SRM University will conduct SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam - SRMJEEE 2018 in the month of April 2018 as a part of the admission process.
- SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form will be available online from November, 2017 on official website of the university from www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Application Form has to be submitted online. Hard Copy of application is not accepted. Payment of SRMJEEE 2018 Application can be made offline.
- Apply Online with e-payment- Payment of SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form can be made online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card while submitting the same online.
- Online with Demand Draft- Application has to be filled online by visiting www.srmuniv.ac.in and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for INR 1060 drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- Application for SRMJEEE 2018 will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
- Cost of SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form is INR 1060
- Last date to apply online with e-payment is March 15, 2018.
- Last date to apply online with DD payment is March 10, 2018. In that case print out of the application along with DD should be received at the University on or before March 15, 2018.
SRMJEEE is organized annually by SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu Campus as a common engineering entrance test for all 4 campuses of SRM University, Chennai i.e. Chennai-Kattankulathur, Chennai-Ramapuram, Vadapalani & NCR-Ghaziabad
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Dates
Important dates regarding SRMJEEE 2018 are as follows:
|SRMJEE 2018 Application Form Availability from||November 2017|
|Last date to fill the application form||March 2018|
|Last Date to remit the application fee||March 2018|
|Slot Booking for SRMJEEE 2018||March 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card 2018 will be issued||March 2018|
|SRMJEEE is scheduled for||April 2018|
|Publication for Result and Counselling Information||May 2018|
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility for SRMJEEE 2018 is based on some parameters i.e. Nationality, Age, Academic Qualification. Before applying for SRMJEEE 2018 an applicant must check whether he/she meets the eligibility criteria for applying or not.
Eligibility for different parameters is as given below hereunder:
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Holder of PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI card (Overseas Citizen of India) issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE 2018 must apply under International student category only.
Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018
Eligibility on the Basis of Campuses of the SRM University
- For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani Campuses: Minimum 60 % aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) or Biology or Biotechnology
- For NCR, Delhi Campus: Minimum 55 % aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) or Biology or Biotechnology
Eligibility on the Basis of Last Qualifying Exam for National and International Applicant
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 Pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form?
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form is to be filled in and submitted online. This is very easy process. Please follow step by step instructions and submit SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form as follows:
- First Part: Get Registered
- Go to official website of SRM University for Admission i.e. https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/
- Right Corner of the webpage look for : Register
- Fill in information for Registration
- Your Name*
- Your Email*
- Mobile Number*
- Any Password of Your Choice*
- Choose State* from Drop Down Menu
- Choose City* from Drop Down Menu
- Enter Text As Shown Above in a Box
- Select Check Box (asking that ‘You are Agree.......)
- Click on “REGISTER”
- Now Your Account will be opened and Information regarding this will be sent to Registered Email Address
- Check your Email Account
- Open Email received from SRM University
- Clink on given Link in email for Verification and verify your email address
- Second Part: Fill in Application Form for SRMJEEE 2018
- Open Webpage as earlier https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/
- Login with: Registered Email and Password
- Select Desired Course
- Click on “APPLY ON”
- Now Application Form will appear on screen
- Complete “CATEGORY DETAILS”
- First fill in “COURSE SELECTION” and click on NEXT
- Select Campus and Program
- 3 Preferences are there for Campus to be selected from Drop Down Menu
- Select Program (Course Applying For from Drop Down Menu)
- Exam Details
- Test City Preference (3 Preference are there, select one by one from Drop Down
- First fill in “APPLICANT DETAILS” and click on NEXT
- Category Details
- Select from Drop Down Menu
- Personal Details (as is depicted by below mentioned Image)
- Second complete “PARENT’S DETAILS” and click on NEXT
- Third furnish “ADDRESS DETAILS” and click on NEXT
- Fourth accomplish “ACADEMIC DETAILS” and click on NEXT
Third Part: Now Upload Files for: (Maximum Size per soft file of image- 500 kb)
- Recent Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Copy of 10th Mark-sheet
- Scanned Copy of 12th Mark-sheet
Fourth Part: Fill in information in Declaration Section & Make Payment
- Go To “MAKE PAYMENT” (Online payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Banking)
- Application Form is submitted now. Congrats
- Check your Email for confirmation
Here Process of Submitting SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form completes. Now for further update and details: Login to www.srmuniv.ac.in with your Registered Email Address and Password and get all the updates related to SRMJEEE 2018.
- Online with Demand Draft- Application has to be filled online by visiting www.srmuniv.ac.in and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for INR 1060 drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203.
Application Form Correction
After submission of Application Form for SRMJEEE 2018, if some changes are required or error has been made while submitting application form, there are some guidelines as to how to get the error rectified. SRM University facilitates applicant by its online help desk.
