filter your search allcollegesexamnews

NEET 2017 NEWS

NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST

Madhya Pradesh MBBS Seats through NEET

Last Updated - February 09, 2017

NEET 2017 will be conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS/BDS  programmes offered by Medical Colleges nationwide. 15% of the total seats are available under All India Quota through, while the rest 85% are reserved for candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh.

We have listed all the medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh with the available number of seats in MBBS program. There are total 6 government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh with a total 660 seats in the MBBS program.

All the medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh are affiliated to either of the 7 universities viz. Jiwaji University, Barkatullah University, Dr. Hari Singh Gaur University, Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidyalaya, and Dr. HariSingh Gaur University, A.P.Singh University.

Know About NEET 2017


Government MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh

There are total six government Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh with around 660 MBBS seats. Here is the list of all the medical colleges with their affiliating universities, the available number of seats, management, etc.

Name of the CollegeName of the UniversityManagementCityYear of inceptionNo. of seats available
Bundelkhand Medical CollegeDr. Hari Singh Gaur UniversityGovernmentSagar2007100
Gajra Raja Medical CollegeJiwaji UniversityGovernmentGwalior1946140
Gandhi Medical CollegeBarkatullah UniversityGovernmentBhopal1955140
M.G.M Medical CollegeDevi Ahilya Vishwa VidyalayaGovernmentIndore1948140
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical CollegeRani Durgavati Vishwa VidyalayaGovernmentJabalpur1955140
Sagar Medical CollegeDr. HariSingh Gaur UniversityGovernmentSagar2009100

Also Check Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission 2017-18 through NEET


Private MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh

Here is the list of top private medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh with their respective affiliating universities, type of management, no. of seats, and other related information.

Name of the CollegeName of the UniversityManagementCityYear of inceptionNo. of seats available
Aurobindo Institute of Medical ScienceA.P.Singh UniversityTrustIndore2003150
Chirayu Medical College and HospitalBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2011150
Index medical College Hospital and Research CentreDevi Ahilya Vishwa VidyalayaTrustIndore2007150
L.N. Medical College and Research CenterBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2009150
Modern Institute of Medical SciencesDevi Ahilya Vishwa VidyalayaTrustIndore2016150
Peoples College of Medical Sciences and Research CenterBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2005150
RKDF Medical College Hospital and Research CenterBarkatullah UniversityTrustBhopal2014150
Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical CollegeVikram UniversityTrustUjjain2001150

Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

×

Related News & Articles

2017-06-30 17:15:37NEET 2017

Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling ..

Read complete details of Chhattisgarh MBBS Counsel ...

2017-06-30 13:32:52NEET 2017

Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Counse ..

NEET Results are published on CBSE’s official webs ...

2017-06-30 11:55:30NEET 2017

Himachal Pradesh MBBS Counsel ..

2017-06-30 12:21:10NEET 2017

NEET 2017 Mizoram State Couns ..

Mizoram NEET Counselling Dates 2017, Download NEET ...