SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card is issued in online mode by the State Bank of India each year. It is issued separately for all the three stages viz. Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Candidates who successfully fill SBI PO Application Form can download the hall ticket from the official website.
- To access SBI PO Admit Card, enter your roll number and DOB/ Password at sbi.co.in.
- It should be noted that no hard copy is sent by post.
- SBI PO 2018 will be conducted in online mode in different cities across 34 states. Check SBI PO Exam Center
- SBI PO 2018 Admit Card is a mandatory document to produce at the exam center.
- In case of any incorrect information/ discrepancy on SBI PO 2018 Admit Card, contact the bank for correction at 022-22820427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SBI will also release a bio-data proforma for candidates appearing in the Interview stage. The duly filled proforma should be carried along with other documents while appearing for SBI PO.
All candidates who successfully receive the admit card of SBI PO, will appear for the Prelims stage in April 2018. The ones qualifying Prelims will appear for Mains in June 2018.
Highlights of SBI PO Admit Card
|Issuing body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Mode of availablity||Online|
|SBI PO Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.sbi.co.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Test Centre’s Address, Photograph and Signature, Important Instructions|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||A Photo ID, Application Form, Receipt of Payment and 2 Recent Photograph|
|SBI PO Helpline||022-22820427/ email@example.com|
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card Date
SBI PO Admit Card is released separately for each stage of the exam. The call letters are only issued for applicants who have successfully applied for the exam. Applicants who qualify in prelims exam are subsequently issued the SBI PO Admit Card for Mains. Similarly, candidates who manage to clear SBI PO Mains will receive SBI PO Call Letter for Group Exercise and Interview.
The table below has all the important dates related to SBI PO Admit Card:
|Release of SBI PO 2018 Admit Card (Prelims)||April 15, 2018- May 07, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Prelims Exam Date||April 29 & 30, 2018 and May 06 & 07, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Result (Prelims)||May 17, 2018|
|Release of SBI PO 2018 Admit Card (Mains)||May 22, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Mains Exam Date||June 04, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Result (Mains)||July 4, 2018|
|SBI PO Call Letter for Interview will be available from||June 26, 2018|
|Date for SBI PO 2018 Group Exercises and Interview ||July 10, 2018|
How to Download SBI PO 2018 Admit Card?
The call letter for SBI PO is available on the official website. Please note that no admit card can be obtained from an offline source. Here are the easy steps to download SBI PO 2018 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. sbi.co.in
- Go to the ‘Careers’ tab
- Click on ‘Join SBI’
- Click on the link for SBI PO exam and then option to “Download Call Letter”.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- View and download your SBI PO admit card.
Problems in Downloading SBI PO Admit Card
Candidates must not mutilate SBI PO Admit Card 2018 or change any entry made after it has been authenticated and received by them. A candidate may be unable to download SBI PO 2018 Admit Card due to the following reasons:
- If application form is incomplete
- Discrepancy at the time of slot booking
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
If a problem still persists, follow the below steps:
- Empty your cache memory of the browser by going into the settings of the browser
- Close the browser
- Open your browser
- Login again with the required credentials
How to Retrieve Password for SBI PO?
Candidates can easily retrieve their password for SBI PO by following these simple instructions. They will find this option on the official website only.
- Visit the official website of SBI PO 2018
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter the application number and click on ‘Get Password’
- The password will be sent to the e-mail ID and registered mobile number of the candidate
Details on SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
Once you have the hall ticket in hand, cross-check all the details. In case of an incorrect detail, you can contact the authority or rectify them during the counselling and admissions process.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card contains all the important details about the candidates. All the examinees need to refer their admit cards for the correct test venue, its address, reporting time and all the other specifications. Some of the crucial details mentioned on the admit card:
- Name and roll number of candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Photograph, Signature & Thumb-Impression of the candidate
- Name of test venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date and timing of exam
- Documents to be carried on the exam day
- General Instructions to be followed on day of the exam
SBI PO Pre-exam is conducted in different slots at 33 states/UT across India. Candidates can check the specimen copy of SBI PO Mains Admit Card below to know the details:
Discrepancy in SBI PO Admit Card 2018
Often, candidates find discrepancies in their admit card. Contact the SBI Help desk in case of any changes or non- receipt of the Admit Card.
