MHT CET Result2017: DTE Maharashtra has declared MHT CET Results on June 4, 2017. Candidates who sat for MHT CET on May 11, 2017 can visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra i.e www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.to check their result and rank. They must enter their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Key to access MHT CET Result.
Here are some key points about MHT CET Result:
- At the time of publication of results, candidates will not be intimated via email or SMS.
- MHT CET Result is declared only in online mode.
- MHT CET Result is declared in the form of a score/rank card.
- The scores obtained by the candidate in each section and the total scores are mentioned on the MHT CET scorecard.
- Candidates can calculate their ranks as per the scores obtained and the colleges in which they can seek admissions through MHT CET Rank Predictor.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in MHT CET. It will include names of all qualifying candidates.
- MHT CET Merit List will be released on June 19, 2017.
- DTE Maharashtra also issues an official MHT CET Answer Key before result declaration so that the candidates can evaluate their marks before the results are out.
- Submit your objections on the answer key latest by May 26, 2017 using your registered e-mail ID by filling a given form and attaching the scanned copy of the same in the e-mail. Mail your objections at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Grievance MHT-CET 2017”.
- Admission to colleges will be based on MHT CET Cut off. So, a candidate must secure the minimum set marks.
- All qualifying candidates will then proceed for MHT CET Counselling. It will be conducted in the month of June.
What After MHT CET Result Declaration
- DTE Maharashtra issues a merit list containing the list of qualified candidates along with their ranks soon after MHT CET Result has been announced.
- It is expected to be released in the second week of June 2017 on the official website of MHT CET.
- After the MHTCET Result has been declared, candidates have to apply for MHT CET Counselling in online mode. It is done via a Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- CAP is expected to begin on the official website of DTE, Maharashtra from July 2017. Register yourself and reach with all the required documents for document verification at the allotted ARC center. Select the desired college after which you are allotted seat as per the minimum cut off of those institutes and the seat intake.
- MHT CET Cut off for B.E./ B.Tech is expected to be higher this year. A similar trend is expected for all other courses. Check MHT CET Cut off for B.Tech and Other courses
MHT CET Result Highlights
|MHT CET Result will be declared on||June 04, 2017|
|Result will be declared by||DTE, Maharashtra (Directorate of Technical Education)|
|MHT CET Result will be declared at||mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in|
|Result can be accessed using||Application number, Security key and password|
|Details on Score card||Personal details of the candidate, marks obtained in each subject, total scores, qualification status|
|Admission will be based on||Merit Rank of the candidate and cut off of each college|
|Merit List will be published in||Second week of June 2017|
|Seat Intake for MBBS (through NEET)||2060 seats- Government Colleges|
|450 seats- Private Colleges Seat Intake|
|MHT CET Counselling Began from||July 2017|
MHT CET Answer Key 2017
MHT CET Provisonal Answer Key has been released on the official website of MHT CET. Predict your MHT CET Result from the answer key. Here are key points related to the answer key for MHT CET:
- Check the subject wise answer key on the official website of MHT CET from May 26- May 28, 2017
- You can also view your OMR Sheet on the official website from May 26- June 02, 2017
- MHT CET Answer Key cn be accessed directly from the link available on the official website.
- To open your OMR Sheet for MHT CET, enter your application number, password and security pin.
- You can raise objections on the answer key till May 28, 2017 via e-mail at email@example.com
- Fill a form in prescribed format and attach the same in the mail with the subject “Grievance MHT-CET 2017”.
KNOW HOW TO RAISE OBJECTIONS ON MHT CET ANSWER KEY
Given below are the MHT CET Provisional Answer Keys:
MHT CET Result Date
- MHT CET is a computer based test scheduled for May 11, 2017.
- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra, conducting body, will announce Results in June 2017.
