State Bank of India releases notification for recruitment of SBI Specialist Officer. The SBI SO Application Process starts from August 22, 2017. The interested candidates can apply online on the official website of SBI SO. The SBI SO 2017 Results are tentatively declared after 10 days of SBI SO Personal Interview.
Candidates are appointed as Specialist Officer in State Bank of India only on the basis of SBI SO Final Result. A candidate can check his/her SBI SO 2017 Result only online as no offline way is adopted to announce the SBI SO Results.
SBI SO Exam Dates
It is very much important for every applicant to keep record of SBI SO Important Dates, so that one can apply for SBI SO recruitment process successfully and on time. Given below is the table of SBI SO important dates
|SBI SO Events||SBI SO Important Dates|
|SBI SO Online Registration||August 22, 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration of SBI SO Application||September 05, 2017|
|Last date for the payment of fees||September 05, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of the print out of Online SBI SO Application Form||September 10, 2017|
How to Check SBI SO Results?
A candidate has to follow certain steps to check his/her SBI SO Results. One can only check the results ofSBI SO 2017 online, on the official website of SBI. No offline mode is adopted to publish SBI SO Results. One can follow the mentioned steps in order to download the SBI SO Result:
- Go to the official website of SBI once the announcement for the release of SBI SO 2017 Result is made
- Click on the heading ‘careers’
- A dropdown menu appears under the heading ‘careers’
- Select the Join SBI option from the dropdown menu
- Go to the ‘current openings’ sections
- Click on the link provided on the website to check SBI SO Results
- Select the link for recruitment of SBI Specialist Officer
- Download the SBI SO 2017 Final Result list
- A pdf file is opened that contains the list of SBI SO result along with the registration number of candidates
- A candidate can search for his/her registration number in the list
- Download the pdf file and take its print-out for future reference
SBI SO Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the post of specialist officer is based on short listing of candidates through SBI SO Personal Interview. In SBI SO Interview adequate number of candidates, as decided by State Bank of India, are shortlisted based on their qualification and experience. The qualifying marks in Interview are decided by the SBI only. SBI SO Merit list for selection is prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained by the candidate in SBI SO Interview only.
In case there happens to be a tie in the cut off marks of two or more candidates, then such candidates are ranked according to their age in descending order.
In SBI SO Personal Interview, certain questions are asked of the candidates. One has to properly answer them in order to earn maximum marks in SBI SO Interview. To help out candidates, a few such questions are mentioned below:
- Tell us something about you.
- Why do you want to leave your previous job and want to join bank?
- Why do you want to pursue banking as a career?
- What is your knowledge about banking sector?
- What do you know about the latest trends in the banking sector?
- Why do you want to work in public sector unit?
- Explain about your final year project?
Specialization based questions
- Difference Based Questions
- What is the difference between my SQL and SQL?
- What is the difference between a router and a switch?
- What is the difference between Windows and UNIX?
- What is the difference between DDL and DML?
- What is the difference between a Robot and a Toy?
- Data based Questions
- What are the main features of GUI?
- What default icons you can see that are present on desktop?
- Have you seen in which section of our site, tenders are listed?
- So you worked in XYZ IT Company. Did you know that it provides which banking s/w?
- What security features you use while developing s/w?
- Opinion Based Questions
- What are the things needed for data center facility setup?
- Anyone can steal information from a server so what measures will you take to secure that?
- How can we make debit or credit card 100% secure?
- What security feature do you think should be there?
- What is the significance of Techno-Commercial Bidding?
It is very important for each and every candidate to behave in a proper manner during SBI SO Personal Interview. Body language of a candidate speaks more loudly than the words a candidate speak. Mentioned below are some important tips a candidate can follow to shine in SBI SO Personal Interview
- Body language matters a lot while speaking. The body language exhibits far more information about how one feel than it is possible to show verbally.
- One must maintain eye contact while answering the interviewer in SBI SO Personal Interview. Speaking by making eye contact shows the confidence level of a candidate.
- Avoid getting aggressive as sometimes the interviewer puts you in a position where you can get aggressive. This is just a trick to check one’s control over his/her emotions.
- One must avoid signs of distraction. A candidate must not engage his/her hands in activities like scratching, rubbing, pricking, playing with pens and key chains, fiddling with rings or grooming hair.
- Such activities show that one is not serious about the SBI SO Interview and might annoy the interviewer.
- A candidate must sit properly inSBI SO Interview. He/she must sit straight and must not lean over the chair. Leaning over the chair shows the tiredness of a candidate and the interviewer might feel that the candidate is even sleepy.
- A candidate should not slouch or bend forward on the desk. However, at the same time, one should not be absolutely stiff and remain in a comfortable posture while sitting in SBI SO Personal Interview
SBI SO Documents Verification
A candidate needs to submit a certain list of documents to complete theSBI SO Selection Process. In case, a candidate do not submit the required documents by September 10, 2017 then his/her candidature is not considered for short listing and SBI SO 2017 Personal Interview. A candidate has to send the copies of documents by post to the address
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Given below is the list of photocopy of documents a candidate needs to submit on time for the purpose of verification along with the copy of SBI SO Online Application Form:
- Copy of one id proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates like Mark-Sheets or Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Brief resume of the candidate
- E-Receipt for SBI SO 2017 fee payment
- Copy of a valid SC/ST certificate, of applicable
- OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate as applicable