NMIMS Programs After Twelfth 2017 or NPAT 2017 is conducted every year by constituent schools of SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. It is held for students seeking admission to various Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs offered by NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru Campuses. The last date to fiil the NPAT apllication form is April 30, 2017.
|NPAT Application Process||NPAT Eligibility||NPAT Exam Pattern||NPAT Result|
NPAT 2017 is scheduled to be held on May 13, 2017 and May 14, 2017. The candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or university to be eligible to apply for NPAT 2017. Candidates who are still in 10+2 can also apply for the exam. Applicants can download NPAT 2017 Call letter from May 9, 2017 onwards. NPAT 2017 will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions and candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the test. The exam is divided into 3 sections Proficiency in English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning & General Intelligence.
NPAT 2017 Resultfor B.Tech is scheduled to be declared on June 2, 2017. Candidates can check their result by logging into the official website. Merit Lists will be prepared according to the marks scored by the candidate in NPAT 2017 Exam. NPAT 2017 Counselling and seat allocation will be held from June 3, 2017 to July 1, 2017. The allotted seat will not be changed under any situation.
NPAT 2017 is held for following Programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programmes- B.Tech, B.Sc. Economics, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance and BBA
Integrated Degree Programmes- MBA Tech (B.Tech + MBA Tech and MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
NPAT 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of Registration Process for NPAT 2017||March 10, 2017|
|Last date to register online||April 30, 2017|
|Availability of Call Letter for download||May 09, 2017|
|Date of Examination (10.00 AM to 12.00 PM)||May 13, 2017 and May 14, 2017|
|Counselling & Payment of Admission fees||June 3, 2017 - July 1, 2017|
|Release of 1st Merit List for MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||June 03, 2017|
|Release of 1st Merit List for B.Sc. Economics/ B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A||June 02, 2017|
|Payment of admission fees (I Merit) for MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||June 04, 2017 to June 11, 2017|
|Payment of admission fees (I Merit) for B.Sc. Economics/ B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A||June 03, 2017 to June 10, 2017|
|Release of 2nd Merit List for MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||June 14, 2017|
|Release of 2nd Merit List for B.Sc. Economics/ B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A||June 13, 2017|
|Payment of admission fees (II Merit) for MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||June15, 2017 to June 21, 2017|
|Payment of admission fees (II Merit) for B.Sc. Economics/ B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A||June 14, 2017 to June 20, 2017|
|Release of 3rd Merit List for MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||June 24, 2017|
|Release of 3rd Merit List for B.Sc. Economics/ B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A||June 23, 2017|
|Payment of admission fees (III Merit) for MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||June 27, 2017 to July1, 2017|
|Payment of admission fees (III Merit) for B.Sc. Economics/ B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A||June 27, 2017 to July1, 2017|
NPAT 2017 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill basic Eligibility Criteria to be able to apply for the desired programme. The programme wise Eligibility Criteria for NPAT 2017 is given below:
B. TECH and MBA (TECH)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examincluding Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) with English as compulsory subject.
- Candidate with IB Diploma is eligible only if he/she has offered Mathematics at higher level (HL)
- A candidate is required to score minimum 50% in PCM in class 12 or equivalent for admission in Mumbai campus
- A candidate is required to score minimum 45% in PCM in class 12 or equivalent for admission in Shirpur campus
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50 % is eligible to apply
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent exam from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program Subject to fulfilling the eligibility of the program.
- Candidate above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
- Candidates appearing for class 12thcan also apply for NPAT 2017.
MBA Pharma Tech (B. Pharm + MBA)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as compulsory subject.
- Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM/PCB to be eligible to apply for NPAT 2017.
B. Sc Economics
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks in first attempt including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream.
- A student must have passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in 10+2 or equivalent to be eligible to apply.
B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in first attempt including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream.
- Applicants have passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in HSC or equivalent to be eligible to apply.
NPAT 2017 Application Process
Registration for the NPAT 2017 will start from January 31, 2017. The last date to apply for the exam is April 30, 2017. Candidates can apply online for NMAT 2017 via online mode only. The candidates must fulfill the NPAT 2017 Application Process to apply for the examination. Applicants have to scan the essential documents properly to avoid cancellation of candidature.
Documents Required for NPAT 2017 Application Process
The following documents are required to be submitted to apply for NPAT 2017 Exam:
- Your class 10th certificate for your Date of birth proof
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Valid age proof like your driving license or Aadhar card
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph JPEG format and the dimensions are 200 pixel(tall) x150 pixel(width)
- Scanned copy of the signature JPEG format and the dimensions are 200 pixel(tall) x150 pixel(width)
How to Apply?
The steps to register online for NPAT 2017 are given below:
- The first step for a candidate is to Login into the official website
- Click on the “Register Now” Tab.
- Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 43) or Google Chrome (20 to 48) to fill the registration form.
- After you click on the link, NPAT 2017 Registration Form appears on the screen.
- A candidate is required to fill the below mentioned information in the registration form:
- Name Of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- After the successful submission of the NPAT Registration Form, a candidate will receive Login Details such as User ID and Password on his/her Email ID and Password
- A candidate is required to login using User ID and Password.
