OJEE 2017 Application Form
OJEE Application Process, an online process which is expected to commence from February 05, 2017. It is expected to end by March 22, 2017. The OJEE 2017 Application Process is a four step process namely Registration and Form Filling, Uploading the Documents, Fee payment and Submission. Candidates have to mention OJEE Courses and Codes in the OJEE 2017 Application Form.
The Application Fee for OJEE 2017 Form A, B, C, D and F is INR 1000 and for Form E is INR 1500. The Application fee can be filled in either online or offline mode. The OJEE Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website from April 20, 2017 onwards.
Important Dates for OJEE 2017 Application Form
The candidates who wish to apply for OJEE 2017 can apply for the exam through an online OJEE 2017 Application Process. The OJEE 2017 Application Form will be available on the website from February 05, 2017. All the important events related to the OJEE 2017 Application Process are mentioned in the table given below:
|OJEE 2017 Application Process||February 05, 2017|
|Last date to fill the online application form||March 22, 2017|
|Last date to get printout of the OJEE 2017 application form||March 15, 2017|
|Date to download the OJEE 2017 Admit card||April 20, 2017|
|Exam Date||May 08, 2017|
OJEE 2017 Eligibility
There are different guidelines for OJEE 2017 Eligibility for each course. The minimum percentage age requirement and qualifying marks vary with the course in OJEE 2017. The candidate must check the OJEE Eligibility Criteria before starting the OJEE 2017 Application Process:
For Undergraduate Courses
- For Pharmacy programme, the candidate belonging to general category must secure 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved categories) in 10+2 examination of Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha or any equivalent examination. The candidate must have Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject.
- The minimum age required for admission to the Pharmacy course is 17 years. There is no upper limit for this course.
- For BHMS and BAMS, the candidates who belong to the general category must score 50% aggregate marks (40% reserved categories) in the Science examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent examination. The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology and Botany) as the compulsory subjects in the examination.
- The minimum age to apply for BHMS and BAMS is 17 years as on December 17, 2017. The candidates need to submit Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or similar certificate to prove the age.
For Post graduate Courses
- For MCA, the candidate must obtain the Bachelor’s degree from any University of Odisha or any university recognized by UGC and cleared Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- The minimum score required by general category candidates for MCA is 50% (45% for reserved categories).
- For M.Tech (Regular), the candidate obtain Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/M.Sc. from any University of Odisha or an approved institute by AICTE or from an UGC defined University. The candidate who belong to general category (45% for reserved category) must obtain 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- For M.Tech. (Part Time), the candidate must have at least 2 year full time work experience in a registered firm/company in the related field to M.Tech. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from any institute approved by AICTE or from a University recognized by UGC.
- For M.Pharm, the candidate must obtain Bachelor’s degree in the related field from Odisha University or AICTE approved institute or a UGC defined University or he/she must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any University of Odisha or AICTE recognized institute or from an UGC recognized university. It is necessary to secure 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) for general category candidates in the qualifying examination for admission in M.Pharm
- For M.Arch, the candidate must obtain Bachelor’s Degree in the related field of Architecture from any University of Odisha or any institute approved by AICTE or any UGC defined University. The general category candidates must secure 50% (45% for reserved category) aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- For M.Plan, the candidate must secure 50% aggregate marks for general category (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination. The candidate must obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering or Master’s Degree in Economics, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social works with specialization in Community Development and Rural Development.
- For admissions to MBA, the candidate is required to pass 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination. It is necessary to clear all the subjects individually and must secure at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate marks for general category.
For Lateral Entry Courses
- For MCA course, candidate should pass or appear in 2017 in Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in BCA or B.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science/IST/ITM). The candidates should also clear Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level or graduate level. Business Mathematics at 10+2 level will not be allowed. The minimum marks required in the qualifying examination is at least 50%
- For Pharmacy course, the candidates who have passed or are appearing in 2017 in diploma examination of two years after 10+2 examination in Pharmacy from Odisha State Board of Pharmacy (OSBP) or SCTE&VT or from an AICTE approved Institution / from a recognized University as defined by UGC are eligible for admission to this course. The minimum marks required for this course is 45%.
- For diploma holders in Engineering/Technology, the candidates must have passed or should be appearing in two year diploma examination in Engineering and Technology. The minimum marks obtained by the candidate must be at least 45% marks or above in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- For admission to second year/ third semester of Engineering/ Technology for B.sc candidates requires the candidates to pass or appear in 2017, Bachelor’s Degree examination of three years duration in Science. The minimum marks obtained in the qualifying examination must be at least 45% marks. The candidate should also have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. The candidates must also pass the first year engineering programme subjects, Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in order to be eligible for lateral entry admission.
Important Instructions for OJEE 2017 Application Process
Some guidelines are given for OJEE 2017 Examination process. These are:
- All the documents will be verified at the time of examination
- In case, an applicant is not able to produce all the documents at the time of OJEE Counseling then the candidature is terminated.
