BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) is inviting applications for the post of Jr. Assistant (Finance) under BEL Recruitment. BEL has nine vacancies (GEN – 04, OBC – 03, SC – 02) for the post of Jr. Assistant ‘Finance’ for its Ghaziabad unit. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited till June 15, 2017. Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the post.
- The registration is only through online mode.
- BEL will conduct a written test on Huly 9, 2017 from 10 am to 12 noon only in Delhi and NCR centres.
- The result will be declared on the official website of BEL.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay INR 300 as application fees during the time of registration.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Failure to meet any eligibility criteria will result in cancellation of candidature.
Click Here To Apply
BEL Recruitment 2017: Job Description
- Day to day accounting in SAP environment
- Follow-up customer realization
- Visit to various authority and customer offices and sites
- Vouching, documentation, data entry
- Taxation and other operational activities
- Cash disbursement
BEL Recruitment 2017: Pay Scale
Jr. Assistant ‘Finance’ / WG-IV/CP-V – Rs. 8740 – 3% - 22150/- + admissible allowances
BEL Recruitment 2017: Selection Process for Jr. Assistant ‘Finance’
Selection process is based on a Written Test. Candidates shortlisted in the merit list are called for document verification. Candidates who have experience in SAP environment will be given preference during the final selection process.
Read More About BEL Recruitment
Important dates for BEL 2017 Jr. Assistant ‘Finance’ Recruitment
Candidates can check the schedule below for recruitment of Jr. Assistant (Finance). The written test is tentatively scheduled for the month of July 09.
|Online Registration Starts||May 24, 2017|
|Last date of online application||June 13, 2017|
|Last date of uploading payment details||June 15, 2017|
|Uploading of Admit Cards on the website*||June 24, 2017|
|Written test*||July 09, 2017|
BEL Recruitment 2017: Eligibility for Jr. Assistant ‘Finance’
Candidates who are applying for the Jr. Assistant Finance post must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
Only Indian national candidates can apply.
AGE: (DOB on or after 01.05.1989)
|PWD||+ 5 relaxation permitted in the respective category|
- Candidate must have a full time (3 years) degree in B.Com from a recognised University or AICTE approved College/Institute.
- For General and OBC candidates, a minimum of 60% aggregate is necessary for qualification.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, 50% aggregate is required.
BEL Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for the Jr. Assistant ‘Finance’
Applicants need to visit the following link https://jobapply.in/belghaziabad2017jaf to apply.
- New candidates need to sign up by filling in the appropriate information.
- Recheck all the entered details and click submit.
- After that, General/OBC candidates have to pay INR 300 as application fees.
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com and select: - State Bank Collect.
- Accept terms and conditions and then click on proceed.
- Select state of Corporation/Institution as All India.
- Select type of Corporation/Institution as PSU - Public Sector Undertaking and click on Go.
- Select PSU - Public Sector Undertaking as Bharat Electronics Limited and click on Submit.
- Select payment category as NON - EXECUTIVE POSTS – GHAZIABAD UNIT.
- Take a print of the payment receipt and attach it with the application form.
- For the final submission, candidates need to upload their photograph and signatures on the portal.
- Candidates whose online application is accepted are required to log in to the website and enter their application no. in order to access and download their call letter for written test.
Important Guidelines for BEL Recruitment 2017
Some important guidelines that candidates should go through before applying for the post of Jr. Assistant (Finance) are discussed below.
- Applicants must bring their admit card to the examination centre.
- BEL authority has right to debar any applicant at any stage of the written test.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates who are employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce NOC(No Objection Certificate) at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, government norms will prescribe the degree of disability that the candidate should have, to be considered under the category.
- Candidates who are unable to produce their B.Com Degree, Marks Sheet and Certificate in original on the day of document verification for any reason will not be considered. Forging of any form will result in disqualification.