IPU CET 2018 Admit Card will be made available before 7 days of the entrance test. The registration window for IPU CET 2018 will run from January 2018 – March 2018. All candidates who successfully fill IPU CET 2018 Application form will be eligible to download the hall ticket.
- IPU CET 2018 Admit Card will be available for download from the official website i.e. ipu.ac.in
- Candidates can download it by using their application number and password.
- Candidates are requested to carry one of the identification documents along with them at the examination center.
- IPU CET 2018 will be conducted on different dates for different courses from 3rd week of April 2018.
- Candidates must keep IPU CET 2018 Admit Card (identity proof) safe with them till the admission procedure gets over.
- Candidates must ensure that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card must be reported to the exam conducting body immediately in order to get a IPU CET 2018 admit card with the precise details.
- If candidate lost the admit card after the CET, no request will be issued for duplicate IP University Admit Card 2018 under any circumstances.
IPU CET Admit Card 2018 Dates
IPU CET 2018 admit card will be available 7 days before the examination i.e. tentatively in April, 2018. The examination of IPU CET will be held in offline mode. In the following table, important dates related to availability of IPU CET Admit Card is represented:
|CET NAME||Date of Availability|
|LLM||1st or 2nd week of April|
|BSCN||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MBA (IT)||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MACRIM||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MAENG||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MED||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MSCBC||1st or 2nd week of April|
|LEBTECH(DIPLOMA)||1st or 2nd week of April|
|LEBTECH (BSC)||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MPT||1st or 2nd week of April|
|MOT||1st or 2nd week of April|
|PARA||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MSCNRM||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MCADD||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MPHILE||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MAECO||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MPHILPSW||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MCA||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|BTECH||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MPH(FE)||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MSCEM||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|BJMC||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MAHERIT||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|MAMC||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|BCOM||2nd or 3rd week of April|
|LLB||3rd or 4th week of April|
|MTECH (RA)||3rd or 4th week of April|
|MPHILCP||3rd or 4th week of April|
|BSC(MTRT)||3rd or 4th week of April|
|MSCF||3rd or 4th week of April|
|BBA||3rd or 4th week of April|
|MBA||3rd or 4th week of April|
|MTECH(TE)||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|BVOC||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|BCA||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|MTECH(EC)||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|MTECH(CE)||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|BED||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|MTECH(CS)||4th week of April or 1st week of May|
|MCALE||1st or 2nd week of May|
|BEDSPL||1st or 2nd week of May|
|MSCN||1st or 2nd week of May|
|BTECHBT||1st or 2nd week of May|
|BHMCT||1st or 2nd week of May|
|PGAC||1st or 2nd week of May|
How to Download IPU CET Admit Card 2018?
- The admit card is available online 7 days before the date of CET.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from candidate’s account which was used to fill the application form.
Below are the instructions to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- Enter the required credentials i.e. application number and password to log in.
- Click on the link ‘IPU CET 2018 Admit Card’.
- Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and print multiple copies of IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
Details contained in Admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Exam date and time
- Exam center address
Discrepancy in Admit Card
- In case of any discrepancies, candidate should get in touch with the Controller of Examination at the below address at least 5 days before the exam.
Sector 16 C,
- A complaint in this regard should include a copy of printed version of application form and the proof of payment.
- If the form is not submitted no receipt of admit card will be entertained.
- The form request will be deemed incomplete and the request will be rejected.
Check IPU CET Exam Centers
IPU CET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates wish to appear for IPU CET 2018 must know about the instructions to be followed on exam day. They can go through following points which are given below:
Candidates are advised to bring the required documents i.e. an ID Proof along with IPU CET 2018 Admit card while reporting at the exam center.
- Candidates who do not carry their admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Seats with roll numbers will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the IPUCET 2018 from a seat or room other than the allotted one to them, their candidature, as a result, will stand cancelled.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the admit card and photographs inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item or any item which could be used in unfair means. Possession of any such article with candidates inside the center premises will attract the penalties of unfair practices.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave their seat or the examination hall until the conclusion of the test as per schedule.
- Before the start of test, some important instructions will be communicated to the candidates by the invigilator, which require strict compliance by candidates.
- Those candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test will not be held by the IPU under any circumstances.
Documents Required on Exam Day
- 10th class mark sheet (original + 2 photo copy)
- 10th class passing certificate (original + 2 photocopy)
- 12th class Mark sheet (original + 2 photocopy)
- 12th class passing certificate, if available (original + 2 photocopy)
- character certificate (original)
- medical certificate (appendix 3)
- Your IPU CET Admit card (original)
- Your Drafts
- Verification form (appendix 12)
- Preference Sheet (appendix 13)
- Caste Certificate (if not general) (original + 2 photocopy). In the case of Sikh minority, the format as prescribed by Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee as given in Appendix 16 may be used.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of INR 10/ - for seeking provisional admission in case the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared, as per Appendix 2.