- An applicant is required to give the application fees before exam and the fees is nonrefundable and non-transferable
- In case of any legal issues jurisdiction of court of Odisha is acceptable and is binding to the candidate
- There is no need to upload any reservation certificate with the online OJEE 2017 Application form
- On the last day to fill the application form OJEE 2017 the candidates are allowed to fill the form by 5.00 p.m. only after this the online portal functioning will cease
- Once you have submitted the OJEE 2017 Application form the data cannot be changed later
Documents Required for OJEE 2017 Application Process
Before an applicant starts filling the OJEE 2017 Application Form, it is necessary to get the scanned copy of the following documents in the defined size:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Full signature of the candidate
- Left thumb impression of the candidate
An applicant must keep in mind the following details:
- Scanned image of a colored photograph is only acceptable
- Photo of the candidate without caps or goggles is acceptable
- Photo of the candidate without spectacles.
- 6-8 photographs identical to the photograph scanned to be kept in reserve for future use.
In case the photograph is found to be defective later the candidature is terminated.
|File name||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Candidate’s photograph||JPEG||5 Kb to 99 Kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Candidate’s signature||JPEG||5 Kb to 50 Kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb impression of the candidate||JPEG||5 Kb to 50 Kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Types of OJEE 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to choose the correct OJEE 2017 Application Form type. The table below mentions the different types of OJEE 2017 Application Form:
|FORM TYPE||COURSE TYPE|
|OJEE 2017 Form A||Class 12th students applying for B.Pharm, BAMS ,BHMS courses|
|OJEE 2017 Form B||Lateral Entry Admission for LE (Engg. And Pharma), B.Sc.(LE) courses|
|OJEE 2017 Form C||Graduate students applying for MCA/MBA/LE MCA courses|
|OJEE 2017 Form D ||PGAT (M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Pharm/M. Plan|
|OJEE 2017 Form E||Graduate students applying for combination of MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA / MBA and PGAT courses|
|OJEE 2017 Form F||Class 12th ( Art / Science / Commerce ) students applying for Integrated MBA ( 5 Years ) course|
OJEE 2017 exam will be held in the following cities as given in the below table. The below list is tentative and contain the city name with the respective code. Candidates filling the OJEE 2017 application form must select 3 exam cities for exam from the given below list. Candidates must also enter the proper Centre code as given for each of the OJEE 2017 Exam Centre.
It may be noted that if candidates having valid GATE scores then they will be exempted from the OJEE 2017 entrance exam.
List of OJEE 2017 Centers with Centre Code
|Centre Code||Place of Centre||Centre Code||Place of Centre|
|20||Jagatsinghpur|| || |
- Any OJEE 2017 exam may be cancelled due to operational difficulties or poor response
- It is not necessary that candidates may be allotted the OJEE 2017 exam centre of their choice
- Allotment of the OJEE 2017 Exam Centres is on First Come First Serve (FCFS) basis
Note: The whole information in the above article is based on last year’s data.
How to Apply For OJEE 2017?
The OJEE 2017 Application Process is an online process. There are four basic steps followed for the OJEE 2017 Application Process namely Registration and Form Filling, Uploading Images, Fee Payment and Submission of the OJEE 2017 Application Form. The steps to fill the OJEE 2017 Application Form are explained below:
Step 1. Registration and Form Filling
The candidates are required to begin the OJEE 2017 Application Process by registering themselves for the examination on the official website. The candidates must carefully choose the form type to register and fill the OJEE 2017 Application Form. The steps carried out for registration and filling the form are mentioned below:
- Open up the link for the official website. Download the OJEE 2017 Information Brochure and read it carefully. After reading the Information Brochure.
- Click on the link ‘Online Student Registration System’ and open ‘Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2017’
- Check different application forms (Form A-F) available and choose the correct form type.
- Fill the OJEE 2017 Application form by mentioning the personal and academic details. Note down the application number/registration number after submission. A candidate has to generate his/her own Password which must not be shared with anyone for security purpose.
- Post generation of password and registration, the candidate can login again to carry out the steps that follow in the OJEE 2017 Application Process.
- Click on the “Submit” after completely filling the OJEE 2017 Application Form.
If the candidate wishes to change any information in the OJEE 2017 Application Form, it can only be done before submission. The candidate needs to click on the “Reset” button and fill the OJEE 2017 Application Form correctly.
Step 2. Uploading Images
The next step after filling the OJEE 2017 Application form is uploading the passport size photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate and left hand thumb impression of the candidate. The specifications and steps to upload the images is given below:
- Login using the registration number and password provided during the registration process.
- Click on the empty space to upload the photograph in JPEG format (5Kb-99Kb)
- The name of the candidate must be mentioned on the photograph.
- Click on the empty space to upload the image of the signature in JPEG format (5Kb-99Kb)
- The signature must be done on a white sheet of paper with blue/black ballpoint pen.
- Click on the empty space to upload the image of the left hand thumb impression in JPEG format (5Kb-99Kb)
- The thumb impression must be done on a white sheet of paper and must be clear.