How to make correction:
- Login to www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Find a link at right corner of webpage as is depicted in below given image for reference.(3 parallel horizontal lines)
- Go to My Ticket
- Click on a Link at Right Corner “Any Queries? Ask Us” (in Red Colour)
- On Clicking this a new Form Section will appear with Heading at Left Corner “Create New Query”
- Below this Heading, there are 3 Categories as is showing in the image above
- Select Admission Query
- Your Name will already be there
- Select Form (Course)
- Come to Query Category
- Select “FORM CORRECTION” from drop down menu
- Write on in below given space about the Correction you want in SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
- Click on Submit
- This will be shown as “Ticket” (as is shown in Image 1)
- Check after 24 hours on signing in to your account
- If there is no change or response in that case email the correction issue to email address of help desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if computer turned off in between filling in the Application Form for SRMJEEE?
There is no problem. Data you fill in the form remains save, when you login next time you be see this.
- If I get failed in SRMJEEE 2018, will I be eligible to attempt for the same next year?
Yes, you can apply next time provided you are eligible age-wise as per the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE
- Once after submitting Application Form, can I change the course I registered for?
If payment is not made for the same then you can apply with another fresh application form. If payment has been made and it has been processed, nothing could be changed. You can apply with a fresh application form and pay fee again.
- Can I apply for two or more courses?
Yes, you can apply for 2 courses but admission will be given only in one course. Application will have to be submitted separately for every course.
- What If I wish to change campus later?
Campus can be changed in inevitable circumstances but there should be any vacant seat in desired campus for that course
- Can I deposit cash payment in any bank account of SRM University?
Such a facility is not provided by the SRM University. You can pay online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or offline by sending DD to SRM University’s address.
- Can I change the selected slot for SRMJEEE test?
It depends how many days left to exam and whether there is any room for candidate in desired slot or any other slot. So it can be, but there are least possibilities of getting any other slot where there is any vacancy. You can make a request for change the slot.
- Scanned Images of ID Proofs and Academic Documents are not being uploaded?
Please check the size of the images. It should not exceed 500 kb. And try it through another browser
- If my application for SRMJEEE gets rejected, how would I know?
If application form is left incomplete, then it will not be processed further no any correspondence will be made to intimate. This will be deemed as rejected. You can login using you registered Login ID and Password. You will see updated status and information about incompletion of SRMJEEE application form.
- On rejection of my Application for SRMJEEE, will I get application fee back?
Amount of fee will not be refunded.
- My result of Class 12th has not been declared as yet, can I apply for SRMJEEE?
Yes, you can apply but when result is declared it should be as per the eligibility criteria otherwise admission will be cancelled and SRMJEEE result will not have any impact.
- I have obtained 70% marks in 12th in aggregate but in PCM I got 59%, am I eligible for SRMJEEE 2018?
Minimum marks required for meeting eligibility criteria is 60% in PCM compulsorily. There is no exemption. You are not eligible for SRMJEEE 2018.
- I could not appear in SRMJEEE 2018, is this possible to get admission in B.Tech?
Yes, this is possible. You can get admission if you meet very specific eligibility criteria as under:
SRM University offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level
- In 3rd attempt I obtained 80% marks in PCM in12th class; am I eligible for SRMJEEE 2018?
No, as per the criteria of eligibility for SRMJEEE, you are not eligible. Maximum 2 attempts are allowed.
- Are JEE and other Government engineering entrance exam marks considered for admission in SRM?
Top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, Top rankers in Board Examinations and districts toppers in Tamil Nadu state are recommended to approach Directorate of Admission with valid proof
- I am currently studying in B.Tech 1st year in other University. Can I join in SRM from 2nd year?
Not possible, because our regulations do not have provision for such a migration.
- I attempted SRMJEEE 2017, but could not take admission in B.Tech 2017 batch; can I take admission in B.Tech 2018 batch on the basis of marks I secured in SRMJEEE 2017?
No, there is no such a provision of SRM University. If want to take admission then you will have to apply again for entrance test this year in SRMJEEE 2018
- After taking admission can I withdraw from the program?
Yes, you can withdraw from the program.
- Will the SRM University, refund me fee if I withdraw from the program?
Yes, SRM University will refund the fee on submission of original provisional letter and fee receipt in case classes are not started for the program. After the commencement of the classes for the program, it depends on the discretion of Director (Admissions)
- What is the fee structure for B.Tech lateral entry admission? How can I apply?
Fees structure is same as for the first year B.Tech students (2018 - 19 admission). Admission will be offered depending on the availability of seats.
- What about the fee structure for various programs?
The fee structure is available in our web portal. Click here for details: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/fee-details/engineering_and_technology
- Can I take admission in other SRM Universities like Haryana, Sikkim and Amarawati on the basis of SRMJEEE?
Although every SRM University conducts its own entrance test, but admission on the basis of SRMJEEE is considered in all. Only constraint is that you will not be eligible for university’s scholarship program.
- What are the contact numbers of SRM University for SRMJEEE 2018 and Admissions?
Contact Number details:
Contact: 044 – 2745 5510, 4743 7500, 2741 7410 / 11
Write to us at email@example.com