KCET (KEA) 2017 NEWS
STATE LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
Karnataka Common Entrance Test, KCET Option Entry 2016 is the process where in candidates who have been allotted rank in the Karnataka CET Merit List can select options for seats. Based on options entered in the Karnataka CET Option Entry and candidate’s rank (merit), seat is allotted to them during counseling and seat allotment.
|KCET||KCET Admit Card||KCET Reservation||KCET Counselling||KCET Participating Colleges|
The government has released the KCET Option Entry Seat Intake. This will help conduct the online seat allotment through Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) smoothly. This is for Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga courses for the academic year 2016-17.
Number of seats under each course is given in the below table. Candidates must refer to these before applying:
|Course||Number of seats|
Candidates may please note that the selection will be made through the online seat allotment process.
|KCET Cut Off||KCET Exam Centers||KCET Exam Pattern|
Before moving forward, candidates are advised to check the KCET Eligibility Criteria to avoid any discrepancies. The basic eligibility for online allotment of seats to Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga courses is that you should be ISM & H Rank holders.
The interested candidates can follow the below KCET Option Entry Schedule. They must be present at the allotted time and date for a smooth seat allotment process:
|SI.No.||Particulars||Date & Time|
|1.||Display of KCET Seat Matrix||08-09-2016 after 4:00 pm|
|2.||Option Entry by Eligible Candidates (Please read Brochure for details)||From 11:00 am on 13-09-2016 to 17-09-2016 up to 11:00 am.|
|3.||Publication of Seat Allotment Results||17-09-2016 after 5:00 pm|
|4.||Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of fees and downloading of admission order||19-09-2016 to 21-09-2016|
|5.||Last date for reporting to colleges||22-09-2016 before 5:30 pm|
The Draft Seat Matrix for KCET – 2016 has been published. The candidates must check the KCET seat matrix and fill their web alternatives appropriately. The immediate link to check the KCET 2016 Seat Matrix has been given underneath. If there is any error in the draft seat matrix relating to your college, please contact Under Secretary, Higher Education for any elucidation and amendment.
Check Seat Matrix here:
The below steps can be followed by candidates willing to take part in the KCET Option Entry Procedure.
1.Visit the KCET official website
2. Click on the link CET 2016
3. Enter secret unique keyword after verifications of documents.
4. Enter new password
5. Confirm new password
6. Enter your mobile no. for SMS alert for verification.
7. Enter your E-mail ID to check the details.
8. Select secret hint question for safety purpose
9. UserID and Password has been created. Please remember the same and keep it confidential.
The process is being conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. The KCET2016 option entry is to be done for seat allotment for KCET students. Below, steps need to be considered:
|KCET Preparation Books|
1. The candidates who have selected seat, not selected any seat, selected and reported to the college, candidates who have cancelled their seats are eligible to participate in this round.
2. In this round candidates have to enter their priority of ISM and H options a fresh. (Fresh Entry Option)
3. Candidate who have selected seat and reported to the colleges are also eligible to participate in this round.
4. The candidates who were admitted to universities are encouraged to go to this round just in the event that they are keen on Ayushseat and subsequent to affirming of getting the first records inside the stipulated time from the present college.
5. The seat chose by the candidate in any control will get wiped out endless supply of a seat in this round and for any reason they won't get back the old seat yet to necessarily join the dispensed colleges.
5. The responsibility of obtaining the original documents from the present college for admitting to the newly allotted college within the stipulated date and time solely lies with the candidates.
6. Please note that if any Ayushseat is allotted in this round as per merit and options entered by the candidate, there is no chance of getting back the earlier allotted seat.
7. All other guidelines and procedures given in the CET – 2016 brochure remain same for all other purposes.
|KCET Practice Papers|
Below steps need to be considered, in-case he/she not able to report / decide college at time:
1. The candidates who are as of now reported/admitted to the college and seeking after their studies in the college are here by educated to take an interest in this round in conference with their folks and just if they are keen on ISMHcourses.
2. The seat held by them will get crossed out endless supply of a seat in this round and for any reason they won't be qualified to proceed in the college allocated to them in the prior rounds.
3. Applicants need to mandatory report to the dispensed college at the latest and if a candidate neglects to answer to the appropriate college they won't have any seat to support them; they will lose both the seats and charge won't be discounted.
4. After the seat assignment in this round candidate needs to necessarily answer to the designated college.
5. No individual intimation will be sent to the qualified rank holders with respect to the above schedule.
We wish you luck for your decision towards future. Gear up for the Optionentryschedule procedure.
KCET is the state level entrance exam conducted by ...
KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) has release ...