SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card will be available in student’s discretion from the first week of August 2018. Any change in date will be intimidated to candidates through website update. Candidates will be able to download the admit card for SSC Stenographer from www.ssc.nic.in.
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card is necessary for every candidate to carry when appearing for the exam.
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card will be available online 10 to 15 days prior the exam.
- Candidate need to download the same and take a print out for future requirement.
- Please make a note that no hard copy of admit card will be sent to postal address of candidates.
- It is required for each candidate to carry the soft copy of admit card to the exam center.
- Every candidate will be assigned a unique registration id and roll number.
- The same will be generated while registering for the first time for SSC Stenographer 2018 exam.
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card can be accessed using one’s roll number or registration number.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes an all India competitive exam for those who opt to become stenographers. SSC Stenographer 2018 covers recruitment for both grade C and grade D stenographers. In both cases, the stenographers selected through grade C and grade D will be under non-gazette category.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Releasing Date||First week of August 2018|
|Details on Admit Card||Name, Unique ID, Grade C or D, photograph, center allocated and date, location|
|Documents required on exam day||Admit Card, ID proof, photograph|
Dates for SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card
Depending on lot of factors, each year the enrolment date, admit card release date, exam date change and such changes in date are always notified through the official website. Once registered, students need to regularly access the official website using their registration id.
|Accepting application for SSC Stenographer 2018|| June 2018|
|Last date to apply for SSC Stenographer 2018|| July 2018|
|Availability of Admit card for downloading||August first week 2018|
|SSC Stenographer 2018 exam date||August last week 2018|
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow few simple steps in order to download SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card from the official website. The steps are as follows:
- Candidate need to access the official website using the registration id or roll number and password that were generated at the time of registration.
- Click on a similar link as shown here on the official website for Staff Selection Commission exam.
- This will open a page which will reflect the admit card section.
- Candidates need to fill the roll number details there and click submit button.
- It will redirect to SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card with grade C and D
- It is advised to check the details of the admit card carefully, so that the spelling of names and other details should display correct information.
- If all displayed information are correct then students are requested to download the admit card.
- The page will also display a print option, so candidates are requested to take a print out.
- This print out is the only option available, no hard copy of admit card will be provided.
Details on Admit Card
Details displayed on the admit card for SSC Stenographer 2018 are as below;
|Category||Detail in Admit card|
|Full name||In order Last name, middle, first name|
|Registration number||Unique id|
|Category||Grade C or D|
|Roll number||System generated|
|Center||Center selected based on location|
|Date of the examination||Date of SSC Stenographer 2018 exam|
|Time to reach test center||1 hour before exam|
|Time of exam||Beginning of exam|
|Objects that are not allowed to carry in exam hall||Any electronic device (mobile, tablet, laptop, camera etc. Mobile phones can be submitted in the center before starting the exam and can be recollected later)|
Discrepancy in Admit Card or Hall Ticket
Unlike few competitive exams where the correction mode is offered during form filling and submission and later that window is closed, the same does not hold true for SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card.
- Once the admit card link appears one can check all the details whether they are correct
- Incase case of some discrepancy the same needs to be e-mailed with valid document for correction to Staff Selection Commission official email address.
- Online modification option is not available for SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the application details carefully since all the information required for admit card are captured from the application form itself.
Documents Required with Admit Card
The documents that candidate need to carry along with the SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card are mentioned below:
- Photo Id proof: Candidates need to carry a government photo id proof along with them. Either of the mentioned id proofs like; Voter id card, pan card, driving license, Aadhar card will serve the purpose. Please make a note that any society id card or any such non-government identity cards will not be entertained in the test centers.
- Address proof: One requires carrying an address proof like; voter id card, Aadhar card, ration card.
- Photo: Candidates need to carry two passport sized photos. These photos will be required for further processing by Staff Selection Commission 2018 committee.
Photo id proof and address proof are sufficient for candidates to enter the exam hall. Without Id card and three passport sized photos, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
Exam Day Instruction
Below mentioned are few exam day instructions to be as mentioned in SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card:
- Carry the admit card print out in exam center.
- Two recent passport sized photos are required to submit.
- The photos must be similar to the one uploaded.
- Id proof is essential to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates cannot carry any electronic device.
- Personal belongings including digital watch, mobile phones must be submitted before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates must carry good quality HB pencil for QMR answer sheet.
- Candidates must reach the exam center at least 60 minutes before the exam begins.
- Credentials will be verified as per which a candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates will be allotted seats half an hour before commencement of exam.
- The answer sheet will be provided 20 minutes before the exam time.
- Students are requested to fill the detail like name, date of birth, roll number etc and also read the instructions mentioned on the sheet carefully.
- No candidate will be allowed in the exam center when it is less than half an hour left for the exam to begin.
Sheet for rough work will be provided.