How to Prepare for GMAT 2015?
The GMAT exam is made up of different types of questions so that you can demonstrate your ability in several skills required to be successful in graduate school. The test has fewer questions than others, because you will not see questions that would be too easy or too hard for you.
- Practice with question types so you spend time on the question, not on decoding what is being asked
- GMAT Preparation software is Free and includes adaptive practice tests, so you know about how difficult the questions selected for you will seem.
- Planning study time for the GMAT exam will help you when you need to plan study time for your graduate management program.
- Succeeding on the GMAT exam is all about putting in the time and dedication to do well. If you commit to your study plan, you will get the score you want.
- The keys to a successful GMAT exam are:
- Knowing your own skill and ability level, what areas you are good at, and what you still need to master
- Adjusting your own study habits accordingly
- Being patient with yourself and the study process
- Pacing yourself
GMAT 2015 Cutoff for B-Schools
How to Access GMAT Score Card
Study Material for GMAT-
The following list of books will help you for GMAT 2015 exam preparation.
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
- Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students
- Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides
- Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT (English) 10.1 Edition Paperback
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (English) Paperback
- Sentence Correction GMAT Strategy Guide (English) 5th Edition
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2015 (English) Paperback
- Barron’s New GMAT – 2015 (With CD) (English) 17th Edition
- Manhattan GMAT Fractions, Decimals & Percents Guide 1, 5/e PB (English) 5th Edition