Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2017) concluded in April 2017.
AP EAMCET Results for engineering and agriculture were released on May 05, 2017. The final counselling schedule and procedure of web counselling has been released by APSCHE.
Listed below are quick facts related to AP EAMCET 3rd Counselling Round:
- The final counselling or third round of counselling is scheduled from August 5 to 6, 2017.
- AP EAMCET Web Counselling will be controlled by Andhra Pradesh State Counselling of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- The purpose of this counselling round is to fill out the seats which remains vacant after 1st and 2nd round of counselling.
- The process can be done from Home/ Café or from the official help centers as decided by the board.
- Candidates from MPC stream who have not attended earlier phases or want to change their preferences can participate in the web counselling.
- First time participants will have to make a payment of INR 1200 as AP EAMCET Counselling Fee.
- The procedure of certificate verification and counselling can be done using the old login ID and password.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to their options and ranks, the details of which will be made available on the official website of AP EAMCET 2017.
What are Web Counselling and Exercising Options?
The web counselling under AP EAMCET 2017 involves exercising options in terms of choosing and locking the seats in preferred Institute. Let us know the meaning of these two first:-
- Web counselling is an arrangement where candidates can get their certificates verified online. It means they do not need to visit every college or university for counselling.
- Exercising options means that candidates can select that which programs and colleges they want to opt for. Candidates who have already mentioned their priorities in earlier phases of counselling can also alter their preferences.
Candidates, who are looking to do counselling from home, can use the following options for contacting for any help : -
Candidates who do not have access to such facilities can reach the help centers for counselling. Here is a district wise list of help centers:-
|Srikakulam||Government Polytechnic College|
|Vizianagaram||MRAGR Government Polytechnic|
|Vishakhapattnam||Government Polytechnic Vizag, Government institute of chemical engineering, AU Counselling center|
|East Godavari||Andhra Polytechnic, Government Polytechnic, JNT University, GMR Polytechnic|
|West Godavari||SMVM Polytechnic, SMTB Seetha polytechnic, St Theresa autonomous college for women|
|Krishna||Government Polytechnic, Andhra Loyola College, SRR & CVR Government College|
|Guntur||Government Polytechnic – Women, MBTS Government Polytechnic, Government Degree College, Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Ongole||DA Government Polytechnic, Acharya Nagarjuna university campus|
|Nellore||Government Polytechnic – Women, Government Polytechnic - Boys|
|Chittoor||SV Government Polytechnic, SV Arts College, Government Arts and Science degree college|
|Kadapa||Government Polytechnic, Yogi Vemana university, YSR Engineering College|
|Ananthpur||Government Polytechnic, SK University|
|Kurnool||Sri G Pulla Government Polytechnic, Rayalaseema University, ESC Government Polytechnic|
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule
APSCHE released the official schedule for AP EAMCET 3rd Counselling round on July 31, 2017. The schedule for web counselling under AP EAMCET 2017 is as follows : -
|Certificate Verification Date||Rank|
|August 05, 2017||From||To|
|August 06, 2017||1||LAST ++|
- The timing of help centers is 9 am to 6 pm; candidates can do the counselling on both the dates within this time slab.
- LAST means: Candidates who didn’t qualify or didn’t appear for AP EAMCET and have applied to Convenor based on Intermediate Marks can participate in the counselling.
AP EAMCET Counselling – Who can participate?
Web counselling is organized for students of MPC (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) stream. The MPC students can attend web counselling in case they have :-
- Secured seats in earlier phases of counselling, but do not wish to join those colleges (basically they want to alter their options).
- Who have got certificates verified in earlier phases, but have not secured seats.
- Who have got their certificates verified in earlier phases, but have not exercised options.
- Who have secured seats, but want to alter options.
Know more about AP EAMCET Counselling
AP EAMCET Counselling – Counselling Fee
Candidates who are going to have their certificates verified for the very first time need to pay a counselling fee of INR 1200.
The fees can only be paid through online mode, using a Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
Candidates who have already attended the earlier phases and got their certificates verified, need not pay the counselling fee.
Here are the steps that candidates can follow to make the payment:-
- Reach the official website of AP EAMCET 2017, which is www.apeamcet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Processing fee payment online’.
- Enter hall ticket number and rank in AP EAMCET 2017 and then click on pay fee online.
- Candidate will be directed to the payment gateway; candidates can now select the mode of payment and pay the fee.
- Candidates need to get the printout of confirmation page, this has to be shown while verifying certificates.
AP EAMCET Counselling – Counselling Procedure
Candidates can perform web counselling either through their own personal computer or through the help centers.
Here is the procedure of doing the counselling :-
- On the given dates, candidates can reach the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Candidates will need to click on the link provided for Web Counselling.
- On the new page, candidates can log in through their Old Login ID and password.
- After logging in, candidates will need to verify payment and after this they can start verifying their certificates.
- After certificates have been verified, candidates can exercise options. They can select the courses and colleges for which they want to apply for.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt after they have verified their certificates.
- Candidates can alter their options any number of times, within the time limit.
Candidates performing counselling on help centers need not bother much about procedure as they will be guided there. They only need to make the payment and carry the right documents.
AP EAMCET Counselling – Documents Required
Candidates need to make sure that they have right type of documents available with them, so as to avoid any problem while counselling.
Here is a complete list of documents required during the web counselling:-
- Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2017
- Score card of AP EAMCET 2017
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 10
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 12 or equivalent examination
- Character Certificate or Certificate of Conduct issued by the institution in which candidate has studied previously
- Caste or Category certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate or Proof of Income (if candidate wants fee exemption)
- Sports/NCC/CAP/PH certificate, if applicable
- Migration/Transfer Certificate from previous board