- Any query in this regard can be made at the contact no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days).
- An email can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India-2018’.
SBI PO Authority holds no responsibility to inform the candidates. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to double check all the information before submitting the form. Make sure there is no gap in the below-mentioned factors:
- Application form is completely filled and all the details are true
- Signature is below photograph
- Photograph is affixed on SBI PO Application Form
- Signature is present on the declaration
- Valid email ID is provided
Biometric Verification through SBI PO Admit Card
- Biometric Verification consists of part of attendance process of the exam.
- Candidates are needed to go through it for hall ticket admission verification.
- The biometric procedure includes scanning of the thumb and retina.
- Any candidate refusing to go through Biometric Verification process will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to get verified before SBI PO, otherwise, they won’t be permitted inside the exam hall.
Documents Required at SBI PO 2018 Exam Center
- Candidates are required to carry the printed copy of SBI PO Admit Card to the exam center. They should carry the necessary stationery such as Black or blue ball point pen to the SBI PO Exam Center. Also, don’t forget to carry the original and photocopy of any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- Duly attested Photograph / Identity Card issued by College
- Unique Identification Card (Aadhar)
- All applicants must ensure that their name on the call letter matches exactly with the one on the photo identity proof that they choose to carry on the day of exam.
- Candidates and in particular female aspirants who may have changed their first / last/middle name post marriage must ensure that all the particulars match in the admit card.
- The photocopy of the identity proof must be submitted to the invigilator present in the exam hall.
Instructions on SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must acquaint themselves with the general instructions to be followed on the day of the exam. It is important to know what is allowed and which actions are prohibited. Some of the things to be kept in mind on the day of SBI PO are given below:
- SBI PO call letter along with other necessary documents must be carried on the exam day.
- Candidates must carry a ball point pen to the exam hall.
- Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the test venue.
- Stationary items such as textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry / Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Log Table Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Devices like Pen Drives, Electronic Pen / Scanner, Mobile Phones, Bluetooth Earphones, Microphones, Pagers, Health Bands should not be carried inside the exam hall.
- Other miscellaneous items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Hairpin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Wrist Watch, and Camera are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Any eatables are not permitted inside the test centre.
- All ornaments such as Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain / Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch are subject to thorough checking.
- It is advised to wear light colour clothing with half sleeves and open sandals instead of shoes.
- Those candidates who wish to wear customary/religious dresses on the exam day must report at the test centre at least 10 minutes prior to the reporting time for proper frisking.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card FAQs
Oftentimes, candidates face some common issues with regard to the SBI PO 2018 admit card download. Some of the frequently asked questions have been answered below:
Ques. 1 How should I download SBI PO Admit Card?
Ans. Visit the official SBI website and click on the link for PO exam. Enter your roll number and DOB/ Password and then save the admit card to your computer.
Ques. 2 What should I do if the page takes a lot of time to load?
Ans. This may sometimes happen due to factors such as slow internet speed, large web traffic, and slow server speed. In such a situation, it is advised to refresh the page and try after some time during lighter hours of the day (such as late hours of the night).
Ques. 3 Why is my date of birth (DOB) being rejected on the login screen?
Ans. This may be due to entering the wrong DOB. Check the DOB that you have mentioned in your application form by referring to the application printout. Then, enter the DOB correctly.
Ques. 4 My login attempts have failed and I can’t access my SBI PO call letter, what should I do?
Ans. Please ensure that the login credentials are correct. For this purpose, refer to the email or the SMS sent to you at the time of registration. Also, ensure that the link you have accessed, for login purpose, is the official and up-to-date link.
Ques. 5 What ID proofs am I supposed to carry along with SBI PO Admit Card?
Ans. With SBI PO Admit Card 2018, you can carry any one of your ID proof such as Passport, Aadhar card, Driving license, PAN card with a photo attested.