BITSAT 2018 Admit Card will be made available from the third week of April 2018. The registration window for BITSAT 2018 will run from January 2018 – March 2018. All candidates who successfully fill BITSAT 2018 Application Form will be eligible to download the hall ticket.
- BITSAT 2018 Admit Card will be available for download from the official website i.e. bitsadmission.com
- Candidates can download it by using their application ID, gender and date of birth.
- Candidates are requested to carry one of the identification documents along with them at the examination center.
- BITSAT 2018 will be conducted in the third week of May 2018
- Candidates must keep BITSAT 2018 Admit Card (identity proof) safe with them till the admission procedure gets over.
- Candidates must ensure that all details mentioned on the admit card are correct.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card must be reported to the exam conducting body immediately in order to get a BITSAT 2018 admit card with the precise details.
How to Download BITSAT 2018 Admit Card?
Students can get their admit card through online mode only. It can be easily downloaded from official website. The admit cards are available after fifteen days from the date of closing application forms or say in the 3rd week of April 2018 (tentatively). No applicants are allowed to write an exam without admit card.
Candidates should follow these simple steps in order to download their BITSAT 2018 admit card.
- Visit the official website of BITSAT i.e. www.bitsadmission.com.
- Click on the link “BITSAT 2018 admit card”.
- Enter your log in credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Select date of birth and gender.
- Click on submit and proceed.
- Screen showing admit card would appear.
- Download and take a printout of BISAT 2018 admit card.
Discrepancy in BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
In case candidate finds that any incorrect detail is mentioned in their admit card or any discrepancy is there in the downloaded admit card then, they should immediately contact the university through the various communication channels provided on the website (e-mail, toll free number, nearest student center, candidate helpline etc.).
- Candidates are required to download the admit card within the stipulated time period provided by the conducting authority.
- After the end of the stipulated time period the link for downloading the admit card would get disabled.
- Thus, candidates must download the admit card within the time allotted for the same.
- The discrepancy (if any) would not be rectified after the exam is over.
Check Here BITSAT 2018 Exam Centers
Details to be Checked in BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure to check the details it bears. Make sure all of them are true and correct. Any discrepancy can lead to cancellation of candidature. Here is the information on BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Center
- Test date
- Exam centre/venue address
- Timings of the exam
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2018
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- BITSAT 2018 exam instructions
Documents Required to be Carried on the Exam Day
Candidates appearing for BITSAT 2018 would be required to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID to the exam venue. Failing to carry these documents candidates would not be allowed to enter the exam hall and take the exam. Following documents are accepted as valid photo ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- School/College photo Id
- PAN Card
- Admit card issued by respective board for board exam.
Apart from this any other document issued by some competent authority and carrying the photo of candidate would be treated as valid identity proof for this purpose of exam.
Important Guidelines on BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are required to adhere to the important instructions provided on the back of BITSAT admit card. For your reference we have mentioned those guidelines here as well.
- Candidates must bring two passport size colored photograph alongwith admit card and original photo ID proof.
- No electronic device such as mobile, calculator or other wireless equipment is allowed in the exam premises.
- Candidates should bring their own stationery like pen/pencil, eraser etc. for the exam.
- Finger prints of candidates would be taken in the exam hall thus candidates are advised not have paint/heena on their fingers.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue 35 to 40 minutes before the schedule time for commencement of the exam.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall prior to the conclusion of exam
- The admit card must be retained safely until the end of the admission procedure as it will be required during the time of Counselling of BITSAT 2018.