The GMAT is an international MBA entrance exam. The GMAT 2015 Eligibility is not particularly defined by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the conducting body of GMAT. But the candidates must follow the criteria to take admission in the MBA programme.
GMAT 2015 Eligibility-
- GMAT 2015 Eligibility can be stated as any candidate, who is graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or institute is across can take the exam.
- The candidate's age should be minimum 18 years. If you are between 13 and 17 years old, you must get permission from a parent or legal guardian. If you do need permission, you must provide written proof of your guardian's consent prior to scheduling the exam.
- Candidate must wait at least 31 days after you take the exam before you can take it again.
- The GMAT eligibility criterion may vary from institute to institute but that is applicable only after the candidate has cleared GMAT Test.
- GMAT is a round the year exam where the candidates have the flexibility to take the exam on any day depending on the availability and time slot.
How to apply for GMAT 2015
GMAT Exam centers in India
GMAT 2015 Result
GMAT 2015 Selection Criteria-
The candidates will receive their scores right after completing the test. The test scores will be valid for five years. After getting shortlisted, the final selection of the candidates will be based on the multiple rounds of selection process such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, Personal Interview and or other rounds conducted by the B-schools. In India, the GMAT exam is accepted for admissions at more than 200 programs offered at over 100 business schools.