The following table indicates important dates for upcoming events.
|MHT CET Answer Key 2017 has been released on||May 26, 2017|
|Objections on the MHT CET Answer Key can be raised from||May 26- May 28, 2017|
|MHT CET OMT Sheet will be available from||May 26- June 02, 2017|
|MHT CET Result 2017 will be declared on||June 04, 2017|
|MHT CET Merit List 2017 will be published on||2nd week of June, 2017|
|MHT CET Counselling ||July 2017|
How to check MHT CET Result 2017?
The result for the Common Entrance Test is declared online at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates can check their score on the official website. Also, before accessing the result, one needs to enter their Application No., Password and Security Key. Follow the steps given below to get your MHT CET 2017 scores-
- Visit official website of MHT CET- dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link available for MHT CET Result 2017.
- Enter Registration Number, Password along with the Security Code.
- Next, click on ‘Login’ button.
- Now, MHT CET Result is displayed. Save and download the score.
Note: Candidates must keep a regular check on the official website as no notification will be sent separately.
How to Challenge MHT CET Result?
- Candidates who have any doubts about their marks obtained can report to the Divisional Authority within 4days of MHT CET Result declaration.
- For verification or re-evaluation, fill an application proforma as given in Annexure ‘L’, along with self-addressed unstamped envelope (9” X 4.5”)
- Submit the same to any Divisional Authority, within 4 days of the declaration of the MHT CET Result, along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order of INR 1000/- drawn on any scheduled commercial bank in favor of “Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
- You will then receive a Xerox Copy of the Answer sheet and model answer key, after due verification by DTE Maharashtra through the registered post.
- Representations received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The changes if any, will be communicated to the candidate. The decision of the Commissioner State CET CELL in this matter will be final and binding.
Revaluation of HSC or Equivalent Examination Marks
- Candidates who have given their HSC Exam and the marks secured by them are not satisfactory can apply for the revaluation of the HSC Marks.
- If the changes in the marks of the qualifying examination are made after verification and the same is duly certified by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent, it will be reported to the ARC In charge immediately.
- However, the effect of the changes will be taken into the consideration only for subsequent rounds of admission.
CHECK MHT CET Reporting Center
MHT CET Merit List 2017
In case the scores of selected candidates clashes mentioned below are standards that are used to decide the preferred candidate:
For Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.)
In case of candidates securing an equal score in MHT CET 2017, their relative merit will be fixed on the basis of following order of preference:
- Candidate securing higher marks out of 100 in Mathematics in MHT CET 2017, if the tie continues to exist then,
- Candidate securing higher marks out of 50 in Physics is considered for a higher rank. If the tie is not resolved,
- Candidate passing SSC (Std. X) examination with higher aggregate marks is given higher rank. If tie exists,
- Candidate securing higher marks in Mathematics at SSC (Std. X) Examination will be given preference
- To resolve the tie even after that, Date of Birth of the candidate is taken into consideration (Elder Candidate will be preferred)
Higher Marks in Mathematics > Marks in Physics > Higher Mark in SSC > Higher marks in Mathematics at SSC > Older Age
For Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Following is the order of preference is taken while determining the relative merit list for Bachelors in Pharmacy:
- The tie is initially resolved by considering candidate securing higher marks out of 100in Mathematics/ Biology (whichever is maximum) for a higher rank. If tie still exists,
- Candidate securing higher marks out of 50in the subject of Chemistry are given higher rank. If the tie is not resolved, then
- Candidate securing higher percentage of marks in Chemistry in HSC (Std. XII) Examination is given higher rank. But if the tie is not resolved, then
- Candidate securing higher percentage of marks in Physics at HSC (Std. XII) Examination is considered to give a higher rank. To reolve the tie after that,
- Higher aggregate marks in HSC (Std. XII) examination are considered for a higher rank. If tie persists, then
- Birth Date of the candidate (Elder Candidate will be preferred) is preferred.
Higher marks in Mathematics/ Biology > Higher Marks in Chemistry > Higher Percentage in Chemistry at HSC > Higher Percentage in Physics at HSC > Higher Percentage at HSC > Older Age
Note: While converting the marks, if the converted marks are fractional then the fraction converted up to two decimal places will only be considered.
