GATE 2018 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
M.Tech applicants can ascertain the minimum scores required by checking the GATE 2016 Cut off for Central University of Rajasthan below on this page. The Central University of Rajasthan allows admissions to its M.Tech courses through CCMT. It is the conducting body for the CUCET exam but allows admissions to the M.Tech sponsored category through CCMT. Check GATE 2016 Cut off for Central University of Rajasthan below to get an idea of the required GATE scores.
Central University of Rajasthan offers 38 seats in two M.Tech courses namely Computer Science Engineering – Information Security and Sustainable Architecture. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through CCMT and participate in the common counselling held on the basis of the valid GATE scores of the applicants. The GATE 2016 Cut off is determined by the institutes on factors like the number of interested and eligible applicants, available seats across categories etc. Admissions are not through the CUCET exam that is organized by the Central University of Rajasthan every year.
Candidates who have obtained the GATE scores equal or more than the GATE 2016 cut off will stand a good chance of admissions. The GATE scores are valid for a period of 3-years from the declaration of the result.
CCMT Cut Off of Central University of Rajasthan indicates the opening and closing ranks of Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan admissions. For M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan admissions, check here the CCMT Cut Off of Central University of Rajasthan for each course released after each round.
|Ph.D. Sustainable Architecture||437|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||548|
|Ph.D. Sustainable Architecture||296|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||496|
|Ph.D. Sustainable Architecture||192|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||457|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||287|
M.Tech Programes (2 years) (Regular Seats (18 Seats) will be filled through CCMT-2017).
B.E./B. Tech. in any branch of Engineering /MCA /M. Sc. with a valid minimum GATE Score in Computer Science and Engineering. Candidates with above qualifications but without valid GATE Score will have to appear for the Entrance Test. Preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE Scores.
Candidates with requisite qualifications and having at least two years of work experience in the relevant field of Govt./Govt.-recognized Organizations (University/Colleges engaged in teaching and research, Govt. R&D institutions or R&D centers of industry) are eligible to apply under the category of sponsored students and will also have to appear in the Entrance Test.
Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the RC.
1. Printout of the Registration Form and Locked Choices.
2. Provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website (colored photograph pasted on it).
3. Original GATE score card.
4. Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms.
5. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority / Original Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of DOB.
6. Original Mark sheet of Class XII.
7. Original Grade / Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters.
8. Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed.
9. Original Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable.
10. Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format (Annexure III).
11. Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
12. Proof of payment of part Institute fee.
13. Migration certificate of last Institute / University attended (original).
14. 4 Passport size photographs.
15. Original Conduct Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
16. Original Transfer Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
17. Original course completion certificate from the Head of the University / Institute, in case result is awaited.
18. Two sets of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents.
If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version or translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal / Director of the passing out Institute, will be required during the verification of documents.
IIT Guwahati is appointed as the conducting body o ...
GATE Registration will commence from September 01, ...
GATE 2018 to be conducted by IIT Guwahati, Applica ...