AP PGECET 2017 for Nano Technology was conducted on May 12, 2017. After completion of the Exam, Students will look forward to AP PGECET 2017 answer key to predict their score. It will be released by the official authority of examination on their official website.
- AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology answer key will be released by Andhra University at www.appgecet.co.in/.
- The answer key will be released in online mode on May 13, 2017
- The answer key will contain all the accurate answers, applicants can calculate their marks with the help of answer key
- AP PGECET 2017 Result is expected to be released in the second week of June 2017
- Each question carries 1 mark each with no provision for negative marking
AP PGECET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is state level exam conducted for admission to M.E., M.Tech. and M.Pharma Courses offered at universities in Andhra Pradesh. For the academic year 2017-18, APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has appointed Andhra University as the organizing body for PGECET 2017.
AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology Answer key
AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology has been successfully conducted on May 12, 2017. Now the candidates who appeared for the examination are eagerly waiting for answer key.
- AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology official answer key has not been released yet, it will be released few days after the commencement of the exam.
- The unofficial answer key has been released by some prestigious institutes which is made by their subject experts
- The answer key will contain the correct answers of all the questions which were present in the question paper
- The answer key will be released in the form of pdf for different sets: Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D
- With the help of answer key, applicants can calculate the total marks and analyze their performance in the exam, before the declaration of AP PGECET 2017 Result.
How to Check AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology Answer Key
AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology official answer key will be released by Andhra University on the behalf of APSCHE. It will be released after few days of exam date. It is expected to be released till May 15, 2017.
The exam authority will release set wise answer key. Candidates are suggested to download their own set answer key, which they got in examination. Here are the steps to check answer key:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.appgecet.co.in/
- Click on the link of answer key
- Select your paper and question paper set
- Download pdf and save it for future reference
AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology Question Paper and Paper Analysis
Andhra University conduct separate papers for 14 disciplines on different dates. AP PGECET 2017 Nano Technology was conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test) on May 12, 2017.
- The questions paper was based on Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer, Elements of Material Science and Advanced Material science.
- The question paper comprised 120 MCQ questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each question had four option and only one was right
- The paper was based on English language only with the time limit of 2 hours (120 Minutes)
- Though all the subjects were given equal weightage but Mathematics had a little upper hand.
- Since mathematics was little tough therefor the cut off is expected to be low this time.
AP PGECET 2017 Marking Scheme
The minimum qualifying marks for AP PGECET 2017 is 30 marks.
- Candidates will be awarded +1 mark for each correct answer
- There is no provision for negative marking
- No marks will be deducted for an un-attempted question
AP PGECET 2017 Result
AP PGECET 2017 Result is expected to be released in the second week of June 2017. For the academic session 2017-18, Andhra University will release the final results. Candidates can check their result on the official website of exam with the help of Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates must obtain at least 25% marks to qualify the exam
- The result will be declared in the form of Merit list, it will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test.
- AP PGECET 2017 Rank Card will be available separately on the home page.
- After the declaration of AP PGECET 2017 Result candidates who will qualify the written test, will be called for counselling process.
- AP PGECET 2017 counselling will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, it will be conducted in online mode.
- The c ounselling will be conducted in 2 to 3 rounds
AP PGECET Counselling will be conducted in the last week of June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of their result will be eligible to appera the counselling. It will be conduetd in 2 to 3 rounds by Andhra University.