Centers numbers have been reduced to 27 from 28 last year.
Centres in Andhara Pradesh have been reduced to 3 from 13 last year.
The other important highlights of exam are tabulated below:
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Date||May 12, 2017|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Course Offered||B.Tech./ B.E. (Bio-Technology/ Diary Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Food Science & Technology)|
|B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management/ Agriculture/ Horticulture|
|BHMS/ B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry/ B.F.Sc./ BAMS/ BNYS|
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
TSCHE announced the official examination dates for TS EAMCET on March 13, 2017. Registration window becomes functional from March 15, 2017. The following table contains all the dates relating to the exam:
|Release of TS EAMCET 2017 Notification||March 13, 2017|
|Availability of TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form||March 15, 2017|
|Last date to fill TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form||April 15, 2017|
|Correction Window for TS EAMCET 2017 Form||April 16- April 21, 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (with late fee of INR 500)||April 21, 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form (with late fee of INR 1000)||April 27, 2017|
|Final date to Submit Application Form (with late fee of INR 5000)||May 03, 2017|
|Date to Submit Application Form (with court directions and late fee of INR 10000)||May 08, 2017|
|Availability of TS EAMCET Admit Card||May 01- May 09, 2017|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date|
May 12, 2017
Engineering:10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Agricultural: 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 13, 2017|
|Announcement of TS EAMCET Result 2017||May 22, 2017|
TS EAMCET 2017 Eligibility
TS EAMCET Eligibility is a basic standard set by JNTU Hyderabad that has to be satisfied before filling the form. Candidates clearing eligibility criteria 2017 can the fill TS EAMCET Online Form. The criteria are different for all the programs.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Person of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should satisfy local / not – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh by regulations of Admission.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
For B.Tech./ B.E/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates with Diploma degree can also apply.
For BAMS, BNYS, BHMS Courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Application Form is available on the official website of TS EAMCET i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in from March 15, 2017.
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 can be filled through online mode only.
- All the personal details, uploading of photograph & signature and payment of requisite fee needs to be done to get registered. CheckHow to fill TS EAMCET Form
TS EAMCET Application Fee has to be paid before filling other details and uploading theonline application form. Candidates can opt to make the payment either through online or offline mode. Tabulated below is the fee as per candidate’s category:
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates||Other Candidates|
|E & A (Both Streams)||500||1000|
How to fill TS EAMCET Application Form?
The steps to fill the online application form is listed below :-
Step 1: Login to the official website of TS EAMCET- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘ TS EAMCET Application Form 2017’ link
Step 3: Before filling in the details, candidates are required to pay a stipulated fee as per their category.
Step 4: After successfully paying the fee, candidates are then required to fill their details (personal, academic etc).
Step 5: With filling in the details, one also needs to upload their scanned photograph and Signature as per the standards set.
Step 6: After carefully going through all the details mentioned and uploaded, candidates are then required to save the same. After saving, download and take a printout of TS EAMCET Form.
How many students are appearing for TS EAMCET 2017?
For the academic session 2017-18, a total of 2,20,067 students registered for TS EAMCET. This year there has been a decrease in the participation number. The reason for the fall is due to the division of engineering and agriculture exams. From this year on, EAMCET will be conducted separately for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state. In 2015, a total of 2,31,998 registrations were made. Whereas, in the year 2016 a total of 2,46,522 students registered for TS EAMCET. The following infographic indicates the participation as per the streams.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from May 01 to May 09, 2017. It will be available on the official website of TS EAMCET. The document will have details relating to candidate: - candidate’s name, father’s name, address of the candidate, test date & time, test center, category of the candidate, gender, local status, hall ticket number, photograph and signature of the candidate, etc. It is a necessary document required on the exam day until the admissions are confirmed.
How to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket?
Step1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2017 i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: After that, there is a link available in Application section- ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket’, click on it
Step 3: Then, enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
Step 4: After entering all the details, then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 5: TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket will then appear on the screen
Step 6: Download the hall ticket and take its printout for future reference.
TS EAMCET Exam Centers
TS EAMCET Exam Centers 2017 are pre-decided by the conducting body, JNTU Hyderabad (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University). TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Centers are the venues where the exam will be conducted. The exam centers include 19 Regional Centers and the centers in Hyderabad are further divided into 8 zones.
