Candidates who appeared in DMRC Recruitment Exam held from February 14 to 28, 2017 in online mode are informed that, objections to questions and answers can now be filed at delhimetrorail.com. The DMRC Recruitment Exam was held against the advertisement no. Advt. No. DMRC/OM/HR /I/2016 for the recruitment to various posts in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
The objections can be filed online from March 10, 2017 to March 14, 2017.
DMRC recruitment process consists 4 stages: written test, psychology test, personal interview and medical test. Candidates will have to qualify the written test to go for further rounds of selection process. They will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in both papers.
Candidates can analyze their exam performance and can calculate their marks with the help of answer key. The official answer key is available by subject experts at DMRC website. They can also challenge the answers or questions in the official DMRC answer key. The challenges against the answer key will be referred to the subject experts constituted by DMRC.
Important Instructions for Filing Objections to Questions and Answers
- Only those candidates who have appeared in the Computer Based Test are eligible to file objections to questions and answers at the official website of DMRC.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start creating your objections.
- To view your paper, go to tab "Question Paper".
- Click On + Button in the tab "Objections" to raise your objections to questions and answers.
- Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
- Objections must be entered only in English language.
- Ambiguous Objections will not be considered for evaluation. The objections filed should be clear, understandable, relevant and reasoned.
- Before submission of Objection, it is mandatory to Upload the supporting documents.
- Supporting document of maximum size of 400KB should be in PDF/ JPG/ JPEG format.
- Maximum 03 supporting documents can be uploaded for each Question for which objection has to be raised.
- Objections can be raised only against the questions and their respective alternatives.
- Once the Objections are submitted, cannot be edited later.
- In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark (√) next to the option.
- The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
- The status of the question- whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned the right of the question.
- The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
- In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
- Objection to questions and answers is to be submitted only through the online objection link which will be open till March 14, 2017. Objection/complaint received through any other mode of communication/channel will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- If candidate do not submit their objections within stipulated period, then they will not have any right for any future legal claim in any court of law for re-evaluation at later stage of DMRC Recruitment Selection Process.
Since the DMRC exam is over, candidates are given an opportunity to have a look into the DMRC answer key and also raise objections, if any. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website: delhimetrorail.com.
Steps to Download DMRC Answer Key
Candidates can follow the given mentioned steps to download the official DMRC answer key:
- Visit the link: http://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/51548/login.html. The following webpage will get open:
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) in the respective fields
- After logging in, click on response sheet
- Download the generated question paper and later you may open it to see the answers along with your choice for that specific question
- If the applicant thinks that the answer to certain question is wrong, then they may raise objection through the same window
CHECK DMRC ANSWER KEY 2017 FOR JE, CRA, SC/TO, MAINTAINER & ASSTT MANAGER
Steps to Raise Objections for DMRC Recruitment 2017
Candidates can follow the given mentioned steps for filing the objections to answers and questions:
- Visit the DMRC official website at: delhimetrorail.com
- At the homepage, click on the ‘careers’ tab
- Search the ad number DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016 and click on the link for objections
- Enter your login details such as registration number and fill the DMRC objection form
- Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully
- Enter the objections in English language only
- Make sure the objections filed should be clear, understandable, relevant and reasoned
- Upload the documents to support your answers for raising the objections. A maximum of 03 documents can be uploaded
- In the remarks column, mention your reason for objection clearly. The option you chose during the DMRC exam is shown to the right of the question
DMRC 2017 Result
DMRC Result is declared on the official website on different dates for various posts. The result is generated in the PDF format enlisting the name and roll number of candidates who are qualified for the next stage of selection process. The result can be checked by finding the roll number in the provided PDF file. The scores obtained by them is compared to the marks mentioned in the DMRC Cutoff of the particular post.
The results will be announced on the official website of DMRC 3 months after the exam is conducted. Sometimes, there may be a delay in announcement of the result due to some unavoidable reasons. In such case, the authorities will release a notice informing the revised schedule. Given below are the steps to check the DMRC Result 2017:
- Visit the official website of DMRC.
- Navigate to the “Careers” section and find the appropriate result link for the relevant exam.
- Click on the link “shortlisted candidates for the selection process for the post”.
- The names of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Selected candidates should report for selection process at
New Delhi – 110001