NMAT 2017 Admit Card
NMAT Admit Card 2017 will release in September 2017. Candidates can download the admit card in online mode from the official website of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in. Candidates must note that the admit card for NMAT will be available just after you pay the application fee during NMAT Registration.
NMAT Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the exam date and can be downloaded till a day before the exam.
Here are some key points about NMAT Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Candidates login through their ID and Password provided at the time of NMAT Registration, to access the admit card.
- In case candidates don’t receive NMAT 2017 admit card, they should contact NMAT helpdesk (09213027791 / 09213027792) immediately.
- In case you fail to appear in the given window, you may reschedule your exam. A separate admit card will be issued in such a case.
- NMAT will be conducted at 32 test centers across 23 cities in India. Check NMAT Test Centres
- NMAT will be held between October-December 2017 for admission into various courses of Business Management Studies.
1. 20 new exam centres added for the ease of candidates.
2. Four international test centres (Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh & Srilanka) also added for increased access.
3. GMAC now provides multiple login methods viz. Facebook, Google, One Time Password (OTP) and Previous Year Credentials.
Highlights of NMAT Admit Card
|NMAT 2017 Admit Card will be available from||September 2017|
|Issuing body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Mode of availablity||Online |
|NMAT Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.nmat.org.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||A photo ID and Recent Photograph|
|NMAT Helpline Number||09213027791 / 09213027792|
How to Download NMAT Admit Card 2017?
Follow the below steps to download the admit card for NMAT 2017.
- Go to the official website of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
- Click on the link to download NMAT Admit Card.
- Login through your ID and Password provided at the time of application process.
- The admit card for NMAT 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Print and preserve a hard copy for further use.
How to Retrieve Application Number or Password?
- In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. After that, a new window will open and the following details will be asked-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all these, click on submit and you can get all the details.
- Take a print out of NMAT Admit Card 2017 as it will be required for future processes. The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate. Candidates must provide a valid email ID in NMAT application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
Problem in Downloading NMAT Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download NMAT Hall Ticket 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
Information on NMAT Admit Card
Admit card is a proof of identity for the candidates appearing for exam. Following information is presented on the admit card of NMAT:
- Applicant’s name and registration number
- Test Date, Venue and time
- Courses Applied for
- Candidate’s Date of Birth and Gender.
- Exam Details.
- Instructions to follow during the exam.
- Photograph and Signature.
NOTE: The photograph in the admit card must be clear and identifiable. If the photograph isn’t visible, or in case of any such discrepancy related to admit card, the candidate must contact to the official helpdesk of NMAT. If the photograph do not match, the candidate will not be allowed to take the test.
Documents to Carry with NMAT Admit Card
These documents must be carried by all the candidates on the day of examination. If failed to produce these documents, candidates will not be allowed to enter the NMAT test centers.
- A print out of the confirmation mail sent after the completion of the application procedure. If even after the payment of the application fee, the confirmation mail was not sent in 24 hours. This means that the information could not match, in such case candidates must immediately contact the official helpdesk of NMAT 2018.
- One valid ID Proof and another secondary ID proof must be produced to the examination hall. Both of the IDs should be original. No Xeroxed copies will be accepted. Following IDs will be accepted:
- List of Primary IDs (containing candidate’s name, photo and signature)
- Passport Issued by Government of India
- PAN Card Issued by Government of India
- Voter’s ID
- UID/Aadhar Card
- List of Secondary IDs (containing candidate’s name and signature)
- Passport Issued by Government of India
- PAN Card Issued by Government of India
- Debit/Credit Card
- Driver’s License
- One photocopy of the primary ID for permanent submission at the test center.
- Following IDs will not be accepted as valid IDs:
- Learner’s Diver License
- Photocopies (attested or otherwise)
- Notarized Copies
Discrepancy in NMAT Admit Card
- Candidate must read all the details given on the admit card so that none of the information is found to be incorrect later.
- In case you are unable to download NMAT Admit Card within the specified deadline, you must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- If it is found that admit card has incorrect information, the candidature will be canceled.