The above-mentioned infographic explains the trends of TS EAMCET Exam Centers over the last 3 years. In 2015, the centers were 423 and in the year 2016 as the participation increased so did the exam centers of EAMCET. From the academic session 2017-18, the engineering and agriculture exams for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be conducted separately. Hence, the number of centers for the exam has also decreased.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2017 is conducted for admission to engineering as well as agriculture programs offered by colleges in Telangana. JNTU Hyderabad has scheduled the exam for May 12, 2017.
- It will be conducted in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- The questions will be objective type in nature from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology (for agriculture paper) subjects. Know More about TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Engineering exam will have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections. Whereas, Agriculture exam will have Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry sections. TS EAMCET weightage for MCP 2017 (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) is 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer. The medium of answering the questions is English and Telugu.
TS EAMCET 2017 Results
TS EAMCET Results are announced by the conducting body, JNTU Hyderabad. It is released on TS EAMCET official website. To check the results for Telangana EAMCET, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2017 i.e. tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link for ‘TS EAMCET 2017 Result’
Step 3: Enter TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number so as to get access to check the result.
Step 4: Candidates should carefully check all the particulars and their scores as per the sections.
Step 5: The result will contain Combined Score, EAMCET Weightage, Inter Weightage and EAMCET Marks
TS EAMCET Rank Card
TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card is available on the official website of TS EAMCET 2017 post declaration of the result of TS EAMCET 2017. Candidates should download the rank card by logging in throughTS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth. It is advised to keep the printout of the rank card for future reference.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
TS EAMCET Counselling will be conducted post TS EAMCET Results are declared. The counselling is set to commence in June 2017. Candidates are called on the basis of the rank secured by them. Also, as per the marks scored in the EAMCET 2017, the Merit list is prepared.
Scorecard of TS EAMCET will be available for download on the official portal of EAMCET. Candidates should keep a regular check on the website as the schedule of TS EAMCET Counselling and other details will be posted there. The seats are allotted on various factors like availability of seats, candidates rank and the choices filled by the candidates.
TS EAMCET Counselling will cover the following levels:
Registration for Certificate Verification
Exercising Options entry in Counselling
Choice filling and Locking
Fee Payment and College Reporting
TS EAMCET Counselling Fee
The shortlisted candidates for final admission need to attend the counselling round. For this, they are required to register for it. While registering for the process, a certain amount of fee needs to be paid. Mentioned below is the fee as per the category:
|General Category/Backward Category||600|
Ques.When is TS EAMCET 2017 scheduled?
Ans. JNTU Hyderabad has scheduled TS EAMCET 2017 for May 12, 2017. TS EAMCET will be conducted separately on the same day for engineering and agriculture streams.
Ques.Why has TS EAMCET gone for Online Application Form submission this year?
Ans. As per the authorities, online application form has many advantages. Listed below are the reasons:
- Completing an Online Application Form is easy and fast compared to the Printed Application Form and ICR/OMR sheet.
- The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student such as standing in endless queues at Banks / e-Seva / CSC to purchase Printed Application forms, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / EAMCET AC office, unexpected delays, uncertainty and confusion due to posting/receiving of Hall Tickets. Further, for the EAMCET AC office to work and manage a large number of applications is a laborious task coupled with wastage of extra, unsold Application forms and other stationery items.
- In addition to this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily. The objective is to gradually make EAMCET AC a paper-free similar to AIEEE, GATE with an objective to “SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT”.
Ques. I am an OBC category candidate. Should I also enclose the category certificate?
Ans. OBC candidates need not submit any certificates. Only SC / ST category students have to submit their Caste Certificate duly attested along with the Filled-in Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination hall during the EAMCET AC test. However, ALL students have to produce the Category Certificates at the time of admission.
Ques. Is TS EAMCET Registration Fee refundable?
Ans. Registration fee once paid against a candidate can not be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
Ques. What is TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017?
Ans. For this year, JNTU Hyderabad has defined the exam pattern. It will be conducted in offline mode. The duration of exam is 3 hours. A total of 160 questions will be asked and they will be objective type in nature. Know more aboutTS EAMCET Exam Pattern
Ques. Is TS EAMCET Cut off stream-wise?
Ans. TS EAMCET Cut Off is released by the participating colleges separately. The colleges then release the cut off as per the streams offered. Hence, one should make sure to visit their selected colleges to check the cut off set by them. CheckTS EAMCET Cut off