MAT 2017 Application Form and Registration
MAT 2017 September Registration is open now. Candidates can register for MAT 2017 September session in either online or offline mode. The last date to apply for the exam is August 25, 2017 (online mode) and August 23, 2017 (offline mode).
- It is mandatory for the candidates to fill in the MAT application form to appear for the test.
- On successful registration, the candidates will be provided with a unique registration number.
- The application fee is INR 1400 which is non-refundable.
- The payment of application fee can be made online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or offline by taking a printout of form and send it with a Demand Draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
MAT is an all India level examination held for admissions to MBA/PGDM programs in top business schools of India. The exam is conducted four times a year in the month of Feb, May, Sept and Dec. The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode.
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates should check MAT Eligibility Criteria before they proceed with MAT Application Form filling process. The minimum eligibility criteria required to appear for the national level exam are as follows-
- Candidates must have graduated in any discipline from a recognized Institution/University.
- Candidates who have appeared for MAT May 2017, can also apply for MAT September 2017
- There is no age limit set for the Candidates to apply for MAT 2017
- Freshers are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Final year candidates can also appear for the exam.
Pre-requirements for MAT Application Form 2017
Before starting to fill up MAT application form, keep ready with you the following details/documents/Information-
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of INR 1400/- drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD.
- OR Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making an online payment.
How to Fill MAT Online Application Form 2017?
The process of filling MAT Online Application Form differs for new users and already registered. Steps involved in filling MAT Application Form are as follows-
Step 1- New Candidate to Create Log In
- Visit the official website of MAT at apps.aima.in /MATSept17
- Click on Fresh Candidate to create new login
- Provide the required details- Name, Email ID, Phone Number and Captcha
- Press the submit (once the details are confirmed, cannot be changed at the later stage)
- The confirmation mail will be sent your registered email id
Step 2- Already Logged In candidate to complete the process of filling online application form
Action 1: Fill application form
|Test Taking Option||Online/Offline||Contact Number||10-digit mobile number|
|Test Center Details||Choose any 2 – Check Here MAT Test Centers||PWD Status||Nature, Percentage, Scribe Requirement|
|Personal Particulars||Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name||Qualification and Experience Details||Name of Degree, Status, Percentage in 10+2 and Degree|
|Gender||Male/Female/Third Gender||Photo ID||Type and Number|
|Nationality||Indian/Others||Upload the Photograph/Signature||In jpg/jpeg|
|Email ID||Automatically Filled||Choice of Management Institute||Add 5 choices (Do not copy paste)|
|Category||General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL||Status of Appearing in other management exams||GMAT/CAT/XAT|
|Address for Communication||City, State, Pin Code||Add information about MAT September 2017||From the given options|
- Action 2: Uploading images- Upload the photograph and signature in the desired format.
- Action 3: Make Payment- Candidates can choose any one of the methods of fee payment- online or offline. The application fee is INR 1400.
- Action 4: View MAT Application Form- Candidate can view the by clicking the button and can take print out of the same for their record.
Step 3- Check the Status of MAT Application Form
After you have submitted your application form, you can check the status on the official website. The steps to check MAT application form status are:
- Visit the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Click on MAT, a new tab with the link will open up
- Click on the link “Already Logged In Candidates” given under “Applying Online for September 2017”
- A new tab will open up with application receipt where you have to provide your Email ID and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details and you can view your application status now.
Step 4- Download MAT Admit Card
AIMA will release MAT Admit Card for September session on August 26, 2017. Candidates who have successfully submitted MAT Application Form are eligible to download the document. Candidates can access their admit card by using login credentials- Application Number and Date of Birth. Take a printout of the admit card.
Download Here MAT Admit Card
MAT Application Fee 2017
MAT Application Fee is INR 1400/- and candidates can choose any of the following options-
- Offline Mode - through cash or demand draft
- Online Mode - Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and Mobile Wallet
Payment of fee through DD– To pay the application fee for MAT September 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Draw a DD of INR 1400/- in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
- Fill in the details of DD in MAT online application form.
- Send the DD along with the application form to the address of the conducting body before the last date.
Manager - MAT
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
NOTE (For Online Mode of MAT Registration)- Candidates need not send the printout of the Online Application Form, however, they are advised to keep the copy of the application form for future references.
MAT 2017 – Photo and Signature Requirements
Candidates need to upload scanned copy of their signature and photograph. The following points should be kept in mind by the candidates while uploading photograph and signature:
- The photograph should be recent and colored.
- The background of the photograph should be light colored or preferably white.
- No reflection of glasses should be there in photograph in case the candidates wear them.
- No hats, caps and dark glasses are permitted.
- Religious headwear is allowed as long as the face of the candidates isn’t covered by it.
- Image of scanned photograph and signature should be in jpg/jpeg format
- Sizes of the image of scanned photograph and signature should not exceed 50 KB each.
- Only the signature areas should be scanned
- Signature should be done on white paper with black ink pen.
How to Choose MAT Institutes?
The candidates are required to fill the codes of 5 B-schools to which they want to send their MAT Score as per the preference while filling the application form. This preference is sent by AIMA to participating B-schools. Then, the B-schools announce the cutoff and shortlist the candidates who will participate in selection procedure as per their norms.
The steps involved for candidates for the same are:
- Fill preference of B-Schools during MAT Registration
- Check cut offs of preferred B-Schools.
- Apply separately to the B-Schools the cutoff of which is met by your score.
- In case the candidate wants to send their score to institutes other than ones in the preference filled by them in MAT registration form, they need to send Request for Sending MAT Score to Additional Institutes. They have to fill an additional application form.
- Such request should be accompanied by a fee of INR 75/- per institute before test date and INR 100/- per institute after the test date.
- Such a payment is required to be made through Demand Draft in favor of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi.