Candidates who wish to make changes in UPSEE Application Form will be given one time chance. Candidates can make the desired changes in the submitted application form till March 27, 2017. The correction process is to be done online through the official website of UPSEE. Once the form is corrected, Candidate can download the UPSEE Admit Card.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2017) also known as UPTU / AKTU Entrance Exam is a state level entrance exam organized by the AKTU (Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University), Uttar Pradesh.
Important dates for the modification/ correction of UPSEE 2017 application form
| Events||Important dates|
|UPSEE Application Form can be submitted by||March 21, 2017|
|UPSEE Application Correction begins from||March 27- March 29, 2017|
How to check the mistakes in the UPSEE Application form?
Candidates can check the mistakes in their application form by following the below given simple steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE
- Login to your account using your application number/ID and password
- Download the confirmation/ acknowledgement page.
- Go through every detail and note down/mark the mistakes committed in the application form.
Read More UPSEE Application Form
How to make corrections in the UPSEE Application form?
Candidates who have filled the application form completely and submitted the same before the due date will be given a chance to make corrections in their application form through the correction link .Following are the steps that a candidate needs to follow for the purpose of correction process of the submitted application form.
- Candidates should visit the official website of UPSEE 2017.
- Login to their account using the concern application number/ID and password to activate the correction link.
- Click on the correction link and check for the mistakes and make necessary changes.
- After corrections, candidates should take at least two printouts of the corrected Students acknowledgement page for subsequent use.
Read More UPSEE Eligibility
AKTU/ UPSEE 2017 Application Form Correction fields
Corrections/changes in the UPSEE/AKTU 2017 application form are offered only in the particular fields. The limited fields which can be corrected in the form are listed below:
- Qualifying Examination passed/appeared from college situated in
- Parent Domicile
- Rural Weight age claimed
- First Choice of the Examination Centre
- Second Choice of the Examination Centre
- Third Choice of the Examination Centre
- Qualifying Examination
- Mobile Number
- Seeking Admission For
- Paper in which the candidate wishes to appear
- Subjects in qualifying exam
- Educational details
- Email Address
Read More UPSEE Exam Pattern
Candidate should note the following points before commencing the correction process:
- Modification/ Correction can be done only in the limited fields so that the candidature result /merit list of the candidate is not affected
- Candidates are not allowed to change/modify the Applicant Name /Mother’s Name / Father’s Name /Address/Date of Birth for security reasons. However, the candidates who wish to make corrections in these fields will either have to fill up the new On-Line Application form by March 27, 2016, 05:00 PM or may request the University for Correction at the time of admission/ enrolment, in case they are selected.
- Candidate is not required to pay any additional amount for the correction/modification in the Application Form.
- Candidates who change the gender/category/subcategory gender in the application form will be paid /refunded the differential examination fee by the concern University authority only at the time of examination /admission /counselling.
Read More UPSEE Application Form