GATE 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M.Plan admissions CCMT 2017 is an on-line admission process for all National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several other Centrally funded institutes viz. IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, IIIT Allahabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, and IIEST Shibpur.
Round-1 seat allotment for M.Tech admission is published on CCMT website. CCMT rank category-wise for SLIET of first round is available in this article separately. CCMT Cut Off 2017 will be determined by NITs and CCMT Cut Off will vary for each category and disciplines. CCMT Cut off depends on various factors like-
Candidates seeking admission in NITs and CFTIs are required to register for CCMT 2017. The online registration for CCMT has been started from April 10, 2017.
CCMT Cut Off will be released by NITs at the end of each round of seat allotment. CCMT Cut Off is based on GATE Score and the specified cut off will be considered for admissions across CCMT participating institutes. Candidates can check the CCMT cut off for general category at SLIET as mentioned in the table below.
|M.Tech Chemical Engineering||374|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||540|
|M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||559|
|M.Tech Welding & Fabrication||587|
|M.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering||594|
|M.Tech Manufacturing Systems Engineering||603|
|M.Tech Food Engineering||613|
|M.Tech Manufacturing Systems Engineering||322|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||366|
|M.Tech Chemical Engineering||326|
|M.Tech Food Engineering||332|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||445|
|M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||520|
|M.Tech Welding & Fabrication||521|
|M.Tech Manufacturing Systems Engineering||535|
|M.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering||551|
|M.Tech Chemical Engineering||243|
|M.Tech Food Engineering||258|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||358|
|M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||389|
|M.Tech Manufacturing Systems Engineering||401|
|M.Tech Welding & Fabrication||401|
|M.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering||404|
|M.Tech Welding & Fabrication||70|
|M.Tech Food Engineering||195|
|M.Tech Manufacturing Systems Engineering||286|
|M.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering||287|
|M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||330|
Admission to M.Tech. will be through Centralized Counselling for M. Tech CCMT 2017. Candidates interested in M.Tech admission at SLIET should visit CCMT 2017 website. For Institute spot admission, as per CCMT 2017 schedule and Industry-Institute sponsored seats to be filled by the Institute, follow Institute websites www.sliet.ac.in for announcement in this regard.
If seats remain vacant in M. Tech. programe after admission through CCMT, the institute will conduct SET Entrance examination at SLIET on the date to be informed later.
The procedure for filling vacant seats in M. Tech will be as under:
Conditions for industry – institute Sponsored Category
1. The candidates interested for admission in M. Tech. Programes under this category shall report for spot admissions as per notified counselling schedule.
2. The qualifications / eligibility criterion, fee structure and other details will be similar as for other categories as mentioned in this Chapter.
3. Preference will be given to those who have qualified in GATE. If still seats remain vacant, then the admission will be made on the basis of merit of Qualifying Examination.
4. The candidate must have a minimum of two years’ full time experience (after completion of Degree) in a registered Firm/Company/Industry/Education and Research Institutions/any Government Dept. or Government Autonomous Organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
5. A letter from the employer must be furnished along with application stating that the candidate is being sponsored to get admission. The employer should also indicate that the candidate would not be withdrawn mid-way till the completion of the course (sample attached at Appendix III).
6. Candidate will be required to submit his/her last month’s verified salary slip from the employer, along with the application.
7. In case of any dispute the decision of the Admission Committee will be treated to be final and binding upon the candidate(s).
8. The candidate to be admitted under this category is require to deposit fee
IIT Guwahati is appointed as the conducting body o ...
GATE Registration will commence from September 01, ...
GATE 2018 to be conducted by IIT Guwahati, Applica ...