Types of Candidature in the Common Entrance Test
There are 2 type of candidature that candidate can claim i.e., Maharashtra State Candidature and All India Candidature & Jammu and Kashmir Migrant candidature in CAP (Common Admission Process). Maharashtra state candidature can be further divided into 5 types - Type A to Type E. Seats are reserved in all the institutions as per the candidature claimed by the applicants.
- For Maharashtra Candidates- All eligible Maharashtra State Candidates who obtained non-zero scores in the MHT CET exam, have to submit the application form latest by the last date. The merit of all eligible Maharashtra State candidates will be based on MHT CET 2017 scores (out of 200 marks) only; relative merit will be documented in case of a tie.
- For candidates Other than Maharashtra State (OMS)- For these candidates, a separate merit list will be prepared, based on MHT CET 2017 scores (out of 200 marks) only.
Note- Merit list of Maharashtra State Candidates so prepared shall indicate a State Level General Merit No., State Level Category Merit no. (As applicable), Home University General Merit No., Home University Category Merit no. (As applicable) etc. Assignment of a Merit number does not indicate or ensure admission to any seat.
READ ABOUT MHT CET Pharmacy Cutoff
MHT CET Counselling 2017
MHT CET Counselling 2017 is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. It is held post declaration of Common Entrance Test Results. Through this process, candidates are granted admissions to engineering and pharmacy courses offered by Institutes across Maharashtra State.
The Counselling is done via CAP (Centralized Admission Process). It involves registration, document verification, seat selection, allotment of seat, fee payment and self-reporting to the colleges. MHT CET 2017 counseling is conducted for qualified candidates on the basis of their Merit in the entrance exam.
How to Apply for MHT CET 2017 Counselling
- Online Registration- Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra and click on the MHT CET 2017 link. After clicking, you will be redirected to a new window where all the required details have to be provided.
- Document Verification- After getting registered, candidates has to get their origional documents verified at respective ARC centers. Documents required are- 10th & 12th class certificate, Category Certificate, MHT CET Admit Card, Residence Proof etc.
- Seat Selection & Locking- Candidates have the option to select multiple colleges as per the given list. Select the one as per your preference and lock it.
- Seat Allotment- Candidates can login to account for checking their seat allotment result. Then, a provisional seat allotment letter will be issued. You need to download it for future processes.
- Reporting to Allotted ARC Centers- Through the allotment letter, candidates can get into the selected college. Carry all the necessary document with the letter. With all the documents, one can then report to the college and then complete the whole process.
- Confirmation Letter- After completing the whole process, a confirmation letter will be issued by the Institute.
Q1.How can I revaluate my MHT CET marks?
Ans. If you are not satisfied with your score, you can send it for revaluation. Make sure to apply for it within 4 days after MHT CET results are announced. For re-evaluation, you have to prescribe an application proforma as given in Annexure ‘L’, along with self-addressed unstamped envelope (9”X 4.5”) and it should be submitted to any Divisional Authority, along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order of INR 1000/- drawn on any scheduled commercial bank in favor of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. Any changes occurred, will be communicated to the candidate.
Q2. My class 12th marks have been revalued, how it will impact my counselling and admission procedure?
Ans. If you have applied for revaluation of the HSC Marks, and there is any modification, the same will be reported to the ARC In charge immediately. The effects of the changes will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent rounds of admission.
Q3. When MHT CET 2017 Results will out?
Ans. As per the notification, DTE Maharashtra will declare the MHT CET 2017 results on its website latest by June 4, 2017.
Q4. What are the details mentioned in MHT CET Result 2017?
Ans. The following particulars are provided in MHT 2017 Result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Aggregate Score
- Sectional Score
- Status of Qualification
Q5. What is the next step after MHT CET Result?
Ans. Candidates after checking their Result and scores will then have to register for the Counselling Process. The MHT CET Counselling is done via CAP (Centralized Admission Process). It involves 6 major steps- Online Registration, Document Verification, Seat Selection, Seat Allotment, Self Reporting at the Institute and Confirming the seat.