SRMJEEE 2017 Slot Booking, Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2017 (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam) is organized by SRM University for admission to engineering programme offered by the university. The candidates who clear SRMJEEE are eligible for 7000 engineering seats offered by 4 university campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram Part– Vadapalani and NCR Ghaziabad.
Indian and Foreign candidates can apply for SRMJEEE. Also, the minimum qualification to apply for the exam is clearing Class XII. The candidates who are top rank holders in state and central board exams can seek direct admission in SRM University. Read More
The SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form can be filled online latest by fourth week of March, 2017. For International candidates, the forms will be available from October 13, 2016. After submission of application fee (INR 1060), the candidates receive the application number. Also, upload the scanned copy of colored photo, signature and marksheets of Class X and XII. Read More
SRMJEEE 2017 Slot Booking window has now begun on srmuniv.ac.in. The candidates have to select a time slot and date available. The candidates have to login using application number and date of birth. The SRMJEEE Admit Card can be downloaded as soon as the slots are selected and saved. Read More
The SRMJEEE results will be declared on the official website in May, 2017. Candidates must fill in the correct mobile number while applying to get their ranks updated through SMS. Read More
Changes SRMJEEE 2017
- For academic session 2017-18, Candidates can take SRMJEEE twice.
- The application process is entirely online. Candidates can apply till second week of March.
- The number exam centers has been decreased from 150 to 116. Also, exam is scheduled at international exam centers.
- Candidates securing first rank in qualifying examinations of respective central or state board will be given direct admissions. SRM University will also offer scholarships to such candidates.
- There is a change in SRMJEEE exam pattern. No negative marking is applicable.
- Also there is change in minimum qualifying criteria. For Kattankulathur campus, earlier it was 65% criteria. Now it has changed to 60%. Also for SRM NCR campus, minimum qualifying criteria is 55%.
SRMJEEE Exam Dates 2017
SRM University sets the dates of SRMJEEE 2017 (UG). The SRMJEE Slot Booking window is now open on the official website after which the candidates can download the admit card for SRMJEEE. The SRMJEEE Exam is scheduled in different slots at different test centers. Here is the list of important events for SRMJEEE 2017:
|SRMJEEE Online Applications will be available from||November 18, 2016|
|Last date to submit the SRMJEEE Applications||Fourth week of March, 2017|
|SRMJEEE Slot Booking begins from||March 21, 2017|
|SRMJEEE Admit Card can be downloaded from||March 21, 2017|
|SRMJEEE Exam is scheduled from||April 1 to 30, 2017|
|SRMJEEE Rank list will be published on||May 5 to 9, 2017|
SRMJEEE Eligibility 2017
SRM University lays down certain SRMJEEE eligibility criteria to be adhered for candidates seek admission in various programs. Here is the overview of general information about the eligibility criteria to apply in SRMJEEE:
- Candidates seeking admission in SRM University should belong to Indian nationality. Candidates must have studied and completed their qualifying examinations in the schools located in India in the preceding two years of admission.
- A candidate will stand eligible for Kattankulathur campus for B. Tech course if he/she has passed 10+2 examinations or its equivalent.
- For all programs candidate, must qualify with minimum of 65% aggregate I Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering, candidate must qualify with 65% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- A candidate will stand eligible for other three campuses and SRM University, Haryana for B. Tech if he/she has passed 10+2 examinations or its equivalent.
- For all programs candidate, must qualify with minimum of 60% aggregate I Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering, candidate must qualify with 60% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE 2017 will be eligible for all the B. Tech degree programs.
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE 2017 will be eligible for B. Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
- Candidates who possess the requisite eligibility will be considered for application and admission.
- Candidates must submit all the required documents to ascertain his/her admission. Those who will not submit the documents within stipulated time period, their admission will stand cancelled.
Read More Major Changes in SRMJEEE 2017
SRMJEEE Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for SRMJEEE 2017 via online mode only. Here are some important facts that candidate should be updated with during the application process:
- SRMJEEE Application Form 2017 filling procedure involves registration, application form filling, uploading images and payment of application fee.
- SRMJEEE 2017 Application Form for International and NRI candidates is available from October 13, 2016 onwards.
- Candidate should keep in mind that the last date for receipt of filled-in application forms will be in the second week of March, 2017.
- Candidates should retain the print-out of the application form till the completion of admission process.
The steps to fill the online SRMJEEE application form 2017 are given below
Filling Application Form Online- Candidates have to fill a common application form for all the SRM Campuses. Click on Apply for B.Tech link on the official website. Enter your personal details and click on register. You will receive a registration number and password. Login again and fill the application form. Candidates have to enter their personal as well as academic details in the form. Click on submit button.
Upload Important Documents- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, class 10 and 12 marksheet in the specified dimensions.
One-Click Payment Gateway- The application fee is Rs 1060. It is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fees via net banking, debit card or credit card.
