MH CET LAW 2017 Application Process
The MH CET Law 2017 is conducted to provide admissions to the Law programme offered by the State University of Maharashtra. The duration of the programme is 5 years for applicants who wish to join the course after class 12th and 3 years for the applicants who have completed their Graduation. The MH CET Law 2017 Application Process involves the following steps:
- Registration for MH CET Law 2017
- Uploading of images in MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
- Payment of fee for MH CET Law 2017
- Submission of the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
The Application Fees for MH CET Law 2017 is Rs. 650 for General category candidates and Rs. 350 for reserved category (including the OBC candidates of the State of Maharashtra) candidates. The candidates must fulfil the MH CET Law 2017 Eligibility before beginning the MH CET Law 2017 Application Process.
Important Dates MH CET Law 2017
The MH CET Law 2017 Application Process commences from March 30, 2017. The important dates related to the MH CET Law 2017 are as follows:
|MH CET Law Notification||February 5, 2017|
|MH CET Law application form window opens||March 30, 2017|
|MH CET Law application form window closes||April 25, 2017|
|Issue of MH CET Law admit card||May 9, 2017|
|Online MH CET Law for 5-year integrated programmes||May 20, 2017|
|Online MH CET Law for 3-year LLB programmes||May 21, 2017|
|MH CET Law result||May 30, 2017|
|MH CET Law counselling||June 2017|
Eligibility MH CET LAW 2017
Eligibility Guidelines for MH CET Law 2017 5 Year Integrated Program/3 Year Program
The 5 year program is for class 12th candidates those who have cleared or are appearing in class 12th. The 3 year program requires an applicant to have completed Graduation degree from a recognized university. The minimum marks required for the admission through MH CET Law 2017 is 45% for General category, NRI and Foreign Students including Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) candidates, 42% for OBC category candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates. The following criteria is considered for the reservation in MH CET Law 2017:
1. For Maharashtra candidates
- A candidate who has domicile for the state of Maharashtra is eligible to apply for the MH CET Law 2017, or
- Any candidate whose Father/Mother is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra, or
- An applicant, whose mother/ father is a central government employee. The candidate whose mother/father is working in a Government of India undertaking and their posting is in the State of Maharashtra, or
- The candidate is eligible if the candidate’s parent (Father/Mother) is an employee of Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking or
- Candidate who has passed HSC/SSC from a Maharashtra- Karnataka border school and whose mother tongue is Marathi.
2. For All India candidates: All candidates with Indian nationality are eligible to apply for MH CET Law 2017
3. Minority candidates: The minority category candidates within the State of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for the MH CET Law 2017.
4. NRI candidates
5. Foreign students or OCI or PIO candidates
6. Jammu and Kashmir migrant’s criteria
- The children of officers belonging to IAS (Indian Administrative Services) or Indian Police Services (IPS)
- The children of staff and officers of Jammu and Kashmir
Important Guidelines for MH CET Law 2017 Application Process
It is advised to go through the following details before an applicant starts working with the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form:
- An applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills MH CET Law 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
- MH CET Law 2017 Application Form printout has to be retained by the candidate for future reference. The candidate is not required send a copy of the same to the office of CET CELL/ DHE (Director of Higher Education)
- Candidate must keep the MH CET Law 2017 brochure downloaded in the system for future reference.
- MH CET Law 2017 Admit Card must be downloaded from the website www.mahacet.org
- Just giving the MH CET Law 2017 does not entitle an applicant for MH CET Law 2017 Admissions.
- One application form per candidate is acceptable.
- Keep checking the website http://ibps.sifyitest.com/dteLawmay16/ for regular updates.
- Must have a valid email id and must check junk and spam folder in case any email is sent for communication.
Guidelines for Scanned Photograph MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
The scanned photograph that has to be uploaded in the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form must fulfill all the guidelines given below:
- It must be a recent colored passport size photograph
- Light background of the image is required its best to have white background
- In case, the photograph is taken on a sunny day its best to take the photo outside a room. You must be standing under a shade and sun must come in your background
- Face must have a relaxed expression while photo is being clicked
- In case, a flash is used make sure your eyes are not coming red
- In case, you wear glasses then your eyes must be clearly visible in the photo. Goggles are not allowed.
- Only religious headwear’s like a turban is allowed is allowed in the photograph that is uploaded for the form. No other caps are allowed.
