JNTU Kakinada will hold the exam on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). The exam is scheduled from April 24 to April 29, 2017. AP EAMCET Application Form 2017 filling window with late fee (INR 10000) closes on April 22, 2017. The form is available at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. The whole process is done via online mode. Before registering for the exam, candidates must satisfy the eligibility standards.
This is Introduced for First Time several Students may not have Idea about the AP EAMCET 2017 Online Test, so for such students APSCHE Authorities Upload AP EAMCET Online Mock Test and AP CET Online Mock Test for Practice along with the User Manual Regarding AP EAMCET 2017 Online Test, so that it will be helpful got Students in Understanding the AP EAMCET Online Test in Details. Students who are Searching for Online Test User Guide can check AP EAMCET Online Test Computer Based Test Guide. There are Several Steps in Taking AP EAMCET 2017 Online Test which are included below. Students can check below Steps
- Reporting at Exam Center
- Reading Instructions
- Online Test Taking Process
- Features Available on Online Test Screen
AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket will be released by the authority from the 19th April 2017. The admit card can be download through the official website of AP EAMCET. Candidates must visit the website on the dates specified below to log in and download their admit card-
|Download of AP EAMCET Admit Card||April 19, 2017|
|AP EAMCET Exam (Engineering- E) and Time Slots||April 24, 2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|April 25, 2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|April 26, 2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|April 27, 2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|AP EAMCET Exam (Agriculture- A) and Time Slots||April 28, 2017 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 05:30 pm)|
Step by Step Guide for AP EAMCET 2017 Computer Based Exam
For candidates who are appearing for the AP EAMCET 2017 computer based test, here's a list of instructions:
Reporting at Exam Center
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics (Finger Print and Photograph)
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand
- Select the language of your choice to view the instructions
- Instructions will be displayed in the language selected as below
- Read Exam specific instructions – For Engineering Stream
- Read Exam specific instructions – For Medical Stream
- Select default language (Note: Irrespective of language selection, each question will be displayed in both English and Telugu simultaneously for student ease)
- Click on the disclaimer box
- “Previous” button helps you to read the Instructions again
- Click on “I am ready to begin” button
- Timer count starts as soon as you click the button “I am ready to begin”
Test Taking Process
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.
Features Available on Main Screen
- Zoom In or Out
- Zoom In ‘+ ‘or Zoom Out ‘- ‘buttons help to increase or decrease the font size of question and options
- The countdown timer starts ticking down as soon as you click the button “I am ready to begin”
- The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination.
- When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
Sections (Subjects) Navigation
- Sections (Subjects) in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen.
- Questions in each section can be viewed by clicking on the section name.
- The section (subject), candidate is currently viewing is highlighted.
- Candidate can change the section(subject) by clicking on the respective subject name, anytime within the duration of the exam
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will be automatically taken to the first question of the next section.
- Candidate can view summary of the corresponding section as part of the legend that appears in every section above the Question Palette.
The Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show all the question numbers in the selected section(subject) along with the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
- Question Window displays the question text along with the options
- Selecting a question number from Question Palette will display respective question and options in the Question Window
Question Window Expanded View
- Click on the ">" arrow button to hide the Question Palette and maximize the Question Window.
- To view the question palette again, candidate can click on "<" which appears on the right side of question window.
- Scroll bar in Question Window helps candidate to view the lengthy questions by scrolling it up and down.
Clear Response Button
- Candidate can deselect the chosen option of any question by clicking on the Clear Response button
- Click on Question Paper button for complete view of question paper along with options (Note: Candidate cannot answer any question in this view)
- Click on “Close X” button to close the Question Paper view and enter the exam taking mode.
- Candidate can also view the instructions during the exam by clicking on “Instructions” button.
- Click on “Close X” button to close the Instructions view and enter the exam taking mode.