TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering was conducted on May 12, 2017. Every year more than 5 lakh students participate in it. The result is expected to be released on May 12, 2017 by JNTU Hyderabad. Before the declaration of TS EAMCET 2017 Result the official authority will release the answer key for the candidates to analyze their score.
The answer key for engineering program will publish on May 13, 2017 at www.tsche.ac.in/. Answer keys will help a candidate to get an idea about all the questions they got correct. Candidates can challenge the responses indicated in the answer key. However, the option will be available till the declaration of final result.
- TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key will be released by JNTU Hyderabad at www.tsche.ac.in/
- TS EAMCET Answer Key 2017 will be released in online mode on May 13, 2017
- JNTU Hyderabad will release different answer key for Engineering and Agriculture courses
- The answer key will contain all the accurate answers, applicants can calculate their marks with the help of answer key
- In case, candidates found any discrepancy in the answer key they can challenge the same
- Each question carries one mark, there is no negative marking for incorrect and unanswered questions
TS EAMCET 2017 (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) a state level aptitude exam conducted by JNTU Hyderabad (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). It was conducted on May 12, 2017.
- TS EAMCET 2017 for Engineering was conducted on May 12, 2017 (10:00 am till 1:00 pm)
- TS EAMCET 2017 was held in offline mode (pen and paper based)
- Candidates had to attempt 160 objective type of questions form the duration of 3 hours
- The questions were asked from three subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Each section had different weightage of questions. Mathematics had 80 questions, Physics had 40 and Chemistry also had 40 questions
TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Answer Key
TS EAMCET Engineering answer key will be released after the successfully conducted of exam. It is expected to be release between May 13, 2017 and May 15, 2017 on the official website of TS EAMCET. Last year TS EAMCET Engineering answer key was released two days after the conduct of exam.
Some coaching institutes also provide the tentative answer key which is made by their subject experts. Candidates are suggested to refer the answer key for the following reasons:
- TS EAMCET Engineering answer key will release set wise – A, B, C, and D, candidates have to ensure that they download it for their paper set only.
- The exam authority will release the separate answer key for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance.
- The answer will be released in the form of PDF, also it will be released question booklet code wise
- With the help of answer key, applicants can calculate the total marks and analyze their performance in the exam, before the declaration of TS EAMCET 2017 Result.
How to Download TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Answer Key
Candidates can download TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering answer key from the official website of exam i.e. www.tsche.ac.in/. It will be released on May 13, 2017 by JNTU Hyderabad. Here are steps to download answer key.
- Visit the official website
- Go to the link of answer key
- Choose the question paper booklet code that you got in the exam
- Select the question paper set that you got in the examination
- Download the pdf and save it for future reference
TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Paper Analysis
TS EAMCET is one the toughest competitive entrance test conducted for seeking admission in Engineering and Agriculture programs. For the academic year 2017 it was conducted on May 12, 2017. According to the experts this year the level of the exam was moderate.
- The questions paper was based on three subjects namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics carried highest weightage in the examination with 80 questions
- The paper comprised 160 MCQ questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- According to subject experts this Physics was the toughest section on the exam
- The level of Chemistry section was moderate and quite lengthy
- Mathematics had 80 numerical question, the level of this section was quite easy according to other subjects.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Level of the Subject|
|Mathematics||80||80||Moderate to Easy|
TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Result
TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Result will be declared on May 22, 2017. It will be released by JNTU Hyderabad. Candidates can check their on the official website with help of Roll number and Date of Birth.
- TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be declared in the form of scorecard.
- Candidates must score minimum 25% marks to qualify the examination
- After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in written test will be called for counselling process.
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad for final admissions, it starts from first week of June 2017
- Applicants have to pay counselling fee INR 800 at the time of document verification
TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of TS EAMCET 2017 is set by the official authority of the examination.
- Candidates will be awarded +1 mark for every correct answer
- There is no provision for negative marking
- No marks will be deducted for an un-attempted question