NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 – NHAI has recently announced the recruitment of Deputy Managers (tech.) through GATE 2017.The positions are open for graduate engineers in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The recruitment will only take place based on GATE 2017 score. The application process will start from the Month April 2017. There are total 15 vacancies.
Number of Vacancy
The tentative vacancies to be filled are listed as under
|Hearing Impaired (HH)||Orthopedically Impaired (OH)|
|1.||Dy. Manager (Tech)||15||10||01||02||01||01|
* subject to change.
Read About PSU Recruitment through GATE
Besides numerous opportunities and perks the candidates are entitled to a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-(in CDA pattern) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17800/- + Medical Facilities, other perks as per the rules of NHAI. Pay Band-3 -Rs. 15600-39100/-
The NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2017 For more details visit official Website. NHAI Contact: DGM (HR&A)-III, National Highways Authority of India, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Read About PSU through GATE 2017
Basic Cutoff for Applying
A candidate to be eligible should possess a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Degree: Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
Age: should not be more than 35 years as on 17.09.2015 (38 for OBC Candidates & 40 for SC/ST Candidates).
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Total||12 Vacancies (subject to change)|
- The application in the prescribed form (as enclosed) may be sent by Registered /Speed Post to the following Address so as to reach by 17.09.2015 (upto 6.00 pm): DGM (HR&A)-III (RAS) National Highways Authority of India G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi after the receipt of GATE 2016 score
- Application to be sent should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech)” on the envelope.
- The candidates will be required are required to furnish attested copies of their GATE 2015 Score Card, GATE Admit Card once they are shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates who have been selected and who have been offered the job in any department may be allowed to join NHAI only after the acceptance of their resignation & relieving by their parent office and fulfillment of other conditions of the Authority.
- Click here to download the NHAI Application form.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
- The candidates will be on a probation period of one year.
- Further the candidates will be posted anywhere in India and will not be entitled to any transportation benefits while joining duty.
- The provision for reservation regarding disabled candidates will be covered as per “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Disability reservation criterion -40% and above.
- Certification of disability as stated by the candidates will have to produced certified by competent authority to issue Disability. The competent authority should be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central /State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/Cerebral/visual/hearing disability.
- Applications need to submitted only and only in the prescribed format and should be complete as deemed. Further all eligibility criteria needs to be taken into consideration before filling the application form. No changes will be entertained once the application form has been submitted.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under “non-creamy layer” should indicate their category as “General”.
- In addition, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit for PWD candidates is admissible, i.e. total relaxation in upper age limit will be 10 years for General, 13 years for Other Backward Class and 15 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance on the basis of their GATE 2015 Scores and their overall performance in the Group discussion, Group Task and Personal Interview.
- Candidates can download the GATE Admit Card from December 17,2014 onward.GATE 2015 Admit Card will be available online only and must be downloaded by the candidates who have applied for and are eligible for GATE 2015. Candidates must log in through GOAPS and download their GATE 2015 Admit Card.
- Particulars like photograph, exam centre and exam schedule will be mentioned on the GATE 2015 Admit Card
- Discrepancies of any kind must be brought to the notice of the authorities.
- Candidates must bring a valid photo ID in ORIGINAL along with the GATE 2015 Admit Cardto the exam centre while appearing for the exam and must ensure that their Photo ID has not expired.
The following are permissible as proof of a VALID PHOTO ID.
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee identification card, or a notarized affidavit with Photo
- Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
How to Prepare for GATE
Cracking an exam like gate requires constant effort, endurance and hardwork. Preparation should start early. The last few weeks should be completely devoted to revision. Regular analysis of preparation by taking mock tests goes a long way in fine tuning the loopholes. Further one can make foot notes at the end of every chapter to concise the information according to requirement. A special notebook for formulae also comes in handy.
The syllabus GATE 2016 has changed from that of 2015. The number of papers has been increased to 23 from the earlier 22. The duration of the exam is of 3 hours, consisting of 65 questions and 100 marks. The examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).