KEAM 2018 Application Form will be out in the month of January, 2018. Security card and prospectus will be distributed along with the application form. It is available in the official website, www.cee-kerela.org.
KEAM is an entrance level exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala. KEAM 2018 will be conducted in various cities of the country. Once the candidate clears the exam they will get admission in various engineering courses. Before, this exam was conducted for admissions in engineering, agriculture, medical and many other courses. Since 2016, KEAM Exam was organized for admission in engineering courses only.
Candidates should qualify the NEET exam in order to take admissions in medical and allied health sciences courses. For admission in architecture, the candidate should take the NATA test.
|Starting of selling security card along with prospectus||1st week of January 2018|
|Application form release||1st week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of January 2018|
|Admit card announced||Last week of March 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2018|
How to Apply for KEAM 2018
KEAM 2018 Application Form can be filled both online and offline. The application forms will be available from 1st week of January 2018. Applicants are advised not to fill more than one form. Candidates are requested to fill the application form correctly. They have to upload their scanned photo, thumb impression and signature in prescribed format.
Candidates are to send the printed and filled application form along with required documents to the below address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
How to fill the KEAM Form 2018?
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala organizes a state level entrance examination called as KEAM. The exam is conducted for taking admissions in engineering courses. Through KEAM, admission is offered by different colleges and universities in the state of Kerala. Mentioned below are the step by step procedure on how to Fill KEAM Application Form 2017.
In order to fill the application form, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website
- Click on KEAM 2018 Online Registration
- Click on Candidate Registration
- Fill in the details
- Confirm Details
- If there is some error, click on edit and make the changes. Press confirm button when done.
- A new window will open which shows application number. Candidates are advised to note down the application number and password for further login process.
- Prepare scanned image
- Candidates are advised to prepare scanned image of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression with the following specification:
- Photograph should be colored with light background (prefer white color for background).
- Photograph should be taken in passport format with Front view of full and straight face and shoulder portion of candidate is to be seen clearly in the image.
- Caps and dark glasses are not permitted.
- Images should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Photo should meet with the dimensions 150-pixel width and 200 pixels’ height.
- While signature and thumb impression image should meet with the dimensions 150 pixels’ width and 100 pixels’ height.
- Image size must be between 15 kb and 30 kb.
- Candidate’s name and date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom of the image with white background.
- Click on browser or Choose file button to select the image and click on the “Upload” button to upload image.
- Tick the check box against each uploaded photo.
- Candidates are required to fill the following details in the application form:
- Exam details: Three options will be provided like Engineering, Architecture and Medical & Allied candidates have to choose for the courses they are opting and chose the center of examination.
- Personal Details: Name of Applicant, Date of Birth (Attach Self Attested Copy of Proof), Gender, Citizenship, Nativity (Attach Certificate of Proof), State of Permanent Residence, Aadhaar UID, Name of Father, Name of Mother, Name of Guardian, Relationship with Guardian, Religion, Permanent Address and Pin Code.
- Contact Details: Fill your Address for Communication, Pin Code, STD, Land Line Number, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Academic Details: Enter Details of Qualifying Examination (Qualifying exam 1 and qualifying exam 2), Details of Qualifying Exam – 1 (Examination status, Name of Board/University, Year, Register Number, Name of Institution and State), choose the subjects studied for Higher Secondary/Equivalent and choose yes or no for studied Sanskrit in plus two level.
- Communal Reservation: If candidate belong to any eligible reservation then select the appropriate as per your category and if not then select general. Choose appropriate option for Are you a child of an inter-caste married couple? and whether SC/ST claim rejected previously by CEE?
- Income Certificate details: District, income in Rupees, Taluk and Village according to the income certificate.
- Special Reservation: Choose the answer for Do you claim Special Reservation and tick on the appropriate category and tick on the appropriate answer for claim reservation for person with disabilities.
- Verify the details: After completely filling the application form, click on “Save and Preview” button to preview the details of your filled application form. If there is any mistakes in the application form the preview will not display. Any mistakes in the application form will display with red color, first correct them and then go for “Save and Preview”.
- Submit the application form
Payment of Application form
- Click on Payment and select the payment mode.
- The candidate can pay through online mode e-challan or through credit and debit card.
- Application fee for GEN candidates is INR 800 and for SC for INR 400.
- There is no fee for ST class.
- Candidates are required to take printout of submitted application form.
- Click on Print application form.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the application form
Send the printout of Application form
Candidates are required to send the filled application form on the below address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Exam,
Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.
Important Documents Required for KEAM 2018
Candidates are required to keep these documents handy while filling the application form. First page of Printout of Application with dully filled and signed for counselling process.
Information provided should be absolutely correct to avoid discrepancies in the admit card and further admission procedures.
- Course Certificate in Original/Self Attested copy of mark sheet.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Original Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (in case of communal reservation).
- Proof of Special Reservation (if applicable).
- Original Income Certificate (for fee concession/EC status).
- Any other documents (if required).
- Original Demand Draft (Candidates note down security card should not be attached along with the application).
KEAM 2018 Application Fee
The application fee is INR 1000 for General and INR 500 for SC. There is no application fee for ST candidates. Application fee can be paid with Security Card bought from any Post Office or by the Demand Draft (DD). The DD should be drawn from a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Retrieving Application Number and Password
Once the candidate makes a record with the KEAM site, he/she is given an application number and a watchword. So to login to the site again to apply, see and download the admit card from the site.
Candidates can go to the link of “Forgotten KEAM 2018 Application Number. Follow the procedure mentioned in the KEAM link. In order to retrieve the application number candidate needs to enter the applicant name, date of birth, password and code.
KEAM 2018 Application Form Status
The applicants can track their KEAM Application form status by entering into the homepage. Application status is available at the title bar of this application page. Once you have despatched the application form and relevant documents the candidate can log in to know the application status. Once you log in using application number and password, the status will be available on the top corner.
KEAM 2018 Form Correction
The steps that candidates need to follow for making corrections in KEAM 2017 applications are as follows:
- Visit the official website of CEE Kerala.
- Search for the link related to “KEAM 2017 application form correction”.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your login credentials such as application number and DOB.
- Now, proceed towards the corrections in application form.
- Take at least 2 printouts of correction application form for further use.