TS EDCET 2017 Application Form
TS EDCET 2017 Application forms will be available on the official website i.e. edcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EDCET (Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad for admission into B.Ed. regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana state.
- TS EDCET 2017 application forms can be filled in online and submission of forms start from June 12, 2017.
- The registration fee for application form for general candidates is INR 400.
- The payment can be made online through payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card) or through TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centers in Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should read the instructions and eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying for the entrance test.
TS EDCET Application Dates 2017
The schedule for TS EDCET 2017 has been released. Candidates can apply for TS EDCET on the official website. The last date of form submission is July 6, 2017. The table below elucidates the schedule for TS EDCET exam:
|TS EDCET 2017||Important Dates|
|Submission of TS EDCET 2017 Application Forms without late fee||July 6, 2017|
|Submission of TS EDCET 2017 Application Forms with late fee||July 8, 2017|
|TS EDCET 2017 Exam Date||July 16, 2017|
|TS EDCET 2017 Result Date||July 28, 2017 tentatively|
TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility conditions to appear for TS EDCET 2017 for admission to B.Ed regular course of 2 years:
Nationality: must be of Indian origin.
Domicile status: must fulfill ‘local’ / ‘non- local’ status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
Age: Should be 19 years or above as on 1st July, 2017. There is no maximum age limit
- A graduate degree holder in B.Sc., B.Sc. (Home Science), B.A, B.Com, BCA, BBM/BBA with at least 50% aggregate marks
- A master degree holder
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks
- For reserved category students, the aggregate marks are 40%.
- Professional degree holders like MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm/LLB are not eligible to apply
How to Fill TS EDCET 2017Application Form
Candidate must submit the application online only. There are two methods of filling up TS EDCET 2017 application forms:
TS Online / AP Online / mee Seva (e-Seva)
- Visit any of the TS Online / AP Online / mee Seva (e-Seva) centers with Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination and Hall Ticket number of S.S.C (10th Class), along with Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Pay the requisite fee amount. You will receive a registration fee paid receipt. Make sure that you get a Transaction Id.
- Next you have to proceed to Online application form filling
- Login to www.tsedcet.org.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Click here if paid through TS Online / AP Online / mee Sava (e-Seva)”
- Next step is payment verification where in you have to click either TS/AP online or e-seva/Mee-seva. Fill in your transaction id, candidate’s name, mobile number, date of birth.
- Click on "Proceed to fill Online Application Form".
- Fill the necessary details, cross-check and submit your form.
Through Debit Card/Credit Card
If you choose to make payment of TS EDCET 2017 application form using Debit / Credit card mode, check on the instruction booklet / user guide carefully and keep in handy all the required mandatory details.
- Logon to www.tsedcet.org.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Click here to pay online using your Debit / Credit card /Online banking”
- When you proceed to pay the fee through payment gateway, you have to fill in Qualifying examination hall ticket no., candidate's name, mobile number, date of birth, category, fee amount and then, click on make payment.
- After successful online payment, a "Transaction Id" is generated and displayed on the screen. Then click "Proceed to fill Online Application Form".
- There is also the "Payment Reference Number" generated on the screen before proceeding for payment. These two Ids are necessary for future correspondence.
Details on TS EDCET Application Form
The following mandatory details are required in filling up the application form:
- Transaction ID
- Payment Reference ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Exam
Note: No photocopies of any certificates need to be submitted at the time of filling up the Application form of TS EDCET . However, candidates need to submit original certificates / xerox copies whenever asked. All information given on the application form will be verified with originals at the admission. Furnishing false information leads to cancellation of admission at any point of time.
TS EDCET 2017 Application Form Correction
- Once the payment is made, you can proceed to fill application form and also you can verify it.
- Click on “Proceed to verify and fill application form if already paid through Credit Card / Debit Card”.
- You have to fill in Payment Reference Id, Transaction Id (Obtained after payment), qualifying examination hall ticket no. and submit it and proceed to fill online application form.
- If you are unable to fill and submit application form successfully, you can click on “proceed to verify and fill application form”.
- You can also cross-check the form through this process and make the necessary corrections.
Q1. What is the Application Registration Fee?
Ans: For general candidates, it is INR 400. For SC/ST, Application registration fee is INR 200.
Q2. What is the Application Registration Fee for late submission?
Ans: INR 500
Q3. What is the Last date for Online submission without late fee?
Ans: July 6, 2017
Q4. What is the Last date for Online submission with Late fee?
Ans: July 8, 2017
Q5. Can Application forms be submitted offline?
Ans: No, Application forms need to be submitted online only.
Q6. After submission of form online, I need to make any correction, what should I do?
Ans: If candidate wants to change the information, they can do it online by submitting their transaction and payment reference ID. If the change is not allowed on the website, candidates have to submit their complaint by clicking on the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk available on the home page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is provided and is satisfactory.