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2017
SRMJEEE 2017 Hall Ticket will be issued only to those candidates whose applications will be received before the last date of application process. The SRMJEEE Admit Card will be made available online at the official website.
Following are the points to be noted regarding the admit card of SRMJEEE 2017
- SRMJEEE 2017 will contain information such as name, photograph, address of the candidate, center of examination and date of examination.
- Candidate must take print out of the admit card along with himself/herself to the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without the admit card.
- Candidate must not tamper with the information on the hall ticket/ admit card. If any discrepancies are found, candidate must contact the concerned examination authority.
- Admit card is a non-transferable document, if impersonation is found done candidate will be liable for a strict action.
- It is advised to all the candidates to preserve the admit card for further admission process.
- Admit card will only be available for those candidates who send their applications within the stipulated time period.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2017
SRMJEEE 2017 will be conducted in online mode in English language. It will have Multiple Choice Questions and the candidates will be given 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the exam.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern Highlights are given in the table below
60 x 2.5
Duration of exam 2 hours 30 minutes
Each of 1
1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
No -ve Score
No mark is deducted for a wrong attempt.
Exam will be conducted in online mode
Paper consists of objective type questions.
Total number of questions are 105
There are 3 subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. 35 questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and mathematics section. More weightage is given Biology section with 50 questions. For every correct answer candidate gets 1 mark. Negative marking is not applicable in SRMJEEE 2017. Check SRMJEEE Practice Papers
SRMJEEE Results 2017
SRMJEE 2017 Results will be declared online on the official website. The candidates will be updated with their ranks via SMS on the registered mobile numbers in the application form. SRM University offers admissions for 7,000 B. Tech seats. Follow these steps to get to your results:
- Candidate must first log in to the official website.
- Then enter SRMJEEE 2017 application number or registration number/admit card number.
- Candidates can check their All India Rank after entering the particulars and get their results.
- The ranking intimated during the SRMJEEE Result declaration will be considered for the counselling process.
After the declaration of results SRMJEEE Merit List 2017 will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured in the exam. The ranking will be intimidated to the candidates for counselling process only.
SRMJEEE Cutoff 2017
SRMJEEE Cutoff will be released along with result declaration. It will be declared in form of score card.Candidates can download it from official website www.srmuniv.ac.in/. Provided below is the marks range corresponding to respective rank range.
|Above 250||Below 2000|
|Less than 130||Above 17000|
Scholarships offered by SRM University
SRM University offers scholarships to candidates on the basis of candidate’s marks in class 12 and state domicile. The scholarships are offered as per the following rules:
- Haryana Domicile’s scholarships- As per Haryana Private Universities act 2006, 25% of total seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Haryana. It will be given on the basis of candidate’s rank in National level entrance examination such as SRMHJEEEE/SRMHCMAT/SRMHCLAT-2017.
- Chancellor’s scholarships- Academically meritorious candidates are eligibile for chancellor’s scholarships. They must also secure a good rank in National level entrance examination such as SRMHJEEEE/SRMHCMAT/SRMHCLAT-2017. The scholarship is offered in the following manner:-
- 100% scholarships in tution fees are offered to students scoring 95%-100% in class 12.
- 50% scholarships in tution fees are offered to students scoring 90%-94%.
- 25% scholarships in tution fees are offered to students scoring 85%-89%.
SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling Process
After the declaration of results, SRM University will come out with the counselling schedule. Following is the SRMJEEE counselling procedure that will be followed after the declaration of results of SRMJEEE test:
- Reporting as per rank – Candidates will be called to report at the center allocated to them according to the rank. Candidates will have to report along with all the required documents. After the completion of the first round of counselling, second round will take place if the seats remain vacant.
- Document verification – After the candidate reports at the allotted center, he/she will have to get his/her documents verified. The documents required for verification include: Rank Card of SRMJEEE 2017, SRMJEEE 2017 Hall Ticket, Counselling Letter, marks sheet of class 10 and class 12, category certificate, demand draft.
- Allotment of seat – Candidate will be allocated seats after his/her documents are verified with the payment of INR 1,00,000.
Documents Required for Counselling Procedure
Here is the list of documents required during the counselling process. Candidate should carry his/her documents along with him/her whenever called for the same.
- SRMJEEE 2017 Rank Card
- SRMJEEE 2017 Hall Ticket
- Counselling Letter
- Marks sheet of class X
- Marks sheet of class XII
- Category certificate
- Demand draft
SRM University Admission Fee
SRM University offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses in Engineering, Law, Hotel Management. Here is the list B.Tech courses offered by SRM University along with the tuition fees. Check full details about SRM University Admission Fees
|Degree||Branch||Kattankulathur||Ramapuram||Vadapalani||NCR New Delhi|
|B.Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering||250,000||200,000||200,000||200,000|
|B.Tech.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||250,000||200,000||NA||200,000|
|B.Tech.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||250,000||200,000||200,000||200,000|
|B.Tech.||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||250,000||NA||NA||NA|