NMAT 2017 NEWS
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
The Graduate Management Admission Council, governing body of NMAT has announced its new centers in Pune, Gurgaon, Jamshedpur, Baroda, and Manipal. The director of Product Management, GMAC said, “The new tests centres are in line with our commitment of building access to talent in India.”
NMAT BY GMAC is popularly known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. It is considered among top 10 B-schools in India. NMAT has three test sections. Each and every section has an allotted time period and the candidate has to complete each section in the given time period. The NMAT Exam Pattern comprising of Language skills, Quantitative skills, and Logical Reasoning, is mentioned below:
|Language Skills||32 questions||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||120 minutes|
While scheduling the NMAT by GMAC Test, candidates have to confirm the test center, date, and time slot on the basis of real-time availability. NMAT was conducted at 32 centers across 24 cities in India. Divided among five regions, the table mentions the NMAT Exam Centres across the country.
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gurgaon, Noida|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Jamshedpur|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Nagpur|
|Central||Bhilai, Bhopal, Indore|
NMAT Registration that commenced on July 4, 2016, will last up to October 3, 2016. The aspirant who successfully registers for NMAT can download the NMAT Admit card from the official website. After the registration, candidates shall be able to schedule NMAT Exam from October to December 2016.
In order to take the NMAT by GMAC exam, candidates are required to register with their personal credentials to download the NMAT Admit card. NMAT Hall Ticket will not be sent via post. It is a necessary document required to appear for the test. Post receiving the email confirmation of successful registration, candidate can download their NMAT Admit Card. Those who will fail to produce, will not be allowed from giving the exam.
Important details to be checked before downloading the admit card as mentioned below:
1. Applicant’s name and registration number.
2. Courses applied for.
3. Photograph and signature.
4. Test date, time and venue.
5. Candidate’s gender.
6. Exam day instructions.
Candidate should carry all the mandatory documents along with the admit card as mentioned below:
1. Xerox and original copy of Confirmation email print out.
2. Valid photo IDs – one for primary ID and one for secondary ID.
3. Xerox and original copy of PAN card
4. Xerox and original copy of Voter’s ID
5. Xerox and original copy of Aadhar card number
6. Xerox and original copy of class 10th certificate.
The NMAT exam is conducted online across numerous centers in India. NMAT provides admission to the institutes offering MBA in various fields as mentioned below
NMAT one of the most challenging exam to get into top B-schools of India. One can prepare for the NMAT 2017 entrance exam with proper study material along with the planned schedule or time table. Aspiring candidates need to be well – versed with the NMAT Syllabus. Follow the mentioned preparation tips for NMAT Entrance exam
1. Read English newspapers, quality magazines, books, novels, etc. on a daily basis and underline the difficult words that you come across.
2. Use a dictionary in finding the appropriate meaning of difficult words.
3. While rehearsing any mock test/online test you can set a clock. This will help you build up your efficiency and speed building.
4. Learn them energetically and attempt to utilize them while composing or in your discussions. This helps you in working up a strong vocabulary through which you can express your thoughts properly.
5. While solving comprehension section, remember four things: 1) Always comprehend the paragraph of the passage given 2) Try to compose your thoughts while reading the passage 3) Manage your time in a compelling way.
6. Try not to keep critical things to be covered in the last minute.
7. Spend at least 2-3 hours consistently in practicing question taking into account vocabulary, language, and grammar structure. Practice will help you to build up the aptitudes to take care of an issue in a viable way.
8. Take suggestions from individuals who have officially taken NMAT before, read NMAT Reports on instructive online journals and forums, which are entirely useful.
9. Figure out how to deal with your time successfully while keeping up speed and accuracy in taking care of a given issue.
10. NMAT applicant can enhance their thinking capacity by solving puzzles within specific time limit. This will help you in time management as well. Work on solving para jumbles, twice in a day. Keep in mind the mantra, Practice makes a man perfect.
11. The candidate must prepare from Question bank for each section which will help in the learning. After complete practice, candidates can endeavour to note these questions to get a reality check.
12. Start with rehearsing essential Mathematics by taking help from Class ninth and the tenth study material. Learn as many formulae as you can and attempt to explore different questions regarding your own alternate ways.
13. To get hands on quick computation and spare time, the candidate must tackle puzzles, squares, and shapes. Track the time, each time you tackle the riddle and extemporize on time management. Solving previous year, NMAT Sample Paper will make you comfortable with the pattern and kind of questions. Take as many number mock tests as would be prudent and track your time and accuracy. Comprehend your issue zones and work upon it. NMAT is about time and precision, so continue rehearsing and you will crack it.
The NMAT 2017 Registration process was extended ti ...
Read about Top 7 Dream Colleges in India to choose ...
Here’s all that you need to know about NMAT Result ...