KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form will be available to be filled on the official website from the first week of January 2018 for April session. The application form can be filled up to third week of March 2018 on http://www.kmatkerala.in/.
- KMAT Kerala 2018 will be held twice a year. Once in April 2018 and the other one in November 2018.
- During the application process, candidates will have to perform only two steps.
- Firstly, payment of application fee will be done via online mode.
- After 24 working hours, KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form can be filled.
- Once submitted, KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form cannot be edited or rectified.
Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) Kerala 2018 is a state level entrance exam for students seeking admission in MBA course.
KMAT Kerala 2018 will be conducted by the MG University, Kerala and supervised by Admission Supervisory Committee and Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges of Kerala.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Dates
KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form can be filled from the first week of January 2018. Interested candidates must first go through the eligibility criteria and fulfill it. The various events and dates related to KMAT Kerala 2018 have been tabulated below:
|KMAT Kerala 2018 Application form will be available from||First week of January 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||Third week of March 2018|
|Last Date to remit the application fee||First week of January 2018|
|KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2018 will be issued on||Last week of March|
|KMAT Kerala exam date||First week April of 2018|
Kerala KMAT 2018 Eligibility
Before applying for Kerala KMAT 2018, candidates must ascertain that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Those who do not qualify will shall find their candidature rejected. Following are the nationality and educational eligibility criteria that are to be fulfilled by candidates for appearing in Kerala KMAT 2018
- Candidate should be an Indian national
- Candidates from Kerala will come under the category of ‘Keralite’, which will also include children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) who have been posted to Kerala.
- Those who have failed to clear CAT, MAT and CMAT tests are also allowed to give KMAT Kerala 2018
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university, with a minimum duration of 3 years
Applicants belonging to general category should have necessarily secured a minimum of 50% marks, while candidates from reserved category should have a minimum of 40% marks at graduation level
How to Fill Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form
New candidates will have to go through two stages for successfully registering for KMAT Kerala. Following is the detailed explanation of the two stages, with steps clearly summarized:
Stage 1: Remittance of Application Fee Online
New candidates will have to follow these steps to remit application fees:
- Go to official website of KMAT Kerala - http://www.kmatkerala.in/
- Select the session for which registration needs to be done
- Click on ‘pay online’ tab
- Select checkbox on Disclaimer Clause page and click Proceed
- Select category from General Candidate or SC/ST Candidate on State Bank Collect page
- After selecting category, fill basic details, namely Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID. Since these details cannot be changed, they have to be filled with extreme care. Click on submit after carefully filling details.
- Candidate will then have to make payment of application fees, which is INR 1,000 for general category and INR 750 for SC/ST category applicants. Payment can only be made through online mode and no offline mode is applicable. Payment can be made through Net banking, Credit Card or Debit Card facility of any bank. Remitted fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After successfully paying Application fee online, a ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and fee payment receipt will be generated.
- Candidate must take a printout of the receipt
- In case SB Collect Reference Number is not generated after successful payment of application fees, candidate must immediately contact concerned authorities at email address - firstname.lastname@example.org, stating complete details - name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID
- SB Collect Reference Number will act as the username, while date of birth will be candidate’s password for logging into site in Stage 2
Stage 2: Completion of Online Submission
Candidate will be able to login into the account 24 hours after submission of application fee or next day of application fee payment. However, if next day is Sunday or public holiday candidate will have to login the day after that.
- After selecting the registered session on official website of KMAT Kerala, login using SB Collect Reference Number as username and date of birth as password.
- Fill personal and academic details in the given boxes. These details must be carefully and correctly filled because any misrepresentation can lead to cancellation of candidature
- A unique application number will be generated and will appear at top of the page
- Note the application number for future correspondence.
- After filling all details click on ‘Save and Continue’ tab.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Photograph must be in jpg format and of 150*200 pixels, with size less than or equivalent to 40KB.
- To upload photograph, click ‘Browse’ tab and select photograph, which will appear after being successfully uploaded
- Signature must be in jpg format and of 150*60 pixels, with size less than or equivalent to 40KB.
- To upload signature, click ‘Browse’ tab and select signature
- After successfully uploading photograph and signature, click on ‘Continue’ tab
- Completed application will now be displayed on page.
- If all details are correct, then tick on ‘Disclaimer’ at top of the page
- Click ‘Print complete Application Form’ tab
- Candidate will now reach final application form page
- Print out of application form can be taken as proof of online submission.
Details mentioned on Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form
Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form requires candidate to fill detailed information regarding personal and educational particulars
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Name has to be entered as on valid identity proof|
|Father’s Name||Fill name of father|
|Mother’s Name||Fill name rof moth|
|Address||Enter address with complete details including pin code|
|Gender||Chose from male, female or transgender|
|Category||Whether belongs to General or SC/ST or other category|
|Academic Details||Fill in details regarding 10th, 12th and graduation, including marks and university from which course has been pursued|
|Participation||Enter if part of any activities like PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports etc.|
|Mobile Number||Enter correctly for further correspondence|
|Email ID||Enter correctly for further correspondence|
|Photograph||Upload latest photograph|
|Signature||Upload valid signature|
|Aadhar number||Fill Aadhar number correctly|
|Choice of Centers||Select three preferred centers for examination|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In how many sessions is Kerala KMAT conducted?
Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form can be filled in two sessions- April and November.
- What is the age limit for Kerala KMAT 2018?
No age limit has been drawn by conducting body for appearing in examination
- How can the application fee be remitted while filling the application form?
The application fee can be remitted through online mode only.