IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) Law 2017 is a test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for admissions to LLB programs. The online applications for IPU CET 2017 Law can be filled on the official website of IP University.
For the LLB aspirants, the last date for submitting the IPU CET 2017 Application form is March 28, 2017. The application fee is INR 1000 for this CET Code which must be remitted online only.
The IPU CET Law Paper will be conducted on April 16, 2017 from 02 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. IPU CET 2017 Result will be announced by May 02, 2017 on the official website. Precisely speaking, the results will be out by 2nd May 2017.
IPU CET LAW 2017 Application Form
Applicants can apply for the IPU CET 2017 Law exam from February 15, 2017. The last date to submit the application is March 28, 2017. Candidates have to apply online. Here are the important points for the candidates applying for the IPU CET exam 2017:
- Candidates have to submit a fully filled form on or before the last date so as to write the examination.
- The application can be submitted in online mode only.
- First, the candidates need to login to their official website and register for IPU CET Law 2017 paper.
- After that, they will be allocated a login ID and password.
- All further process will be based on that login ID and password.
- Candidate needs to log in to the site by giving this login ID and password so as to fill the application form.
- Application form consists of two parts. One part is to fill the general details of the candidate which includes his name, date of birth, father’s name, programme name, educational qualifications etc. While the second part includes the payment of fees. After filling the first part candidate can enter the second part.
- IPU CET Law 2017 application process will finish only after the payment of application fee (INR 1000). It can be done only in online mode.
Read About IPU CET How To Apply
IPU CET LAW 2017 Eligibility
Those who are willing to apply for IPU CET Law 2017 have to pass Class XII board exam securing atleast 50% aggregate marks. The candidate must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class XII board. The maximum age for candidates who apply for this course is 20 years for general candidates while for SC/ST, the age should not be more than 22 years as per the University Norms.
Read More IPU CET Eligibility
IPU CET LAW 2017 Syllabus
Syllabus for IPU CET LAW 2017 mainly contain English language and Comprehension, Reasoning, legal Aptitude and General Knowledge.We have give detailed syllabus of IPU CET Law 2017 exam. Candidates can check below:
- In the English language and comprehension section, they will be checking the vocabulary, sentence construction, narration and sentence analysis of the candidates.
- In the reasoning section candidates can expect questions from numerical as well as logical reasoning questions. The best way to crack this section is to solve the previous year papers and solve as many questions as possible.
- In the general knowledge section candidates can expect questions from the current affairs, history and geography, science and technology as well as from national issues. So to crack this section, candidates need to go through the newspaper daily. Be updated with the current affairs because our world need lawyers who has very good knowledge about the past and present issues happening all over the world and those who are capable of taking decisions for the betterment of future.
- Legal aptitude is one such section which differentiates IPU CET LAW 2017 from other entrance exams. In the other entrance exams candidates need to face general aptitude questions which contains quantitative and other mathematical sections. But in this Legal Aptitude Section candidates need to answer questions based on General Legal Awareness and Legal Principles. This is to check whether the candidates can learn the legal terms and apply them appropriately.
IPU CET LAW 2017 Exam Pattern
- IPU CET 2017 for Law exam will be offline mode or we can say that it will be pen and paper mode.
- A total of 150 minutes will be allocated for each candidate and they need to finish the exam within this time limit.
- 150 questions will be there each will be carrying four marks each.
- Candidates can answer as many question as he/she wants.
- Questions will be of objective type.
- From the given option the candidates need to select the most appropriate one.
- This method of exam seems to be easy even though it is tough than all other methods. From the options given for objective questions, the students need to choose the most appropriate on even though most of the answers look similar. So through study of the topic are needed so as to avoid confusion
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Multiple answering for the same question is also considered as wrong and in this case also one mark will be reduced, even though one of the marked answer is correct.
For further details visit the official website www.ipu.ac.inu
Read More IPU CET Exam Pattern