- After that a candidate has to fill in the NPAT 2017 Application form with the required details.
- Click on submit button.
|NPAT Admit Card||NPAT Exam Centers||NPAT Application Form|
NPAT 2017 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the NPAT 2017 Application fee in online mode only. The application fees depend upon the number of schools you are applying to .The details are as follows:
|Number Of Schools||Registration Fees|
|1 school selected||Rs.1800|
|2 schools selected||Rs.3000|
|3 schools selected||Rs.4000|
|4 schools selected||Rs.5000|
NPAT 2017 Exam Centers
A candidate is required to choose 3 Exam Centres of his or her choice at the time of registration process. Students should select the Exam Centre Carefully and fill the choices in the order of preference. Exam Centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances. Given below is the list of NPAT 2017 Exam Centers:
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Kanpur|
|Delhi||Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Greater Noida|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore, Bhopal|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Shirpur, Pune and Nagpur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Kota|
NPAT 2017 Admit Card
NPAT 2017 Admit Card will be available for download on the official website from May 9, 2017 onwards. It will not be sent either by post or through an email. Candidates have to Login using their Registered Email ID and Password to download the Hall Ticket.
The steps to download NPAT 2017 Admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website of NMIMS
- Login with registered email id and password
- Click on the NPAT 2017 admit card link
- Download and take a printout of NPAT 2017 Admit Card.
|NPAT Application Process||NPAT Eligibility||NPAT Exam Pattern||NPAT Result|
NPAT 2017 ExamPattern
The NPAT 2017 exam will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions. No descriptive type of questions is asked in the exam. The candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the test. There will be a total of 150 questions and the exam is divided into 3 sections. These sections are:
- Proficiency in English Language,
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability,
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
A candidate will be rewarded 1 mark for every one correct answer and ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Given below table shows the number of questions in each section and time allotted:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Time In Minutes|
|Proficiency in English Language||50||120 minutes (2 hours) for the entire test|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||50|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||50|
NPAT 2017 Result
NPAT 2017 Result will be declared on the official website and candidates have to login using their User ID and Date of Birth to check their result. The steps to check NPAT 2017 are given below:
- Visit official website of NPAT 2017
- Click on ‘Results’ tab
- Click on the desired programme
- Enter your NPAT 2017 ID and Date of Birth
- Verify the Captcha
- Check and take a printout of NPAT 2017 Score Card
The details that are provided on the NPAT 2017 Score Card are mentioned below:
- Marks obtained in each section
- Rank obtained
- Percentile Score
- Name of the aspirant
- Date of Birth
- Total Score secured by the aspirant
- Sectional cut off marks
NPAT 2017 Cutoff
NPAT 2017 Cutoff refers to the minimum qualifying marks required by the candidate to get admission into the desired programme. The cutoff for NPAT 2017 is based on various factors such as total number of applicants, number of seats and difficulty level of the exam. After the announcement of NPAT 2017 Results, candidates will be called for Counselling process for allocation of seats. The admission of a candidate to a particular course will depend on the NPAT 2017 Cutoff released by each institute. A candidate is required to score marks above the NPAT 2017 Cutoff to get admission.
NPAT 2017 Merit List
The Merit List for NPAT 2017 will be prepared only on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in the exam. No request for alteration in the Merit List in any situation will be entertained by the competent authority. The first round of merit list will be released on June 02, 2017. In case seats are left vacant after counselling and admission process, another round of merit list will be prepared. The second round of merit list will be released on or after June 13, 2017. The process will be repeated if seats are still left vacant.
NPAT 2017 Counselling
Candidates who are able to score minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam are eligible for NPAT 2017 Counselling process. The counselling will be held at Mumbai Campus and it will be based on the Merit List released by the competent authority. In case seats are left vacant, another merit list will be prepared and so on till all the seats are filled. Applicants have to pay the required admission fee before the designated date. NPAT 2017 Counselling will be held from June 3, 2017 to July 1, 2017.
Some important points that should be kept in mind at the time of NPAT 2017 Counselling are given below:
- Candidates are required to carry their NPAT 2017 Admit Card and Score Card at the time of Counselling.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be present in person at the time of counselling procedure and Admission process.
- The allocation of seats is based on the marks scored by the candidate in the exam, choice and availability of seats.
- Admission fee is to be paid before on last date.
- The candidates have to meet all the eligibility criteria, if any, to get admission to the desired programme.
Seats Available in NPAT 2017
Candidates will be allotted seats in various participating institutes according to the marks scored by them in the NPAT 2017 Exam. Seats once allotted will not be changed or altered in any situation. Around 1820 seats are available for candidates seeking admission in the undergraduate programme and 710 seats in the integrated programme.
Given below is the information regarding seats available in B. Tech Programme:
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||60||60|
Given below is the information regarding seats available in MBA (B. Tech Integrated) Programme:
|Electronics & telecommunications Engineering||40||40|
Given below is the information regarding seats available in other Programmes:
|MBA (Integrated Pharma. Tech.)||60||--||40|