MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 result will be declared in last week of May 2018 by MPPEB on its official website.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in Vyapam DAHET 2018 written exam.
- Name of shortlisted candidate will be announced on admission portal www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Intimation cum Rank card will be available from the same day.
The selection of candidates for Admission into Diploma in Animal Husbandry programme will be as per the merit list, which is to be prepared by computing their weightage taking into consideration the marks secured in the Entrance Examination.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 Result Dates
MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 is to be held in June 2018 and result shall be disclosed in July 2018. MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 Result Dates are as follows:
| Date of Examination||April 2018|
| Declaration of Results||May 2018|
| Availability of Score||May - June 2018|
|Commencement of counselling session||July 2018|
How to Check MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 Result?
Vyapam DAHET 2018 Result will be announced in May 2018 at its official website. Before announcing result ‘Modal Answer’ for MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 entrance exam will be published.
Candidate can check the answers and if there is any doubt or discrepancy is found, it can be notified online to the authorities.After rectification, if required, final-Result is announced as a Merit in Vyapam DAHET 2018 entrance exam.
Steps by step guidelines for downloading Vyapam DAHET 2018 Result are as follows:
- Visit www.vyapam.nic.in
- Click on “DAHET 2018- Result”
- A form will open
- Fill in Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Search Button
- Result as a Merit will be on screen (showing Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in Vyapam DAHET 2018)
- Download and Take Print out of Vyapam DAHCET 2018 Result
Details on MP Vyapam DAHET 2018 Score Card
Details present on intimation cum rank card for MP Vyapam DAHET 2018: -
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Mother and Father Name
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number for MP Vyapam DAHET 2018
- VYAPAM DAHET 2018 Application Number
- Marks in VYAPAM DAHET 2018 entrance exam
- Status of qualification for admission
VYAPAM DAHET 2018 Counselling Process
Admission will be finalised on the basis of centralised Counselling process to be conducted by the Counselling Committee of NDVS University.
- Entrance Examination Roll number and Date of Birth is required for downloading information regarding counselling.
- Candidate can also login using login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- Candidate will have to be present with original academic documents.
- After counselling, seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee.
- If candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled and seat will be allotted to subsequent rank holder candidate.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in merit list, get first chance for counselling.
- In the first session of counselling admission are reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on official website i.e. www.ndvsu.org.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is under that cut off, will be eligible for next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seats cutoff will be announced for next counselling session if required.
- It will continue until the seats are available for admission and admission session is not over.
- No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
- Candidate, who will select payment seat option, will be eligible to get admission only on payment seats.
- During counselling session, candidate will have to present in person.
- But in case of some inevitable reasons like hospitalization, serious illness, candidates’ parents may be allowed to present in counselling session on behalf of candidate on submitting medical certificate showing candidate’s photograph issued by concerned Chief Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / Domicile / Bonafide / or School ID issued by competent authority
Important Contact Information: -
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Toll Free Number for Entrance Examination: 1800 233 7899
Tel.: +91- 755 – 2578801 / 02
Website: www.vyapam.nic.in & www.peb.mp.gov.in
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
Controller of Examination, Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
South Civil lines, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001
Contact No.: 0761 – 2620561
Mobile No.: 9424313488
Email Address: email@example.com