GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – GAIL (India) limited a Maharatana company owned by the state government has come up with its recruitment through GATE notice for the year 2017. Graduate Engineers can apply for the GAIL recruitment through GATE 2017 score. Application form for the GAIL recruitment will be available from January 10 – Febraury 17, 2017.
Young Engineers who wish to serve the organization at the position of Executive Trainee(ET) must have completed their Engineering in one of the following discipline:
- Business information system
The important dates for GAIL recruitment through PSU are:
|Online application beginning date||10/01/2017|
|Last date to submit application||17/02/2017|
The candidates who have registered successfully GATE 2017 have to log in to the official website and need to apply separately for the GAIL (Gas Authority of India)-2017 Recruitment using the Registration number that has been generated for GATE 2017.
Read About PSU through GATE 2017
- Candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs. 24900- 50500. That they fall under the E-2 Band.
- Pay and Allowances details: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay details: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits details: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits details: Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and PostRetirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the company.
Read About How to Crack PSU Interviews?
The above age limit for GAIL-PSU recruitment for 2017 is 28 years as on 20/1/2017 for all the 67 positions. However the age relaxation details for EX- servicemen is to be calculated removing the period they have server in the forces. The upper age limit including all the relaxation is 58 years.
Note: A relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST and PWD candidates. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
Medical and Health
- The candidate has to clear the medical fitness standards as have been laid down by the organization at the time of joining .
- Every candidate appointed to a post in the Company shall be required to get their PreEmployment Medical Examination done in a Central/ State Government Hospital (having the status of minimum District Hospital) or in GAIL nominated empanelled hospitals and submit Medical reports in the prescribed formats issued by Medical Authority i.e., Chairman of Medical Board or Civil Surgeon or Medical Superintendent or Chief Medical Officer or equivalent of a Central/ State Government Hospital (having the status of minimum District Hospital) or in GAIL nominated empanelled hospital.
Read About GAIL PSU Cutoff
Number of Vacancies
The vacancy details are as follows:
|Stream/discipline||No. of Seats|
|ET(Business Information system)||11|
Executive Trainee (Chemical)- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Chemical Discipline from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Mechanical)- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile Discipline from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Electrical)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent grade or AIME with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Executive Trainee (Business Information System)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 65 % Marks from recognized university /Institute approved by AICTE marks or equivalent OR Full Time Bachelor Degree with minimum 65% marks and 03 years Full Time Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 65% marks.
Executive Trainee (Civil)- Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering Full-time Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
Depending upon the score of the GATE 2017 and the requirement given by the organization the candidates will be called or short listed for the group discussion and or personal interview for the position of the executive trainee in the above discipline.
The candidates do not have to pay any extra cost for the application form of GAIL. The details can be noted from their website.
- Just mere successful completion of the GAIL application form does not entitle the candidate to claim for the position in the organization. The necessary details will be provided on the site after the result is announced for GATE 2017.
- On successful registration with GAIL (India) a unique number will be generated by the system and the candidate must keep the number.This will be required at the time of interview.
- A candidate can apply to one position only.
- The printout of the application form must be kept by the candidate for the future reference. Candidates do not have to send this form to the authority office.
- The photographs on the GAIL registration form should be same as that on the GATE Exam 2017.The original GATE 2017 admit card has to be produced at the time of interview or group discussion.
- The signature should be same for both the GAIL-2017 registration and the GATE 2017 registration.
Scanned copies of the documents to be included are
Note: Applications which are not registered completely with the GATE portal or were incomplete or were invalid for GATE are requested not to send the application form as it would not be considered even if sent by the post .
- Marticulation/Secondary school certificate as proof for D.O.B.
- Full set of Marksheet for class 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation if eligible.
- Cast certificate in the prescribed format as given by the government of India in the case of OBC candidates. Also community certificate at the time of registration for OBC candidate.
- Disability certificate as given by the approved authority as per the rules laid down by the Government of India.
- Any OBC candidate who is not falling into the NON CREAMY category has to put his /her category details as GENERAL.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC: The minimum percentage as required by SC, ST and PWD candidates is 60%. Wherever minimum percentage of marks have been specified as 60%, relaxed minimum percentage of marks in educational qualification in respect of SC, ST and PWD candidates is 55% however SC/ ST /PWD candidates applying against unreserved posts shall be considered under general standard of merit and no relaxation in minimum qualifying.
- Certificate stating that the degree is completed in full time by the participant signed by the principal .Exception is there for AMIE.
- A certificate for conversion of grades /CGPA to percentage of marks based on the provision given by the university /Institution from where you have completed the degree.
- Copy of the GATE 2017 admit card/Registration form.
- You are required to upload the documents in the separate spaces provided for each documents .
- For future use keep a print out of the application form /registration slip for the future use .
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply .
- GATE SCORE OF 2017 IS ONLY ELEIGIBLE NOT OF GATE 2016 or prior.
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2017 –May/June 2017 can apply .
- The information given by the student if found that it is not legitimate the student candidature is subjected to immediate termination .
- Caste Certificate should be inline with the GAIL certificate details given .
- If found that you are above the age limit after clearing the exam your admission will not be considered .
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination process as all the notifications will be sent via email .
- Request for the change of the registered email id will not be considered once the registration process is complete.
- The candidates who are currently working with any Governmnet/Non-Government organization/PSU/Autonomus bodies have to furnish a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of joining GAIL .If not furnished the candidature will be considered terminated .
- In case of ambiguity that comes up during the process of selection because of the language issues the support will be given to the meaning of the statements in the English language .
- GAIL holds the right to increase the eligibility criteria at anytime without any prior information to candidate .
- GAIL holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process at anytime without prior information or updated given to the candidates .
- The vacancies that are stated can be increased or decreased by the discretion of GAIL authority without intimating the candidate .
- In case of any dispute the jurisdiction of the competent court of Delhi will be considered .
- Anytime found that the candidate is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination .