OJEE Admit Card 2017
OJEE Admit Card is available online on the official website of OJEE Board. The conducting body issued OJEE Admit Card on April 20, 2017. Here is a quick synopsis related to OJEE Admit Card:
- To download OJEE Admit Card, candidates have to visit the official website and then enter their application number and date of birth
- OJEE Admit card contains Name and other personal details of the candidate, name of the course, date of birth, location of the exam center and the timings of the exam
- It also has the candidate’s roll number which is a separate identity of the candidate.
- Carry minimum two copies of the downloaded OJEE Admit Card and one passport size photo to the exam center. The photo must be similar to the one uploaded in OJEE Application Form.
- Any discrepancy related to the admit card must be reported in person to the OJEE office before the exam.
OJEE has been conducted successfully on May 14 for all courses at 20 exam cities across Odisha. Candidates have to mention 3 preferences of exam center in the OJEE Application Form. OJEE board holds the responsibility of allocation of OJEE Exam Center.
Steps to Download the OJEE 2017 Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card was available for download from April 20, 2017 till April 25, 2017. It can be downoaded from the official website by following the given steps:
- Open the official website of OJEE.
- Find the link for OJEE 2017 admit card download.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and click on submit.
- After the completion of the previous step, the test admission ticket of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must download the OJEE 2017 Admit Card and take a minimum of two printouts for all future purposes.
Details on OJEE 2017 Admit Card
OJEE Admit Card contains crucial information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, etc. The test timings and venue, time of reporting for the exam are also indicated on the OJEE 2017 Admit Card along with other important instructions.
Candidates are advised to thoroughly verify all the details/information on the admit card. They must keep a photograph similar to the one pasted on the confirmation slip. Given below are the details on the OJEE Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam name/ course name as mentioned in OJEE Application form
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Exam center details and name
- Category of candidate
- Time of exam (2 hours duration)
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
Discrepancies in OJEE Admit Card
- In case, you are unable to download OJEE Admit Card within the specified deadline for some reason, then they must contact OJEE Office immediately.
- The last date for sending the query to OJEE 2017 office is on or before April 30, 2017.
- It is to be noted that candidate has to download at least two copies of the OJEE 2017 Admit card.
- On the day of the examination, one copy of the admit card must be duly signed by the invigilator and must be submitted at the examination hall, while the other should be retained by the candidate.
- The submitted copy of the admit card might be examined at a later stage of the admission process to validate the authenticity.
- Candidate must remember that an admit card is a document of immense importance and he/she is required to preserve the admit card duly signed by the invigilator until the completion of admission process.
- Any discrepancies in admit card or technical issues must be reported to the OJEE office latest by April 30, 2017.
- It must be noted that no complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after OJEE 2017 is over.
Contact Details of OJEE Board
Given below are the contact details of OJEE Board to file complaints or queries related to OJEE Admit Card:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2017
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri
DIST - Khordha. Bhubaneswar - 751030
- Official Website- ojee.nic.in and odishajee.com
- E-mail- email@example.com
- Phone No.- 0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552456
- Fax- 0674-2352457
OJEE 2017 Exam Centers
- OJEE has been conducted across 30 exam cities in Orissa.
- Candidates can enter maximum 3 choices of OJEE Exam centers in the OJEE 2017 Application Form.
- The final decision on allotment of OJEE 2017 Exam Centers however rests with the exam conducting authority.
- The allocation or discretion or addition of any new OJEE Exam Center is done by conducting body of the exam.
|Place of Centre||Code||Place of Centre||Code|
|Jagatsinghpur||20|| || |
Rules for OJEE 2017 Exam
Candidates must adhere to some important rules and regulations while appearing for OJEE 2017.
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination would be conducted as per the official schedule notified by the OJEE board and the medium of question paper would be English.
- Candidates are allowed entry to the examination hall 30 minutes prior the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted entry inside the examination hall once the examination has begun.
- Candidates without a valid admit card won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall. The downloaded admit card should be properly verified by the Invigilator at the concerned examination centre.
- Candidates should be seated at least fifteen minutes before the commencement of the examination as per the sitting chart created and displayed by the Centre Superintendent at the exam venue.
- Attendance will be taken by the invigilators on the attendance sheets and candidates have to put their full signatures against their corresponding roll numbers. The candidates are also required to provide their left hand thumb Impression against their corresponding roll numbers in the designated space on the sheet.
- During the entrance examination, candidates should enter their registration number, answer sheet number, and question series number against their roll number in the roll sheet provided.
- Substitute writers for actual candidates won’t be allowed under any circumstance.
- During the conduct of the exam, no candidate is allowed to leave the hall temporarily.
- Candidates are not permitted to create any disturbance inside the examination hall. No candidate shall receive any help from or assist another candidate in any manner.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR answer sheet to the invigilator till the completion of exam duration.
- In the interest of other examinees, candidates suffering from any disease and their subsequent presence in the examination hall is not desirable. These candidates will be allowed entry to the examination hall ordinarily
- Candidates should carry their own stationery required during the exam such as a black /blue ball point pen, for writing and blackening the circle in the OMR answer sheet.
- Any book, printed papers (other than their Admit Card), manuscripts or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cell phones and electronic diary, calculators etc. are not allowed inside exam hall. In case any prohibited materials/items are found inside the exam hall. Candidates will be debarred from taking the examination and asked to leave the examination venue.
- The candidates are advised to check the question booklet and answer sheet for any error before commencement of exam. In case any page(s) are found to be either missing or torn or not in order, then the candidates have to report the matter to the invigilator and get a new paper after the handing over the earlier one.
- Candidates should write their roll number as mentioned on their admit card and sign in the place indicated on the question booklet and answer sheet.
- Any answer sheet without the candidate’s roll number written in the space provided, will not be examined.
- No candidate must on any account write anywhere in the answer sheet his/her name, roll number or anything else that is not strictly connected with the answers to the questions provided.
- If any candidate is found guilty of the breach of rules or using unfair means, he/she will be punished by the competent authority of OJEE 2017, that may even include cancellation of his/her candidature.
Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the test result, admission, examination, forfeiture of degree and even prosecution in appropriate cases.