SSC CGL 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
SSC CGL Tier III is a Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi consisting of Essay/ Precis/ Letter writing. It is scheduled to take place on January 15, 2017.
The candidate will have to write the essay / passage of 250 words. Essay includes points like – Build your vocabulary and use it properly, remember words to help develop an argument, tell the reader what other people say, use prefixes, suffixes, strong vocabulary.
|SSC CGL 2016 Tier III Letter Writing||SSC CGL 2016 Tier III Precis Writing||SSC CGL 2016 Descriptive Paper|
In this article, we take a quick look on the tips and tricks of how to write an essay in SSC CGL Tier 3 descriptive paper. It requires one to have some idea on the topic as well as a few writing tricks up your sleeves to write a good essay.
In writing an essay, it requires some thinking on your part. It requires you to know something – at least a slight knowledge about the topics asked. For if you have a base, only then you can construct an apartment!
Essay writing is so easy but the professional essay writing has rules that you must follow before starting the first paragraph.
Typically, you will split your essay over 3 parts – A good introduction, a well-built body, and an effective conclusion.
1. Before you start to write, keep in mind 3 important points as follows:
2. Usually a word limit is set in every essay paper. In SSC CGL Tier 3 the word limit is 250 words. Since there is a word limit you need to be concise and at the same time you need to keep in mind not to miss out any important point.
3. Be careful to not cross the word limit. A word count is must. To make a count – Example: if you write 5 word in one line and the word limit is 300 word then you need to write 60 lines at max (300/5= 60).
4. While writing, you need to be clear about your views. Correlate the facts, just not go beating around the bush. Once you get into the mode of writing, automatically the flow comes.
5. You need to have a good command over language. Easy enough words do the trick. You can put in figurative words that demonstrate your imaginative capability.
We hope these tips & tricks are enough to lighten up the mood of your essay. This way, you also learn to weave a beautiful mesh with words to convey your point.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 – The answer key of SSC CG ...
SSC CGL 2016 results were declared on the officia ...
SSC CGL Dress Code and Prohibited items. Kindly se ...