Step 3. Fee Payment
After uploading the images of the required documents, the candidates are required to pay the correct amount of fee according to the form chosen. The candidates can pay the fee by either online mode or offline mode. The steps followed to pay the fee are mentioned below:
If you choose the online payment mode, steps for the online payment are mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the OJEE.
- Login by filling the details asked correctly i.e. the registration ID and password.
- Select the payment mode i.e. online payment
- Click on payment gateway i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking
- Fill the asked credentials correctly i.e. the card number/customer ID
- Verify the details and Click on Pay Now.
- Post filling the OJEE 2017 Application Form, download the format of the e-challan given on the official website.
- Fill the details of the candidate in the e-challan.
- Submit the fee along with the bank copy of the e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Retain the student’s copy of the challan for personal reference.
Step 4. Submission and Confirmation Page
- After successful submission of the application fee, login using the registration ID and Password.
- Login 2 days after paying the fee as the fee is processed within 2 working days.
- The confirmation page with the submitted form appears on the screen.
- Print the form for personal reference. Don’t post the hard copy of the confirmation page.
In case, the candidate is unable to print the confirmation page then he/she must contact the OJEE cell for a clarification. The candidate can’t withdraw the application or candidature after submission of the OJEE 2017 Application Form.
Details of the OJEE 2017 Application Form
The candidates have to mention the personal, academic and communication details in the OJEE 2017 Application Form. The details asked in the OJEE 2017 Application Form are mentioned in the table below:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name of the Candidate||Provide name as per the High School Certificate|
|Father’s Name||Provide name as per the class 10th certificate|
|Mother’s Name||Provide the name as per HSC|
|Date of Birth||Date/Month/Year format|
|Gender||Select Male or Female or Transgender|
|Domicile Details||Select options as applicable from the drop down|
|Category||Choose among General, SC or ST|
|Person with Disability||Choose among Yes or No|
|Subcategory||Choose among the options given or ‘Not Applicable’ for no subcategory|
|Income||Choose the correct option for parent’s income|
|Course Code||Choose the correct Course Code according to the paper applied|
|Question selection||For B.Tech candidates who can choose the field for doing M.Tech.|
|Choice of Exam Center||Provide the best 3 preferences|
|Qualifying Examination Passed or Appearing||Choose the option among Passed or Appearing|
|Year of Passing/Appearing||Mention year of passing/appearing in the examination|
|BHMS/BAMS/Integrated MBA (5years)||Mention year of passing/appearing in class 12th|
|MCA/MBA/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M. Arch/MCA – Lateral entry||Year of passing/Appearing the Bachelor’s Degree|
|Lateral Entry||Year of passing/clearing Diploma or B.Sc. or +3 Sc. or BCA examination|
|Board/University of Qualifying Examination||Choose among the following|
|Diploma/ Equivalent as approved by UGC/AICTE/SCTE & VT|
|+3 Science/Bachelor Degree/Equivalent as approved by UGC/AICTE|
|B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm/Equivalent as approved by UGC/AICTE|
|Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination||Enter the round off value of the percentage. Example, 76.99=76|
|Address of Communication||Enter complete residential address|
|E-mail||Enter functional E-mail ID|
|Mobile number||Enter a valid 10 digit mobile number|
|Phone number (with STD/ ISD code)||Enter a valid Landline Number with correct STD/ISD code|
|Photograph||Upload a passport sized photograph in JPEG format|
|Signature||Scanned image of signature on white paper with blue/black ballpoint pen (JPEG format)|
|Left-hand thumb impression||Scanned image of left hand thumb impression on white paper|
|Declaration of the Candidate||Select the option if the information is authentic|
OJEE 2017 Application Form Fee
There are two methods for payment of fees:
- Online Mode: In this the fees is paid through a Debit/Credit Card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ net banking). The payment is made through a bank gateway.
- Offline Mode: In this the fee is paid through a challan form. Take the printout of the challan form and take it to the nearest State Bank of India branch. Pay the fees as to the bank branch and get the challan copy stamped for OJEE 2017 Application form.
Please Note: The candidates must retain the copy of the payment receipt and confirmation page for personal reference.
The OJEE 2017 Application fee varies for the courses and form type chosen by the candidate. The table below mentions the fee corresponding the form type:
|Form-A, B, C, D, F||1000/-|
OJEE 2017 Admit Card
The OJEE 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from the online link from April 20, 2017 to April 25, 2017. The admit card contains information about the name of the candidate, course applied for in OJEE 2017, time of exam, thumb impression of the candidate, signature of the candidate and photo of the candidate. The Admit card must be carried to the examination hall so that the presence of the candidate is authenticated. The OJEE Admit card is also an important document for OJEE Counselling Process.
The steps to download the OJEE 2017 Admit Card are as follows:
- Open the official website of OJEE.
- Find the link for OJEE 2017 admit card download.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and click on submit.
- After the completion of the previous step, the test admission ticket of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must .download the OJEE 2017 Admit Card and take a minimum of two printouts for all future purposes