Bharat Electronics limited requires for 11 Deputy Engineer for its Military Radars at Bangalore complex. The last date of registration is January 31, 2017. Candidates having Engineering degree are eligible for this post. The selection is based on written test followed by a personal interview. The application fee for GEN/ OBC is Rs-500. There is no application fee for SC/ ST category. Candidates can go through following table for the BEL Recruitment vacancy details:
Name of post
Qualification/ No. of posts
Deputy Engineer (E-II)
BE (E&C) – 9
BE (Mech) – 2
Gen – 6
OBC – 3
SC/ST – 2
Rs. 16,400 – 40,500
BEL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Candidates must have B.E/ B.Tech degree from a recognised university. First Class in the indicated qualification for General/OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST and PWD candidates. They must have minimum one-year industry experience.
Age Limit – The upper age limit for DY. Engineer post is 28 years. There is a relaxation in age of 5 years for SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC category.
Post Qualification Experience
Candidates with any of the following experience may apply for the Dy. Engineer post:
- Knowledge of Digital Electronics & RF.
- Working knowledge of RF & Microwave Antennas. Hands-on experience in Antenna testing will be preferred.
- Expertise in formulating, testing specifications for RF Modules/ Components like amplifiers, receivers, oscillators, mixers, limiters, power dividers / combiners, filters, etc.
- Experience in design/ testing of RF Components/ modules/ sub systems and interfacing with digital circuits.
- Hands on experience in using test instruments like network analyser, spectrum analyser, Signal generators, RF power meters.
- Experience in embedded system hardware design using DSP processors and microcontrollers. Experience in Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, updating stores database etc.
- Candidates should have managed work teams and should have been involved in work planning, scheduling and execution.
Candidates with any of the following experience may apply:
- Hands-on experience in mechanical designing, AutoCAD and Solid works software.
- Design and realization of mechanical structures.
- Working knowledge in the assembly of mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area such as preparation of project documents, generation of production documents, updating stores database, inspection of mechanical components/spares, coordinating with customers for clearances, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Should have skills in software based drafting required for documentation.
- Work experience in preparation of cost estimates, tendering, contract management etc. will be an added advantage.
BEL Recruitment 2017 How to Apply
Candidates willing to apply for the post of Dy. Engineer post. They must know about the application procedure of BEL Recruitment 2017 which are following:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.bel-india.com
- Go to the recruitment advertisement and search for Military radar.
- A link has been provided to submit the application online and click on the post to be applied.
- Fill up the personal, qualification and work experience details in the application form.
- Make the payment of Rs.500 through net-banking/ debit card as an application fee.
- Verify the entered details in the form and Click on the submit button.
- After that, send the application form along with the attested copies of documents to the following address.
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli post, Bangalore – 560013
Enclosures to the application form
- 10th Standard certificate as proof of date of birth
- B.E/B.Tech Degree certificate and all semester marks cards
- Post qualification work experience certificate from previous/ current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment and Employee ID proof should be compulsorily enclosed.
- Candidates working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of candidates is based on written test conducted by BEL. Candidates have to qualify the written test to go for the personal interview round. The shortlisted candidates on the basis of merit list will be appointed as Dy. Engineer for Military Radar at its Bangalore complex.
The pay scale for Dy. Engineer post is Rs. 16,400 to 40,500 at grade pay of 3%
In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of the Annual Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay, Group Life Insurance, Medical reimbursement, Provident Fund, etc. as per the Company's rules, will be part of the remuneration package.
BEL Recruitment General Instructions
Candidates can check the following general instructions for BEL Recruitment as mentioned below:
- Candidates must have remained active their E-mail Id and mobile entered in the application form.
- Candidates employed in Government and Public Sector undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The number of posts may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- BEL reserves the right to debar any candidate at any stage of selection process. Canvassing in any form will be the result of disqualification.
- Age/ Experience indicated above may be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Management.
- Outstation candidates, who are shortlisted for the interview, will be reimbursed sleeper class to and fro train fare by the shortest route.