The GMAT 2015 Result will be available to you right after the GMAT exam is over. Your GMAT scores will be shown to you after you complete your slot. According to Graduate Management Admission Council, the unofficial GMAT score will include your marks obtained in Verbal and Quantitative sections right after you test.
- Official Score Reports are available online within 20 days of your exam and will be sent to the B-schools according to your programme preference.
- The candidate will have an option of accepting it or rejecting it. In case of accepting the result, the candidate and the institutes of choice can view the result; but if the candidate declines the result none of the parties will be able to view the result of GMAT.
GMAT Top B School Cutoff
GMAT 2015 Exam Pattern
GMAT 2015 Registration Process
The scores of GMAT exam will vary from 200 to 800 for the objective sections, which are Quantitative and Verbal. The GMAT Scoring Process scores Analytical Writing Assessment and Integrated Reasoning separately and not for the total score.
- The GMAT Scoring System gives the scores in multiples of 10. According to GMAC, the average score of the candidates is about 540. According to GMAC, the higher a test taker’s score is, the higher their level of ability was on the GMAT.
- The official score of GMAT will include the combined score of all the sections. Since GMAT is a computer adaptive test where the scores of the exams will vary from question to question.
- GMAT Scoring Process is not solely based on the last answer of the test taker. The examinee can make a mistake and answer incorrectly and the computer will recognize that item as an anomaly.
- The candidates' official GMAT Score Card will include the scores of the GMAT tests he/she has taken over the past 5 years.
- GMAT scores are valid for five years, and are available for reporting for up to 10 years.
How to access score card-
Online scores are not available through the official website. Refer to the e-mail that contained a URL unique to your results within 20 calendar days of testing. You can access the URL and log in using your Authentication code, which is provided on your unofficial score report.
- Candidate can view, print, and download a PDF copy of the official results to your computer. A printed copy of this score is an authentic official score report.
- Candidate will need to contact Pearson VUE by phone if he cannot access either the e-mail containing his URL or the authentication code.