KCET (KEA) 2017 NEWS
STATE LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
KCET Karnataka Common Entrance Test Option Entry 2016 is the process where in candidates who have been allotted rank in the Karnataka CET Merit List can select options for seats. Based on options entered in the Karnataka CET Option Entry and candidate’s rank (merit), seat is allotted to them during KCET Counseling and seat allotment.
KEA is conducting online seat allotment for admission to Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Agriculture, Veterinary courses for the year 2016. Option entry is going on as it is enabled from 7:00 pm on October 4, 2016, to 11:00 am on October 6, 2016. The eligible ISMH rank holders and farm science rank holders can participate in this round as per the following schedule if they are interested.
Check KCET Option Entry 2016
The interested candidates can follow the below KCET Option Entry Schedule. They must be present at the allotted time and date for a smooth seat allotment process:
|SI. No.||Particulars||Date & Time|
|1.||Display of Seat Matrix||October 4, 2016, after 6:00 pm|
|2.||Option entry by eligible candidates (Please read brochure for details)||From 7:00 pm on October 4, 2016, to October 6, 2016, up to 11:00 am|
|3.||Publication of seat allotment results||October 6, 2016, after 1:00 pm|
|4.||Confirmation of allotment, payment of fees and downloading of admission order||October 7, 2016|
|5.||Last date for reporting to colleges||October 13, 2016|
ISHM, Agriculture and Veterinary seats which are canceled/ newly added / identified as not reported if any, will be offered in this round to the eligible candidates as per the following schedule. Category wise, college wise and course wise detailed seat matrix is hosted on the KEA website along with the fee structure. In addition to the above-mentioned seats, the AYUSH, Agriculture, and Veterinary consequential seats which may arise during the KCET Seat Allotment will also be offered in this round. Interested eligible candidates can exercise their options afresh as per the schedule to become eligible for allotment of seats in the order of merit.
The Draft Seat Matrix for KCET 2016 has been published. The candidates must check the KCET Seat Matrix and fill their web alternatives appropriately. The immediate link to check the KCET 2016 Seat Matrix has been given underneath. If there is any error in the draft seat matrix relating to your college, please contact Under Secretary, Higher Education for any elucidation and amendment.
Check Seat Matrix here:
The below steps can be followed by candidates willing to take part in the KCET Option Entry Procedure.
1. Go to the kea.kar.nic.in
2. Click on the link “CET 2016”.
3. Enter secret unique keyword after verifications of documents.
4. Enter the new password
5. Confirm the new password
6. Enter your mobile no. for SMS alert for verification.
7. Enter your E-mail ID to check the details.
8. Select secret hint question for safety purpose
9. User-ID and Password have been created. Please remember the same and keep it confidential for future references.
Know About KCET 2016 Agriculture Practical Test
The procedure is being conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. The KCET Exam 2016 option entry is to be accomplished for seat allocation for KCET aspirants. Underneath, steps should be considered:
1. The applicants who have chosen seat, not select any seat, chose and answered to the college, candidates who have cancelled their seats are qualified to take part in this round.
2. In this round candidate have to enter their priority of options fresh. (Fresh Option Entry)
3. Candidates are encouraged to enter the choices they need to choose whether the seats appeared in the seat grid/matrix or not, just for the reason that ISMH/Agriculture/Veterinary important opening may emerge during allocation process and the applicants will have a possibility of getting a better seat if they have entered the alternatives.
Know About KCET Results
4. Candidates who have chosen seat and answered to the universities/ colleges are also eligible to take an interest in this round.
5. Applicants who are as of now admitted to colleges are encouraged to go to this round just in the event that they are intrigued and subsequent to affirming of getting the first records inside the stipulated time from the present college.
6. The seat chose by the applicants in any control will get cancelled automatically upon selection of a seat in this round and for any reason, they will not get back the old seat but to compulsorily join the allotted colleges.
6. The duty of acquiring the original documents from the present college for admitting to the recently allotted college within the stipulated date and time exclusively lies with the candidates.
7. Please note that if any AYUSH seat is allotted in this round as per merit and options entered by the candidate, there is no chance of getting back the earlier CET Seat Allottment.
8. Every single rule and strategies or procedure is given in the CET – 2016 brochure stay same for all other purposes.
|KCET 2014 Cutoff||KCET 2013 Cutoff|
Below steps need to be considered, in case he/she not able to report / decide college at time:
1. The applicants who are as of now reported/admitted to the college and looking after their studies in the college are hereby instructed to appreciate this round in conference with their people and just in the event that they are enthused about ISMH courses.
2. The seat held by them will get crossed out perpetual supply of a seat in this round and for any reason, they won't be qualified to continue in the college designated to them in the earlier rounds.
3. Candidates need to require report to the administered college at the most recent and if a candidate fails to reply to the appropriate college they won't have any seat to support them; they will lose both the seats and charge won't be reduced.
4. After the seat task assignment in this round, applicant needs to fundamentally reply to the assigned college.
5. No individual implication will be sent to the qualified rank holders as for the above schedule.
KEA has invited applications from NEET 2017 rank h ...
KCET Result 2017 released on May 30, 2017 by the K ...
Get here KCET Answer Key 2017 released by KEA. Goi ...