filter your search allcollegesexamnews

NEET 2017 NEWS

NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling

Last Updated - March 07, 2017

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling will be conducted by JCECE Board (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) on the basis of NEET score. The application form for Jharkhand MBBS admission will be available from June 2017 onwards. Admission process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will start after the declaration of NEET result.

Admission to MBBS/BDS programmes for 15% All India Quota seats will be done through NEET Counselling. NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling for the remaining 85% seats will be conducted by JCECE Board in August 2017. 

Previously, admission to medical colleges was done through state level medical entrance examination in Jharkhand. From this year, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of scores obtained in NEET. Candidates can refer to the following table to read details about NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling:

Entrance ExaminationNEET
Admission conducting bodyJharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
CoursesMBBS/ BDS
Seats Available500
Duration of the course

MBBS- Four and half years with one year of rotational internship 

BDS- Four years with one year of rotational internship 


NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling: Important Dates

It is important for candidates to learn about all the important dates relating to NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling. The application form for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling is expected to release in June 2017. All other key dates are mentioned in the below table:

EventDate
Announcement of the NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling FormJune 2017
Last date to fill and submit the application formJune 2017
Declaration of NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling Merit listJuly 2017
NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling (Round 1)1st week of August 2017
NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling (Round 2) 1st week of September 2017

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling: Eligibility

Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling:

  • Candidates must have passed class XII with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects from a recognized board. They must have secured minimum 50% of marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates are relaxed by 10% of marks in aggregate.
  • Candidates must have qualified NEET 2017.
  • If a candidate is taking admission under state quota seat, he must have a domicile of Jharkhand state.
  • The lower age limit to apply for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling is 17 years. The age limit will be calculated as on January 31, 2017.
  • Candidates must satisfy the physical standard rules to get admission in medical colleges.

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling: Application Form 2017

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling application form will be available from June 2017 onwards. Candidates are required to register themselves beforehand for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State admission process. They need to keep ready their Aadhaar card at the time of registration. Below are the steps to apply for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling:

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling

  1. Candidates have to register for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling through NEET 2017 score.
  2. They have to fill up the personal, academic qualification and residence address in the application form.
  3. Upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and left thumb impression in .jpg/.jpeg format.
  4. Make the payment through net-banking/ debit/ credit card or E- challan at any branch.
  5. After that, verify the entered details and take a print out of the form for its future reference.

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling Highlights

NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling will be an online procedure. Jharkhand Board will release a merit list for admissions to 85% state quota seats in Medical colleges. The admissions to the remaining 15% quota seats will be done through NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling. Jharkhand MBBS 2017 merit list will be announced after declaration of NEET Result 2017. CBSE will declare NEET 2017 merit list and JCECE board will prepare their own merit list. It will be announced category-wise.

The shortlisted candidates on the basis of NEET 2017 score will be called for NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below are the steps that will be followed in the counselling process.

  • Candidates will have to produce all the original documents at the time of counselling for the verification.
  • After the document verification, the candidates can select the maximum preferences of colleges.
  • The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list and choices selected by candidates.
  • If the candidates want to change the college, they have to appear in second round of counselling.
  • They need to pay an amount of INR 750 as a counselling fee while it is INR 500 for SC/ ST applicants.

Top Medical Colleges in Jharkhand

Below is the list of medical colleges in Jharkhand under NEET 2017 along with their seats intake and official websites. These colleges will admit the qualifying students through NEET 2017 Jharkhand State Counselling.

Name of collegeNo. of seatsWebsite
Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad50www.pmchdhanbad.com
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences150www.rimsranchi.org
Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa, Jharkhand100www.vananchaltrust.org
Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur100www.avadhdentalcollege.in
Hazaribagh College of Dental sciences & hospital100www.shrinivashdc.com

NEET 2017

NEET 2017 is a national level medical entrance test across the country. Candidates can apply online for NEET 2017 before March 01, 2017. The exam is scheduled on May 07, 2017.  It consists of 180 multiple choice questions. It comprises 4 sections in exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology. The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.NEET 2017 result will be declared on June 8, 2017. There are 5 steps involved that help admit students to MBBS/ BDS colleges of our country. They have been given below:

Step 1: Fill Online NEET-2017 Form
Step 2: Entrance Exam MBBS BDS
Step 3: Score Card/ Result
Step 4: State Wise/ College Wise Counselling
Step 5: Merit/ Admission List


Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

×

Related News & Articles

2017-04-28 20:07:23NEET 2017

NEET 2018 Results

NEET 2018 Results will be declared in the month of ...

2017-04-28 19:23:57NEET 2017

NEET 2017 Cut Off for Governm ..

GMC is one of the best government medical college. ...

2017-04-28 16:24:47NEET 2017

MRA Medical College(MRAMC), A ..

Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, MRA M ...

2017-04-27 20:24:38NEET 2017

Government Medical College, G ..

Government Medical College, Srinagar, Garhwal offe ...