TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form will be available online from the 3rd week of March 2018. The forms will be available on the official website of the university, www.aplawcet.org.
- Applicants will have the option to submit the application form through the online mode only.
- In the application form, applicants shall fill all the necessary details such as their name and address along with the educational qualifications.
- In addition to the above, a scanned photograph and a sample signature must be uploaded by candidate in the application form.
- The details for the correct format and size will be available along with the application form.
- Fees for the application form can be paid through TS/AP online centers/Mee Seva Centers/e-Seva centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Also, the fees can be submitted through the online banking methods such as net-banking, debit cards/credit cards.
- TS LAWCET 2018 online application must be filled before the last date of submission to avoid any late fees.
TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is the entrance test conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on the behalf of Telangna State Council of higher education. TS LAWCET exam grants a chance to candidates every year to get admission into 3-yeaINR and 5-yeaINR UG law courses. The students can get admission in various government and private universities of the state on the basis of this exam.
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form Dates
Dates related to the entire process related to filling the form and release of admit card is given below:
|Availability of application form||March 2018|
|The last date for the submission of application without the late fee||3rd week of April 2018|
|Late fee of INR 250||4th week of April 2018|
|Late fee of INR 500||Last week of April 2018|
|Late fee of INR 1000||1st week of May 2018|
|Late fee of INR 1500||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit cards available||2nd week of May 2018|
Eligibility for TS LAWCET 2018
Applicants must be an Indian National and must fulfill the local/non-local status. Candidates with nationalities other than Indian should follow the rules frame by the University for the successful submission of their application form.
For the 3-year course, candidate should have maximum age of 30 years. (25 yeaINR for SC/ST). For a 5-year course, candidate should have maximum age of 20 yeaINR (22 yeaINR for SC/ST).
Whereas there are specific qualification criteria for the courses:
For LLB 3-year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: A student must have secured 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in aggregate.
- If student fails to score 45% in graduation then he/she is required to pass any additional graduation or post graduation with 45% marks.
For LLB 5 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the Intermediate exam from the recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or any other examination equivalent to intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
How to Fill TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form?
TS LAWCET 2018 application form can be successfully submitted by submitting the online form in the following steps:
1. Registration and Form Filling:
- Candidates will be able to access the examination application form from the university’s official website www.aplawcet.org
- Candidates will have to fill the application form with the correct details asked in the application form such as educational qualification along with the marks scored.
- Candidates will fill the personal details in the application form such as Name, date of birth, Gender, Category, E-mail address, Mobile number, address etc. candidates must ensure to fill the correct contact details to enable smooth further communication.
- Candidate will have to choose the preferred center for examination.
2. Uploading images:
- Applicants will then upload a scanned color photograph (30 kb) and sample signature (15 kb) in JPEG format.
- Applicant must ensure that the image submitted is abiding by the size mentioned.
3. Payment of fees:
- After the complete filling of the application form candidates must pay the application fee through Internet banking/Credit/Debit Card with necessary details of candidate.
- The fees can also be submitted through TS/AP/e-seva/Mee-seva online centers spread across the state.
|Application form fee (for general candidates)||INR 350|
|Application form fee (for SC/ST)||INR 250|
- Candidates need an admit card number, name father’s name, date of birth, SSC or equivalent exams’ admit card’s number and the mobile number filled in the application form in TS/AP/e-seva/Mee-seva online centers for the payment to be done.
- The submission of the form will be successful only after the payment of the application fees.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Know About TS LAWCET 2018 Admit Card
Details in Application Form
Following are the details that are required to be filled in the application form:
|Details asked||Filling criterion|
|Name||The name mustn’t exceed 50 characters|
|Gender||The options are available like female, male and others|
|Category||The category must be selected for the fees exemption (gen/SC/ST)|
|Academic details||The correct educational details to be filled|
|Correspondence details||The permanent address, temporary address, E-mail address, phone number and an alternative phone number|
Also Check TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form Correction
After the submission of TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form, candidate may correct any detail filled incorrectly directly from the university website www.aplawcet.org itself. Also, candidates can send an email regarding the correction to email@example.com or contact at 0870-2425595.
- Candidate will be able to login into the website with the details filled earlier like the Date of birth, application number. Then candidate can modify the details accordingly.
- If candidate wishes to change any information that is not allowed to be changed directly on the website, then he/she will have to submit their complaint using the helpdesk on the university website.
- The helpdesk is available on the home page of the university and the data will be changed only after the submission of the documentary proof is submitted by candidate regarding the previous successful submission of the application form.
Qus. Is the examination in online only mode?
Ans. The application form has to be submitted online only mode. There is no option for the submission of the application form through an offline mode.
Qus. What are the other details required during the filing of application form?
- An examination center in which the candidate wishes to appear
- The place of graduation (rural/urban)
- The language in which the candidate wishes to give exam in
- The income status of the parents of the candidate
- Physically challenged or not
Qus. What is TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Pattern like?
- The medium of the question paper is English and Telugu
- The exam will contain 120 objective type questions
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The question paper consists of three sections- General knowledge, Current affaiINR and General aptitude for study of law
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answeINR
- The answer key of the examination will be available on the official website
Qus. How do I know that whether my application form has been submitted successfully?
Ans. Candidates will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number and the email address provided by candidate along with the allotted registration number.
Qus. Do I need to post my application and other details?
Ans. No, it is not required.
Qus. How do I change the incorrect information in the filled application form?
Ans. can contact the helpdesk on the official website or can email the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0870-2425595 during the office timings.