UPSC CAPF 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
Candidates who have successfully cleared the written examination and Physical Standard Test of UPSC’s Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), must now fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF). The UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 is for the post of Assistant Commandants. The filling up of the DAF was made open from September 14, 2016 and will run till September 30, 2016. Now that the candidates have qualified the Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Test, they will sit for the interview round.
The UPSC CAPF Written Exam was held on June 26, 2016. Nearly 10% of the total vacancies will be reserved for ex-servicemen. The results of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Assistant Commandants) written examination were declared by the UPSC’s Official Website. All those candidates who have cleared the same are now required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Candidates must please note that the online filled DAF, along with all the relevant documents such as proof of date of birth, academic details, caste proof etc., are to be submitted by the candidates to the BSF authorities at the time of conducting their PST/PET/MST.
The DAF will be available on UPSC’s Official Website. The candidates should read the below instructions carefully before filling in the online UPSC CAPF Detailed Application Form.
1. The candidate should also scan their relevant original documents as listed below in 200 dpi grey scale and convert to a single pdf file up to 2 mb, before filling in the online UPSC CAPF Detailed Application Form (DAF). The pdf file so created must not be password protected and it should be uploaded along with the online submission of DAF.
The list of documents to be uploaded are given below:
Originals of the above certificates are required to be produced along with self-attested copies of all the documents at the time of interview or within the last day of interview, which will be published in the Commission’s website in due course, failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled. It may also be noted that in no case the last date of verification of certificates will be extended. Candidate must also note that they should upload only the scanned copies of the original documents and no document is required to be sent by post.
2. The information filled by the candidate in the UPSC CAPF Application Form, will be cross-checked with the information in the DAF. Admission may be rejected in case of discrepancies in the two forms.
3. Candidates are required to indicate in column 10 of the Application Form, their order of preference for the Services/Forces so that having regard to the rank in order of merit, due consideration can be given to their preferences when making appointment. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
4. A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Schedule Castes, the Schedule Tribes or the Other Backward Classes should upload in support of his/her claim a scanned copy of the certificate in the form given in pdf from the District Officer or the Sub-Divisional Officer or any other officer of the district in which his/her parents (or surviving parent) ordinarily reside. Such an officer should have been designated by the State Government concerned as competent to issue such a certificate. If both his/her parents are dead, the officer signing the certificate should be of the district in which the candidate himself/herself ordinarily resides otherwise than for the purpose of his/her own education.
5. A candidate must fill up and submit online Detailed Application Form along with scanned copies of the relevant documents by using the website www.upsc.gov.in.
6. A candidate must upload along with his/her online Detailed Application Form, a scanned copy of certificate of age (indicating his/her date of birth). The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University. A candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent Examination may upload a scanned copy of the Higher Secondary Examination certificate or an equivalent certificate.
7. The candidates should note that their candidature for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2016 will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage before or after the examination it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
8. Any online Detailed Application Form received without all or some of the enclosures will entail cancellation of candidature. Any missing enclosures sent subsequently by the candidate will not be entertained. The candidates must ensure that the Application Form is properly filled in through online.
For more details on the UPSC CAPF DAF, you can refer to the official notification. The candidates who qualify the medical standard test will be called for the Personality test or Interview conducted by UPSC. The Interview is of 150 marks. The interviews are scheduled to take place in November 2016. Keep a tab on UPSC’s Official Website for all the latest updates. Good luck!
UPSC CAPF 2018 Application form will be available ...
CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) is a national l ...
UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card will be released by firs ...