Here is complete procedure for applying to BVPCET 2015:
- There are two modes to apply for test:- Online and Offline
- Fees of Application form is Rs.1700/-
- Modes of payments are Demand Draft/Debit Card/Credit Cards
Common Guidelines for all candidates
- Candidate's Class 12th certificate must have candidate's name
- Candidate when submitting form with DD must mention their names, application number, course name and contact no. on back of DD.
- Note your application number and also out photocopy of DD for future references
In person: Candidate can obtain application form from university and submit the ame with Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Payable at Pune from any nationalized Bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd to the university.
Also person can submit form and pay fees in cash in university.
By Post: Candidate must submit a written request for BVP CET2014 Application form along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1700 in favor of the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at pune from any of the nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd By Registered Post/speed Post or courier to
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
"CET ONLINE DEPARTMENT"
2ND Floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Navi Peth,
- Candidates must register on the website by entering name, email id, course and password
- Candidate have to select the mode of payment as DD or Debit/Credit Card
- Candidate has to fill out particulars in the form with scanned copies of photograph and signature: Standard 4.5 cm *3.5 cm print in jpeg of maximum size 60 kb. Resolution must of 320*240 – 640*480 pixels
- Candidate paying fees through credit or debit card does not have to send their application form. They just simply take out print out and have to carry on the examination dates with 2 passport size photographs and submit to the invigilator
- If candidate chooses DD as payment mode then candidate must have to take print out then paste photo and put their signature in the provided space
- Candidate pay fees through DD and put their name, contact number, course and application number on back side of DD
- Candidate should send print out of the complete application form along with DD to the above mention address
- Navi Pune
- Navi Mumbai
After receiving your application form, they will send you soft copy of admit card on your mail also they will dispatch hard copy of your admit through post.
Admit card will consist of Form number, Date and time of Test, Roll number, Candidate Name and address and Test center name and address
- After receiving admit card candidate has to paste his passport size photo graph on Admit card
- Candidate have to bring original admit card on the examination center
- Candidates who does not receive their admit card can contact to specified centers at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Delhi (address is given on Brochure)/Candidate should contact concerned examination centers at Vadodara, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kottayam and Tiruanantpuram(Address specified on brochure),one day prior to exam to collect duplicate copy of their admit cards
- Those candidates whose centers are in Varanasi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, and Allahabad should contact designated center at New Delhi
- For getting duplicate copy of admit card candidate have to bring 2 copies of photograph and proof of submission of application form
- Candidate have to bring valid ID proof at time of exam