- In order to make changes to your admit card, you may contact through the below mediums:
Phone Support: +917863008300 – Monday to Friday (except public holidays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST)
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
NMAT 2017 Test Centers
NMAT is to be held in 32 exam centres of 23 cities across India. The centers in India are divided into four regions. The exam is also held held at international locations which are given below:
NMAT Test Centres in India
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
NMAT Test Centers Outside India
READ MORE ABOUT NMAT EXAM CENTERS
Special Arrangements for Differently Abled Candidates
- Test takers who need special assistance, they have to mention it in the application form. The test takers must scan their Disability certificate and upload the registration application for necessary accommodation arrangement. These application will be reviewed case to case basis.
- The candidates seeking for a special accommodation to take the test will be contacted by Pearson VUE as all the test centers are not well-equipped.
- Scribe tests will be arranged for the candidates with visual impairments. They will be required to bring their own scribe. However, a request for scribe can be made in the prescribed format for approval as advised by Pearson VUE.
- Candidates with mobility impairments will be provided with mobility assistance.
- The final decision of the necessary accommodation for the candidates as in accordance with requirements of NMAT by GMAC reserves under GMGC.
- No required assistance can be provided if the candidate has registered under special ability test after the registration window is closed.
- The request of Scribe test cannot be fulfilled if the required application was not sent according to the prescribed format.
- Any candidate whose disability certificate is found false will be barred from taking the test and the fee will be forfeited. GMGC holds the authority to lodge a police complaint against such cases.
Candidates must not forget to bring the required ID proofs on the day of NMAT 2018 exam. All the instruction on the Admit card must be properly read by the candidates before coming for the examination. Following instructions must be followed by all the candidates on the day of exam.
- Candidates are advised to reach 45 minutes before the commencement of NMAT.
- After the candidate enters the examination and hall, a welcome screen on their computer. A Non-Disclosure Agreement will appear. All the candidates must accept the NDA in order to proceed with the test.
- Candidates must click on“Yes, I Accept”. If by any chance, you click on “No, I don’t”, the test will be closed and the candidate will not be able to resume on the test that day under any circumstances.
- If the candidate is planning to retake the test. He/she must preserve the admit card and is required to produce the same admit card as the previous/first attempt. No other admit card will be issued for the candidates in case of retaking the exam. The candidate will be required to produce the same admit card to NMAT test center and get it stamped as per the requirement of retaking the examination.
- School authority may ask the candidates to present the NMAT 2018 admit card as a proof to appear for the exam.
- Make sure that the candidates sign at the designated space.
- The candidates must answer the questions in a section in the allotted time. Once the time for a section is finished, he/she will not be able to return to the section.
- Candidates cannot carryover the remaining time of one section to another.
- After the test is over, candidates are required to remain seated at their seats before the invigilator asks them to leave.
Instructions for NMAT 2017 Exam Centre
- If found with any unacceptable article during the examination, the candidate’s candidature may be cancelled, test will not be resumed and the application fee will be forfeited. Test takers must not carry any electronic items like calculator, cell phone, etc.
- No personal items like cosmetics, pain relievers, pens, firearms etc., must be taken.
- Candidates will not have access to personal belongings during the examination.
- All other articles that the required documents should be left outside the examination hall.
- Other than the prohibited items, other misconducts in the examination hall must be completely avoided by the candidates. These misconducts may lead the candidates to prosecution, cancellation of candidature, etc.
- Any candidate attempting to impersonate or copy answers from someone else or any other malpractices during the exam or the application process will lead to revocation. It may also later lead to prosecution against the candidate.
- No candidate is allowed to communicate to anyone during the examination.
- The candidates cannot remove or change the test content at the NMAT test center. Under no circumstances may the test content be changed or removed by any candidate.
- Candidates are allowed to raise concerns on any disturbance occurred by any other test takers, but are not allowed to misbehave or protest.
- All disputes in this regard is under the legal jurisdiction of Gurgaon.
- No one can override these terms and conditions mentioned, even the invigilator unless allowed by GMGC.