OUCET 2018 is conducted by Osmania University for admission to various Postgraduate and Postgraduate Diploma and 5 Years integrated courses offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru Universities & its affiliated colleges in Telangana state.
- Through OUCET 2018 candidates can get admission to M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed degree programs
- Students must have passed B.SC, B.A, Bachelor’s Degree with at least 40% marks in aggregate to be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Application Form will be available from first week of April 2018.
- Applicants have to register on the official website oucet.ouadmissions.com and fill OUCET 2018 Application Form.
- Payment of INR 400 has to be made for single subject (OC/BC category- INR 350)
- Admit card will be available tentatively in May, 2018.
- OUCET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode with 100 Objective type (MCQ) questions to be answered in 90 Minutes.
- OUCET Result will be announced in third week of May 2018 through online mode.
OUCET 2018 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||OUCET 2018|
|Location||Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007|
|Courses Offered||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed|
|Date of Result declaration of Entrance Exam||Third week of May 2018|
|Conducting Body for Counselling||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Exam for OUCET 2018||Offline|
OUCET 2018 Exam Dates
Following are the Events and their Tentative Dates related to OUCET 2018.
|Starting date for Registration & Fee payment of OUCET 2018||First week of April 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application of OUCET 2018||First week of April 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||First week of May 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 500||Third week of May 2018|
|Downloading of Hall ticket of OUCET 2018||Third week of May 2018|
|OUCET 2018 Exam dates of OUCET 2018||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Results of OUCET 2018||June 2018|
OUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For taking admission in Osmania University, candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicant must belongs to Telangana state only.
- Candidates must satisfy Local and Non Local status.
- Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A equivalent examination will at least 40% in aggregate .
- Candidates passing the Bachelors Degree examination with compartment are also eligible and secured at least 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying exam for SC / ST.
- Age Limit
- There is no age restriction for CET (Self Financing).
- Age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement for SC / ST and BC is 34 Years .
- Age limit for EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Years.
OUCET Seat Allotment Reservations
Following is the OUCET Seat Allotment Reservation:
Local and not local aspirants
- 85% seats in seat matrix is reserved for the local candidates in the subject to other reservations and community in force.
- Remaining seats of 15% are available to local and not local aspirants.
Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class
- Scheduled Tribe: 6 %
- Scheduled Class: 15 %
- Backward Class:
- Group A: 7 %
- Group B: 10%
- Group C: 1%
- Group D: 7 %
- Group E: 4%
OUCET 2018 Application Form
OUCET 2018 Application Form will be available online on official website www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in from first week of April 2018. Last date to register online is in May 2018.
Here are the steps to fill online application form for OUCET 2018:
Step: 1 Registration and Fee Payment
- Log in to the official website of Osmania University.
- Now click on the Apply Online button, a new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on Registration link and fill the details like student’s name, Date of Birth, Valid E-Mail Id, Valid mobile number, Entrance tests number to be taken.
- Fill primary information and the requisite registration fee must be remitted.
- The registration fee can be paid at any TS / AP Online centres or by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- After completion of registration details entry, students mobile will receive SMS of a Registration Id.
Here is the table of Fee details as per the number of subjects for different categories:
|Category||No. of Subjects||Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||INR 400|
|SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||INR 350|
|All category||Additional Subject||INR 250|
Step-2 Fill up of online application
- Filling of the online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
- Click on "Online application form" link in the left menu. Login web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter Application number/Registration Id and click submit button.
- Fill the entire academic, study, reservation, personal details and other details.
- Click on Submit button.
Step-3: Uploading of Coloured Photograph, Signature and Certificates
Upload photograph & Signature prescribed and certificates. Size of all these images should be as:
- Photograph size should be Less than 40 KB
- Signature size should be Less than 30 KB
- SC category certificate size should be Less than 1 MB
- PH certificate size should be Less than 1 MB
Step-4: Final Submission
This is also one-time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on "Submission" link.
Step-5: Print the Application
Click on appearing as “Print" link, enter the required details and click submit button.
OUCET 2018 Admit Card
OUCET 2018 Admit card will be available tentatively in May 2018. Admit card is mandatory document to appear for OUCET 2018 Exam. So candidates can download the hall ticket by entering the candidate registration number and date of birth. Candidates have to download hall ticket and affix a latest passport size photo and get itself attested.
Details Required to Download OUCET 2018 Admit Card
- Application ID
How to Download the OUCET 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the Official OUCET 2018 Website.
- Log in using your application ID and password.
- Click on "OUCET 2018 Admit Card", the admit card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Take printouts of the Admit Card for further use.
Importance of OUCET 2018 Admit Card
- Applicants must bring their Admit Card to the OUCET 2018 Examination.
- Candidates without Admit Cards will not be allowed to write OUCET 2018.
- OUCET 2018 Admit Card is valid for that year only.
OUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- OUCET 2018 for all subjects will be conducted in offline mode.
- Exam will be comprise 100 Objective type (MCQ) questions to be completed in 90 Minutes duration.
- For M.P. Ed, the exam will be conducted for 75 questions with 75 Marks.
- There no negative marks for wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for MBA:
|I||A||1 - 25||Verbal Ability|
|B||26 - 40||General Knowledge|
|II||C||41 - 70||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||71 - 100||Reasoning and Intelligence|
Exam Pattern for MA:
|A||1 – 40||Mathematics|
|B||41 – 55||General English|
|C||56 – 70||General Knowledge|
|D||71 – 85||Current Affairs|
|E||86 - 100||General Economics|
Exam Pattern for M.Sc:
|A||1 – 34||Chemistry|
|B||35 – 67||Physics|
|C||68 - 100||Mathematics|
OUCET 2018 Syllabus and Marking Scheme
5 Year Integrated Programs:
|Course in OUCET 2018||Section||Marks||Syllabus for OUCET 2018|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry + M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||A||34||Chemistry|
|M.A. Applied Economics||A||40||Mathematics - School Level|
|B||15||General English - School Level|
|C||15||General Knowledge-Intermediate Level|
|D||15||Current Affairs-Intermediate Level|
|E||15||General Economic Problems & Concepts-Intermediate Level|
|M.B.A.||A||25||Verbal Ability and General Knowledge|
|C||30||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||30||Reasoning and Intelligence|
OUCET 2018 Result
OUCET 2018 Result will be announced in third week of May week 2018 through online mode. The result shows candidate’s name, marks, rank, roll number, exam centre and other information.
Steps to check OUCET 2018 Result
- Go to the Official Website of OUCET 2018.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Click on search.
- Your score and rank card of OUCET 2018 will be displayed.
- Save the Scorecard and take its print out.
OUCET 2018 Cut Off
After the announcement of the result, cut off will be declared. Following is the minimum cut off criteria for taking admission in Osmania University:
- Qualifying cut off mark in OUCET 2018 is 25%.
- Candidate must have scored 25 marks out of total 100 marks in OUCET 2018.
- Candidate belonging to SC / ST have no qualifying percentage marks for OUCET 2018.
OUCET 2018 Counselling
OUCET 2018 Counselling will initialize in first week of June 2018. The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process. So candidate must register online once the counselling notification is updated on official website. Then only candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options. After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report to the allotted college.
Documents required for OUCET 2018 Counselling
Following is the list of documents required by the University of Osmania at the time of counselling:
- Sports certificate.
- Local or non-local proof.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Reservation certificate, if required.
- Secondary class certificate.
- Senior secondary class certificate.
- Rank card of OUCET 2018.
- Admit card of OUCET 2018.
- Original certificate of qualifying marks.