DMRC RECRUITMENT 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
The Delhi Metro has been responsible for giving a new name to the mass urban transportation in India. The influx of the Delhi Metro has revolutionized the whole scenario in not just the NCT, but the entire country. The authority has successfully constructed a massive network of 213 km, with 160 stations in record time. Today, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation today stands out as a shining example of how a mammoth technically complex infrastructure project can be completed before time and within budgeted cost by a Government agency.
|DMRC||DMRC Application Process||DMRC Eligibility||DMRC Admit Card|
The DMRC Recruitment 2017 is now open for all the eligible candidates. This time, the DMRC has announced 3482 vacant seats for both Executive/Non-Executive posts. Candidates can refer to this article to know about the DMRC Selection Process, DMRC Probation Period, Bond and other relaxation schemes.
Candidates can refer to the below DMRC Selection Criteria. Different criteria have been ruled out for different posts.
1.For the posts of Asstt.Managers under Section ‘A’ (for post codes E01 to E06), the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview, followed by Medical Examination in Executive/Technical/Non-technical category or the adjudging the degree of disability in required category as the case may be.
Also Read About DMRC Exam Pattern
2. For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise a four stage process
3. In DMRC Recruitment 2017, for the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process –
4. For the post of Account Asstt. (post codes NE07) the selection methodology will comprise two-staged process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
5. For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE08), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
6. DMRC Recruitment 2017 Medical Examination: All candidates shall have to undergo the DMRC Recruitment 2017 medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for various posts. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining or re-examination, subject to extant rules, then for the second time medical examination/re-examination, if need so arises, the expenditure for the medical test/s will be borne by the candidate himself/herself. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Account Asstt.
7. The DMRC Recruitment 2017 selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
8. Written Test: The DMRC Recruitment 2017 written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day in the same centre). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
Paper-II (Not for Maintainer post, NE08) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
9. Candidates who qualify separately in DMRC Recruitment 2017 Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), for Personal Interview/GD/Psycho test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR. Written Test can be conducted either through online or through offline (OMR) mode.
10. Candidates (for all category of posts) called for GD/Personal interview/Psycho test and Medical examination, as the case may be, shall be paid to & fro sleeper class Railway fare for journey by the shortest route between Railway Station nearest to hometown & Delhi. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
The candidates selected in DMRC Recruitment 2017 for post under Executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of INR 1,50,000/- plus service tax & Cost of training (INR 56,000/- plus service tax) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
The candidates selected for posts, under Section-B, in Non-executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of INR 75,000/- with service tax & Cost of training (INR 29,000/- with service tax in case of SC/TO & Jr.Engineers and INR20,000/- with service tax in case of Customer Relations Assistant, Account Asstt, & Maintainers, to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which he remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
The selected candidates of DMRC Recruitment 2017 on appointment, will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment. The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.
There are a few relaxations awarded to candidates from the reserved categories for the DMRC Recruitment 2017. Candidates must adhere to these and apply accordingly.
Candidates may please note that the DMRC Application Fee is inclusive of postage charges. Also, the fee once paid will not be refunded. Make sure you pay this application fee in the specified time-frame to avoid cancellation of DMRC 2017 Application Form.
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of INR 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
We hope all the deserving candidates get a seat in the DMRC. The DMRC Recruitment 2017 registrations have already begun. The last to get yourself registered is October 15, 2016. Do not forget to adhere to the DMRC Eligibility Criteria before applying. Candidates from the reserved categories must also keep in mind the concession and relaxation schemes. Good luck!
DMRC Admit Card 2017 for CRA will be available for ...
DMRC 2018 Admit Card for recruitment of assistant ...
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has announced ...