- 200 x 230 pixels size is preferred
- File size of the photograph must fall between 20kb- 50kb. If the size of the scanned image is above 50kb make sure that the screen resolution is adjusted so that the size falls below 50kb
Guidelines for Scanned Signature MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
The scanned copy of the signature must fulfill the following criteria so that it is accepted by the system:
- Signature must be done on a blank white paper with Black Ballpoint pen
- Applicant must do the signature himself/ herself for the application form
- The signature of the applicant in the examination hall must match the signature uploaded online for the application form. In case, of any mismatch, the candidature is terminated
- File size of 140x60 pixels is preferred
- Scanned image must be fall in the range of 10kb- 20kb
Steps to Scan Photograph and Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (Dots per Inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the Photograph/Signature, then use the upload editor to crop the
- Image of photograph must fall within 20kb- 50kb and signature between 10kb -20kb
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format
- Error message will come on the screen if there is any issue with the file size
- Separate links are given to upload the photo and signature in the application form
Additional Documents MH CET Law 2017 Application Process
Before applying online it is advised to keep the documents handy for updating the details in the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form. Following documents are required for filling the form:
- Class 10th certificate to update date of birth field
- Class 12th and 10th mark sheets to update the marks field in the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph as per the guidelines
- Scanned copy of the signature as per the guidelines
- Reservation certificate not old than 6 months to update the column in the MH CET Law 2017 Application Process when asked
- Keep 4-5 additional photographs identical to the scanned photograph for future reference
- Keep your Debit card ready for payment of Application Fee MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
MH CET Law 2017 Application Fee
The candidates can pay the Application Fee for MH CET Law 2017 only through the online mode i.e. through Internet Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/ VISA/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS or Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. An extra service charge is applicable in addition to the Application fee. The candidates must note that the Application Fee for MH CET Law 2017 is nonrefundable and non-transferrable.
|Outside Maharashtra State (OMS)||650|
|Non Resident Indians (NRI)|
|Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)|
|Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)|
|Vimukti Jati Denotified Tribes (VJDT)|
|Nomadic Tribes (A) (B) (C) (D)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)|
|Special Backward Classes (SBC)|
Step 1 Registration MH CET Law 2017
Before filling the MH CET Law 2017 Application form one has to complete the MH CET Law 2017 Registration Form. To carry out the registration you just need to give your personal details including the date of birth. Then when you click on “Save and Next” option you will get a “Registration number” and “password”.
In case you do not have all the scanned documents then you can log out and complete the Application form later. Provide the Registration Number and Password on the fields asked and start with the process again.
An applicant has to follow the given steps to carry out the registration process:
- Login to the official website http://ibps.sifyitest.com/dteLawmay16/
- Click on the tab that reads “ Click here for New Registration”
- When you click on the tab you reach a page where you are asked to fill your personal details.
- First Name/Middle Name/Last Name: Provide the details as per the class 10th certificate
- Mobile Number: A valid mobile number has to be provided for future communication
- Landline number: Enter a valid landline number with STD Code
- Email id: Provide an unique and functioning email id for future communication
- Security code: This is the last step in the registration process. The security code is provided on the screen. Enter in the field provided on screen
- Once these details are given then move to the next step to give details about the paper code and marks details of class 10th , 12th and Graduation (as applicable to the candidate)
Step 2 Upload the Scanned Image and Signature
Post filling the details in the MH CET Law 2017, click on “save and Next’ Button. You are directed to the page to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature. The steps to upload the images are given below:
- Two separate links are given to upload the scanned photo and signature
- Click on each link and upload the image as asked
- Browse and select the location from where the image is to be uploaded
- Select the file that has to be uploaded by clicking on it
- Click on “Upload” button to upload the images
Step 3 Submission of the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form
- Click on “Save and Next” and we reach a page where all the fields filled during the above steps appear on a single screen. It displays the complete MH CET Law 2017 Application Form and is the preview page of the form.
- Verify all the details entered in the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form. In case of any change in the details entered, click on edit data.
- After making the changes required, click on “Final Submit Only” button and you move to the payment option.
- Once you click on “Submit” button your final application form is submitted. After this, no changes can be done.
Step 4 MH CET Law 2017 Application Fee Payment
Please follow the instructions carefully to work with the payment of MH CET Law 2017 Application Fee:
- The payment gateway is integrated with the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form so there is no need to check any other link.
- Use credit card/ Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash card/Mobile wallet to pay the MH CET Law 2017 Application Fee
- Please wait till you get the screen showing a message for a successful transaction. If it fails start the process of filling the form again with the Registration ID and password.
- Keep a printout of the e-receipt for future reference.
- In case an applicant is paying money using the International credit card please note that the amount equivalent to the Indian Currency will be deducted from the Card.
- Please close the web browser once the transaction is complete.
- Please keep a printout of the application form once the fee has been successfully paid.
MH CET Law 2017 Application Form Edit
The candidates must choose the ‘Edit’ option to correct any incorrect information in the MH CET Law 2017 Application Form. The candidate must take out a fresh print out of the modified MH CET Law 2017 Application form. The basic information entered during the registration process cannot be edited.
MH CET Law 2017 Admit Card
The MH CET Law 2017 Admit Card is important to authenticate candidature of an applicant. The MH CET Law 2017 Admit Card will be available from May 09, 2017 on the official website. The MH CET Law 2017 Admit card will contain details about the name of the candidate, time of exam, venue of the exam and details about reporting time.
The MH CET Law 2017 Admit Card for 5 year/3 year program can be downloaded from the official website once the process of form filling is over. It is required to carry a photo id proof with the MH CET Law 2017 Admit Card as asked by the examination committee.