AILET 2017 Admit Card will release on April 20, 2017. It can be downloaded by providing the registration number/name and date of birth on the official website of NLU, Delhi. The admit card will NOT be sent by post, courier or any other offline mode. Candidates without it will not be allowed to appear for the examination. AILET Admit Card 2017 will contain information regarding the candidate, exam venue and exam day instructions.
AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test conducted by NLU (National Law University), Delhi for admissions to 5-year integrated BA LLB program and one year LLM & Ph. D program. There are 83 total seats for B.A LLB 5 year programme and 40 seats in LLM programme.
AILET 2017 Application process will end on April 15, 2017. The exam will be conducted on May 07, 2017 in offline mode and result will be declared on May 18, 2017 (tentative).
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2017
AILET 2017 Admit card is an important document as candidates will have to present the admit Card 2017 at the exam center before the commencement of the test. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of NLU. Steps to download AILET 2017 Admit Card are given below:
- Visit the official website of NLU – www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Navigate to Admit Card link
- You will be redirected to log in page. Enter your registration number/name and date of birth.
- After successful login, admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check for any discrepancy and print multiple copies of the admit card for future reference.
Details on AILET 2017 Admit Card
During the examination, invigilator will check the admit card in order to verify the identity of the candidate. Candidates are advised to check the admit card for any discrepancies immediately after downloading it. The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration/Application No.
- Course applied to
- Examination venue address
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Passport size photograph
- If any disability
Discrepancy in AILET Admit Card 2017
If any candidate finds some of the details on the admit card to be wrong, they can either call the NLU admission helpdesk from 10am to 5pm on weekdays and Saturdays also, or they can correspond through mail by mailing the admission helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any candidate is unable to download the admit card, they should contact NLU Delhi’s Examination department as soon as possible on the following numbers:
- AILET Helpline number – 0120 4160880 or 0120 4160881
- NLU Delhi address – National Law University, Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078
Documents to Carry on AILET 2017 Exam Day
To ensure smooth and transparent conduct of AILET 2017, candidates must bring at least one photo bearing identity proof along with admit card. Candidates should bring at least one of the following identity proofs:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- College/University ID Card
- Income Tax PAN Card
AILET 2017 Exam Day Instructions
- Electronic devices (mobile phone, calculators, calculator watches etc.) are not allowed inside AILET 2017 Exam Centers.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are required to enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Admit cards along with an identity proof must be presented before entering the examination hall. Admit card should be preserved till the results are declared.
- Any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in filling in details in the OMR answer sheet will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam venue before the conclusion of exam.
- Wallets and rough papers are not allowed inside the exam hall. Candidates will be provided with sheets for rough work.
- Guardians, parents or friends accompanying the candidate won’t be allowed inside the premises of exam center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if they report 10 minutes after the start of the examination.
- If any candidate appears at a different exam centre other than the allotted one, his/her answer scripts will not be evaluated and candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Answers should be marked by black/blue ball point pen only. Answers other than those marked by black/blue ball point pen will not be evaluated.
- Candidates should not to bring any valuables or costly items to the Examination halls, as safe keeping cannot be assured.
- It is advised to candidates to look beneath the seats they are sitting on before the commencement of examination. Any paper found near the candidate may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Any candidate found indulging in any activity that is not permissible inside the examination hall, that candidate will be banned from appearing in the future AILET Exam.